How To Have Beautiful Children

Ponylover

Hi all,

Dr. Peat has said that glucose and progesterone help the fetus's brain grow in utero, creating precocious babies. I was wondering if there were factors that affect the attractiveness of children while in utero? I have been wondering about this for some time.
In other words, what can a woman do to have beautiful children? Is it really all about genes or is there something else at play?

Peatful

Define beauty.

To me:
Without exception-
All children are beautiful.

Every single one.

Last edited:

milkboi

You being healthy is probably the most thing (that includes good levels of glucose, progesterone). Low stress levels.

redsun

Hi all,

Dr. Peat has said that glucose and progesterone help the fetus's brain grow in utero, creating precocious babies. I was wondering if there were factors that affect the attractiveness of children while in utero? I have been wondering about this for some time.
In other words, what can a woman do to have beautiful children? Is it really all about genes or is there something else at play?

A diet that is more than adequate in ALL nutrients before birth and after birth. The face which is the main defining trait needs to grow properly. Chewing is a big part of facial growth as well as good diet high in protein(animal protein) and calories and a well balanced diet that has all the food groups to get the full plate of diverse nutrients for a growing child.

A lot of foods we eat nowadays require less chewing(or almost no chewing) and as a consequence the face of children doesnt have the stimulus to develop properly. I know it seems simple but it really is, harder to chew foods develop the face when young. Most "whole" foods require effort to chew like meat, fruit, certain starch products like hard bread/bagels. Also, sticky foods like gum and certain candies that require a lot of effort with the tongue (which is primarily responsible for good face shape) are good too.

Waynish

Define beauty.
To me:
Without exception-
All children are beautiful.
Every single one.

I'm tempted to post some very disturbing pictures, but your virtue signaling is ugly enough.

There are some Toaist practices for producing healthy children... I'd have to look them up. Mostly going to be increasing the man's Jing, providing more energy to the woman during pregnancy, some qigong practices, etc.

Peatful

I'm tempted to post some very disturbing pictures, but your virtue signaling is ugly enough.

There are some Toaist practices for producing healthy children... I'd have to look them up. Mostly going to be increasing the man's Jing, providing more energy to the woman during pregnancy, some qigong practices, etc.

Thx for the feedback.
I thought it may come off as pious at best.

It felt a bit weird to write- but I posted because it really is how I feel and how I view children.

milkboi

Potentially a lesson in differentiation between how one feels and objective reality.

I see both of your guys point's. 1. Babies are designed by nature to look cute. We even derive some beauty standards for women from some characteristics of children I think (like cute cheecks, clear skin etc.). 2. Of course there are ugly babies too, but I'd argue that the % of ugly babies is lower than the % of ugly adults. That's just logical from an evolutionary standpoint, because really ugly looking babies in the past were probably much less likely to survive. Whereas smart, but not pretty adults (especially men) could procreate, because they were good hunters, warriors, farmers etc.
3. I think OP is looking for ideal development of their kids, not just cute looking children, which then turn out ugly in their teens.

boris

How to have beautiful children?

Good thyroid function.
(Good nutrition, metabolism, low stress)

Higher prevalence of permanent congenital hypothyroidism in the Southwest of Iran mostly caused by dyshormonogenesis: a five-year follow-up study
Figure 1 Three cases of congenital primary hypothyroidism were missed because of parental negligence, referred at 3 months with developmental delay.
2359-4292-aem-62-06-0602-gf01.jpg

Figure 2 A 6-month-old infant referred with poor growth diagnosed as congenital central hypothyroidism. He was missed because of screening with TSH. Serial photos (left to right: at the time of diagnosis, 1 week, 4 weeks, and 6 months after treatment) clearly show the facial changes as a reliable marker of clinical response over time.
2359-4292-aem-62-06-0602-gf02.jpg

1*iaBX-ZVGslVt92MTW9HFnw.jpeg

20c668a6b825b96bb020a1a5e0983ca9.jpg

Fig. 2 (a) Baby aged 3 months, showing typical features of hypothyroidism, before treatment. (b) Aged 7 months, 4 months after starting treatment, showing squint but otherwise normal features.
2-Figure2-1.png

This last one is not a before and after, just a comparison what a healthy baby should look like
Congenital-Hypothyroidism-in-Infancy-Child-on-left-a-has-cretinism-and-was-diagnosed.png

