How to get rid of acne?

motleyadams

How to get rid of acne finally?

Currently eating a peaty diet. Milk, OJ, sugared coffee, eggs, potatoes, fruits, sat fat, getting rid of PUFA.

I’m also getting 8-9 hours of good sleep.

But my acne seems to never go away.

Would incorporating carrots with coconut oil be beneficial? Aspirin?

I really need help.

Gutoisthebest

You should better check your terrain. Where is the acne in your body? If its in the back you might need to adapt your acth axis with somesort of adaptogen, same thing in the upper part of your face. If its in the chin you are having a high LH with insufficint activity, if its around the nolstrils, you are having a high fsh with insufficient activity. Maybe peats diet isnt the best for you, you should rather choose a pancreato sparing diet.

Not everything is fixxed with aspirin but coconut oil has antibacterial effects, which might help but maybe clay would be better with natural yogurt which has latic acid and helps with the regulation of skin ph.

Hans

Forum Supporter
How to get rid of acne finally?

Currently eating a peaty diet. Milk, OJ, sugared coffee, eggs, potatoes, fruits, sat fat, getting rid of PUFA.

I’m also getting 8-9 hours of good sleep.

But my acne seems to never go away.

Would incorporating carrots with coconut oil be beneficial? Aspirin?

I really need help.
Have ever tried going dairy-free? It's usually in the top 2 to avoid when it comes to acne. Later on, you can add in A2 milk or goat milk, which shouldn't be a problem. If potatoes are cause gut irritation, they can also contribute to acne.
Finally, chemicals that you wash your clothes and sheets with can also cause acne for some people.

ursidae

You should better check your terrain. Where is the acne in your body? If its in the back you might need to adapt your acth axis with somesort of adaptogen, same thing in the upper part of your face. If its in the chin you are having a high LH with insufficint activity, if its around the nolstrils, you are having a high fsh with insufficient activity. Maybe peats diet isnt the best for you, you should rather choose a pancreato sparing diet.

Not everything is fixxed with aspirin but coconut oil has antibacterial effects, which might help but maybe clay would be better with natural yogurt which has latic acid and helps with the regulation of skin ph.
Great face mapping info. Is this based on personal experience or any particular sources? I’d love to read more

What about acne on the cheek?

OP
M

motleyadams

Have ever tried going dairy-free? It's usually in the top 2 to avoid when it comes to acne. Later on, you can add in A2 milk or goat milk, which shouldn't be a problem. If potatoes are cause gut irritation, they can also contribute to acne.
Finally, chemicals that you wash your clothes and sheets with can also cause acne for some people.
Oh I thought going dairy free was frowned upon here.

Truth be told I wasn’t a big dairy fan before RP. Now I’m having some. So I don’t think it’s the dairy.

And yes. Good point. Gonna look into chemicals.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Oh I thought going dairy free was frowned upon here.

Truth be told I wasn’t a big dairy fan before RP. Now I’m having some. So I don’t think it’s the dairy.

And yes. Good point. Gonna look into chemicals.
Dairy is good, but it can contribute to acne in some people, especially A1/A2 dairy, which is most milk brands out there. But if you had acne before the milk, then it's something else. Usually, it ties to gut irritation, which is something that A1/A2 dairy can cause.

OP
M

motleyadams

Dairy is good, but it can contribute to acne in some people, especially A1/A2 dairy, which is most milk brands out there. But if you had acne before the milk, then it's something else. Usually, it ties to gut irritation, which is something that A1/A2 dairy can cause.
Makes sense.

Any tips on improving my gut? Currently taking aspirin (325mg ED). Wanna incorporate coconut oil and refined charcoal. Maybe some camphoSal.

I’m improving metabolically. So I expect natural improvements to my gut from this.

OP
M

motleyadams

Makes sense

Dr. B

the A2 is associated with casein, but does it matter if our whey protein and beef products are coming from A2 vs A1 cows? do the A2 cows have superior meat and whey somehow too?

Hans

Forum Supporter
the A2 is associated with casein, but does it matter if our whey protein and beef products are coming from A2 vs A1 cows? do the A2 cows have superior meat and whey somehow too?
It's just the casein that matters, not the whey or meat.

kyle

In general digestion helps everything.

Vitamin A from liver or a supplement is the single most direct and effective for acne though. Some diligence required to source good supp but this forum is a good resource for that.

OP
M

motleyadams

In general digestion helps everything.

Vitamin A from liver or a supplement is the single most direct and effective for acne though. Some diligence required to source good supp but this forum is a good resource for that.
Yes. Need to get liver.

Gutoisthebest

Great face mapping info. Is this based on personal experience or any particular sources? I’d love to read more

What about acne on the cheek?
From my understanding can be related to a higher solicitation of gonadal androgens. Except for this one, they all are based on the theory of endobiogeny.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Makes sense.

Any tips on improving my gut? Currently taking aspirin (325mg ED). Wanna incorporate coconut oil and refined charcoal. Maybe some camphoSal.

I’m improving metabolically. So I expect natural improvements to my gut from this.
Coconut oil, charcoal and camphosal are great. Lacroferrin is also great for improving milk tolerance and calming the immune system.

Dr. B

Coconut oil, charcoal and camphosal are great. Lacroferrin is also great for improving milk tolerance and calming the immune system.
lactoferrin? isnt that in milk, whey, colostrum etc

If I get acne, the only thing that gets rid of it totally is DIM ( I love the Vitacost blend - it also has Vit E ) in it . I take half the dosage they recommend. It totally clears my face.

Cooper

I am 23 years old and my face still breaks out like a teenager. And they leave out scars... Honestly i tried everything. Putting a clear t- shirt on my pillow bed every day. Non- diary diet, healthy diet. Benzoyl Peroxide creams, Salicylic acid, Acnemix cream, Acne soaps, lemon on face before bed, Tea Tree Oil... You name it, i tried it.

It is getting ridiculous. I deal with my face everyday. Im 23! Whatever i do, i wake up next morning with a new acne on my face. It never ends. It never ends. It's like bad dream where the dream throws ironic stuff and mocks you. I am a good looking guy but this acne thing always throws my confidence off.

I even tried to put a thick layer of Benz peroxide cream on every part of my face daily.... I looked like as if i was wearing a white mask.

That f*cker finds a way out from somewhere and pops up again.

Only relief i exprienced that i remember was from carnivore diet. Did it 2 weeks and barely finished it with 10kg's of loss. I can not sustain that lifestyle nor afford it nor want it.

I also took Accutane for only 3 DAYS at 16 which destroyed my whole life and gave me ED. :rolling Some people born just unlucky eh?

So oral drugs are a big no' for me.

I don't know what to do anymore. I really don't...

I honestly envy people who have poor hygine with clear, baby skin. They put their hands on dirty places and then they touch their face everyday, with zero acne. They drink like ***t and eat like ***t. Still, ZERO acne.

F*ck my GENES FOR REAL. Wish i wasn't born like this.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals