How To Get Progesterone In The UK - Please Help

Matthew1982

Hey guys, how you all doing. Ive emailed Ray asking him this but for some reason, for the first time ever ive had no reply. Do any of you know how someone would get oral progesterone in the UK?

Thanks alot guys

Just search on Ebay for "Oral Progesterone", a couple of options appeared when I searched (items shipped from abroad). Some of the Progesterone creams are more easily available, often delivered from within the UK and probably the cheaper option.

marsaday

The U.K. company is based in Sheffield and the progest E is great

It’s amitra nutrition or something like that

mangoes

You can also get Idealabs progestene shipped here, but takes a little while

Greg says

.. I tried buy this one [Amitra] not long ago but at the checkout you had to show proof of being a practitioner. ‍

OP
M

Matthew1982

Thanks alot for all the replies guys.

Sorry for the lateness in replying, I have very limited internet access at the moment.

The reason I want the tablet form is that I think I may have a stomach ulcer. I tried a while back taking aspirins over the course of a few days (Ray Peat inspired wisdom), but I dont think I took them with enough water - I had really bad stomach pains when I was taking them. Since then ive been feeling awful (its been about 6 months). I think I may have a stomach ulcer. Everytime I eat anything acidic I feel horrible, orange juice makes me feel awful, onions/spicey things make me feel horrible and when I drink milk I feel so much better (calcium I think), so im guessing its an ulcer/inflammation of the stomach. I dont wanna go to the docs and take proton pump inhibitors because they contain titanium dioxide which makes my dermatitis horrendous (intestinal irritation I think).

I asked Ray and he said progest in olive oil. Anyone have any thoughts on healing ulcers or maybe a damaged/inflamed stomach?