How to get T3 in France without prescription?

Parsifal

Hey guys, my question is in the title.

I found this product that seems okay and that I may be able to get in my country: http://www.drrons.com/organ-and-glandul ... aland.html but there is liver with it so I wonder if I might not get too much iron/TSH or other things with it or if there is a way to know if there is not too much T4 compared to T3 (not sure that I have a good liver for the conversion despite being young).

I am very cautious with most websites that sell drugs that we should normally get with a prescription because I have watched documentaries where a lot of these kinds of products that we find on the web (even supplements) are tested by scientists and they always contains a lot of ***t.

Daimyo

Just saying Parsifal that the "testing" is a certain skill. I got packages send to my customers with Thiroyd claimed by Polish custom duty officers. Some of them were send to pharmaceutical examination. The results apparently shown (I am repeating after what my customer told me), that some tablets (50%) are only "sugar and fat". I know what i am sending, so there is no way it's only sugar and fat (Thiroyd contain lactose, not sugar). I use this product myself, and I know that it is consistent.

tara

Last edited by a moderator:

squanch

Parsifal said:
if there is a way to know if there is not too much T4 compared to T3 (not sure that I have a good liver for the conversion despite being young)

All NDT that is sold over the counter can't give you any information about their t3/t4 content whatsoever, because technically they aren't even allowed to sell anything with active t4/t3 in it without a prescription.
Somehow some companies got around the FDA by selling it as "freeze dried glandulars" but obviously can't officially tell you how much t4/t3 it actually contains.

Porcine thyroid tissue generally has a t4/t3 ratio of about 4:1 and is used in pretty much all of the prescription NDT, so I would go with that instead of the bovine.

I sent you a pm with a UK source for a good OTC NDT. It's definitely more expensive than the thai thyroids, but completely additive free and shipped from the UK.
Or you could try some thai NDT from daimyo or the pimpom guys (Thiroyd is pretty good)

OP
Parsifal

Parsifal

Skally said:
All NDT that is sold over the counter can't give you any information about their t3/t4 content whatsoever, because technically they aren't even allowed to sell anything with active t4/t3 in it without a prescription.
Somehow some companies got around the FDA by selling it as "freeze dried glandulars" but obviously can't officially tell you how much t4/t3 it actually contains.

Porcine thyroid tissue generally has a t4/t3 ratio of about 4:1 and is used in pretty much all of the prescription NDT, so I would go with that instead of the bovine.

I sent you a pm with a UK source for a good OTC NDT. It's definitely more expensive than the thai thyroids, but completely additive free and shipped from the UK.
Or you could try some thai NDT from daimyo or the pimpom guys (Thiroyd is pretty good)

That's interesting, thanks, will try to give it a try ASAP :thumbleft.

OP
Parsifal

Parsifal

Such_Saturation said:
Do they ship abroad? :ss2

I will check that, usually I don't have issues with products that come from the UK. Where do you live Such?

Parsifal said:
post 100088
Such_Saturation said:
Do they ship abroad? :ss2

I will check that, usually I don't have issues with products that come from the UK. Where do you live Such?

italy.gif

Last edited by a moderator: