How to get rid of acne?

TurboTime

it depends, it can be the gut as well, i dont drink fluoride water, and for 3 months ( when i was working) didint even cook in it, and still had acne, when i was carnivore i got 0, even if drinking tap fluoridated water, if i ate any slice of cheese or plant food i got acne a few hours latter ( always).

But i dont doubt it can be fluoride as well, i think the dosage they use to treat the water varies from country to country. it may be worth giving it a try.
We've got huge amounts of fluoride stored away in the body. That's why milk is a "problem" for people because it's probably pushing some fluoride out of bones. Similar thing I think could explain teenage acne. Once kids start producing all those hormones, fluoride that has been stored in hormonal glands starts getting released.

TurboTime

Fluoride seems to be socked away if possible. It seems to be when certain amounts of things like calcium or iodine are introduced that the body just needs to force it out. For example on a camping trip where water was disinfected with iodine, most of the boys developed new raging acne (and were probably a little less hypothyroid).

So yeah, I guess fluoride is not sufficient to create acne but it is guaranteed to create problems. Depending on your point of view acne could be one of the better problems to have.

But still be careful pushing it out. I've made myself sick at least a couple of times so far. Might be similar to forcing a pufa detox, potentially harmful and possibly not worth it. I'm still going to try. Slow and steady though.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Same as above, I think you've said you cut out starches to help your acne. Were you cooking them in fluoridated water? Also I believe the milk correlation with acne is due to calcium keeping/ pushing fluoride out of bones. I know someone who can't tolerate milk and they have what I believe to be fluoride induced bone problems. I have personally experienced nausea, headaches, and vomiting when taking substances known to push out fluoride so it makes sense to me why dairy didn't sit well with him.
No, properly filtered water.

i tried the fluoride detox protocol with SSKI, Lugolˋs and fluoride-free toothpaste. Did not change anything after 6 months. The only improvement i got was from ditching milk and dairy. Pregancy hormones in the milk maybe?

ursidae

We've got huge amounts of fluoride stored away in the body. That's why milk is a "problem" for people because it's probably pushing some fluoride out of bones. Similar thing I think could explain teenage acne. Once kids start producing all those hormones, fluoride that has been stored in hormonal glands starts getting released.
I get acne from butter which is not a good source of calcium and I don't get acne from eating small bones, nettle soup and calcium supplements. Having said that, it's certain that only good things can come from avoiding fluoride

Cloudhands

Have ever tried going dairy-free? It's usually in the top 2 to avoid when it comes to acne. Later on, you can add in A2 milk or goat milk, which shouldn't be a problem. If potatoes are cause gut irritation, they can also contribute to acne.
Finally, chemicals that you wash your clothes and sheets with can also cause acne for some people.
i have some bromelaine and instant coffee with all of my milk, do you suspect this is ample enough to inhibit the inflammation caused by a1 protein?

Hans

Forum Supporter
i have some bromelaine and instant coffee with all of my milk, do you suspect this is ample enough to inhibit the inflammation caused by a1 protein?
I don't think there has been a study to give us an idea of how much bromelain to use or even how much is needed to degrade a certain percentage of protein. For example, 500mg might help to degrade 50% of 50g protein. So if any A1 isn't degraded, it can still cause issues.

Cloudhands

I don't think there has been a study to give us an idea of how much bromelain to use or even how much is needed to degrade a certain percentage of protein. For example, 500mg might help to degrade 50% of 50g protein. So if any A1 isn't degraded, it can still cause issues.
im not sure how much is needed, and your point still stands, but when i mix bromelain with milk it makes it curdle, and ive expirimented with amounts and it seemed like it stops getting any thicker at around 1mg per mL. And i get farts and bloating from large amounts of a1 protein, and get none when i do it this way and i mix coffee with it. It definitely tastes weird, kind of like yogurt, but its better than having acne and constipation lol

Cloudhands

im not sure how much is needed, and your point still stands, but when i mix bromelain with milk it makes it curdle, and ive expirimented with amounts and it seemed like it stops getting any thicker at around 1mg per mL. And i get farts and bloating from large amounts of a1 protein, and get none when i do it this way and i mix coffee with it. It definitely tastes weird, kind of like yogurt, but its better than having acne and constipation lol
*and thats with 1000 gdu/g bromelain

Hans

Forum Supporter
Cool, thanks for sharing. Glad it's working for you! Have you ever tried taking them separately, like swallowing the cap with the milk, or do you have to mix them to get the result?

Cloudhands

Cool, thanks for sharing. Glad it's working for you! Have you ever tried taking them separately, like swallowing the cap with the milk, or do you have to mix them to get the result?
i always mix them for the result, ive tried it seperately but i still get constipated that way. Its less tasty though tbh and an extra step between being able to just chug the milk without any work. i think im just gonna pay the extra dollar for a2 milk ?

Cloudhands

it makes it slightly thick and slightly sour, and makes it taste like raw milk. I prefer the taste of store milk though