Dobbler

Well, PUFA is incredibly toxic so i would drop that long before pregnancy and especially during it, so no vegetable oils or other high PUFA sources like nuts or salmon. Create regular and consistent eating habits before and during pregnancy with enough protein, carbs and saturated fats. Keep the stress as low as possible. Maybe ask your doctor about vitamin E and pregnenolone.

boris

@Dobbler
Yeah I have a friend who feeds his baby formula with PUFA and probiotics. The baby has a crooked face already.

baccheion

Genetic testing. Combine result from mother and father to estimate child's DNA. Run through interpreters or otherwise check for issues (with mother's, father's, and child's). See if there are any supplements or adjustments to diet that can minimize effects during gestation. Same for the nursing, growth, and pubertal phases.

Many don't prepare well for pregnancy (not pointing at lack of trying; I notice many women are obsessed with such things).

Both parents need to be healthy/virile for some time before and during conception.

Clear toxins, heavy metals, etc. Fix any nutrient deficiencies. Normalize cortisol, insulin, and thyroid/HPTA/metabolism.

Could research oxiracetam.

Better to get nutrient requirements met with just food to minimize need for supplements.

Incompatible foods cause gut issues increasing stress and risk.

Meet DHA requirements near end with quality low heavy metal (sea)food.

Proper tongue posture, eliminate any mouth breathing, proper chewing and swallowing rhythm, proper sitting and standing posture, maybe sleeping on the back at an angle (further asymmetry avoidance), good salivary flow, avoiding pacifier or finger/thumb sucking, back/spine/chiropractor assessments..

Tongue (and other facial muscles) has a lot to do with face shape.

Sufficient quality protein.

Proper nutrition during puberty to offset/minimize effects of inevitable excess masturbation.

Sunlight, fresh air, low pollution, positivity, etc..

I guess the big hit is DNA-level precision in guiding nutrition and other choices.

Last edited:

Mhtro

Don't feed the baby any type of formula and let the baby drink milk from your nipples as long as possible.

Dr Mike Mew has some excellent videos and research on this, this is more on the bone and visual side of things, you still need a healthy diet of course.

Make sure that your child has a good immune system, teach him correct swallowing pattern, correct posture and mewing from early on. Feed him hard foods and you should be better than most.

Gone Peating

The hard foods shtick is definitely a meme. All that’s gonna do is give the kid tmj.

Breastfeeding and eating a solid diet yourself is probably the most important thing

schultz

but I'd argue that the % of ugly babies is lower than the % of ugly adults.

Definitely.

The hard foods shtick is definitely a meme. All that’s gonna do is give the kid tmj.

Breastfeeding and eating a solid diet yourself is probably the most important thing

Yah maybe it's important later on in life, although I have doubts, but a baby doesn't chew anything for months or even a year or two and they can develop nice facial structure. Although if I were to argue against myself I'd point out that the sucking action with the nipple in the babies mouth and pressed against the palate probably helps develop a proper facial structure. This seems like a relevant point I suppose, and is different than drinking from a glass. At the same times it also seems different than chewing tough things....

I am merely guessing but I think nutrition and hormones probably have a greater effect on facial structure than simply the chewing of tough things.

LUH 3417

Definitely.

Yah maybe it's important later on in life, although I have doubts, but a baby doesn't chew anything for months or even a year or two and they can develop nice facial structure. Although if I were to argue against myself I'd point out that the sucking action with the nipple in the babies mouth and pressed against the palate probably helps develop a proper facial structure. This seems like a relevant point I suppose, and is different than drinking from a glass. At the same times it also seems different than chewing tough things....

I am merely guessing but I think nutrition and hormones probably have a greater effect on facial structure than simply the chewing of tough things.
Sucking on a female nipple causes the infants lips and mouth to reach out and sucking on a bottle causes them to fold in. I imagine the forward jaw growth comes from breastfeeding because the tongue is putting pressure on the roof of the mouth And wrapping under and around the nipple, so a lot of the muscles around the mouth are reaching outwards towards the breast, rather than with a bottle where all the work seems to be focused on pushing the nipple of the bottle out of the mouth since it is so huge and appears to almost be suffocating most babies. It’s like their tongues get lost and can’t envelop around the nipple of the bottle, so the tongue ends up sort of just aimlessly falling around the mouth and the lips curl in.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals