seraph94

My question is if there is a way to induce fever ?
I am 26M and I remember it is almost 3-4 years since I didn't get any fever. From that time, my health started to decline. I am sure I have leaky gut and as a result malnutrition and arthritis symptoms. Apart from that I have reduced mental capacity compared to what I had 5-6 years ago. Plus, I no longer feel as energetic as I used to, most mornings I wake up feeling not rested and etc. Add to it bacterial overgrowth too. In total, I think I am not healthy person at all and it is not usual for someone in my age.
So my theory is that my immune system can't do its job properly. Maybe it fought for too long and got tired.
I remember, earlier when I had sickness, my body temperature was rising to 38-39 degrees and after 5-6 ours or 1 night it was going back to normal and I was feeling totally refreshed with it.
My mom always was telling me that I became more mischievous, playful after healing. I guess, that time my immunity was strong enough to clear bacteria, viruses and my body could go back to normal functioning after healing.

So now, I want to try to stimulate my immunity by inducing fever.
For that, I bought Nerium oleander, after reading about oleander therapy which healed cancer patients by injecting them with oleander extract which caused fever 2-4 hours after injection. I don't have cancer but I read that fever can be helpful with many other conditions than cancer as the oleander therapy inventor suggests.
However, as I read the process of making oleander extract, it doesn't seem to be easy process:) (I need to buy some devices and medical filters as well)

Until I make the extract, I would like to know if there are any herbs, medicines which would induce fever ?

Hyperthermia is not an option as it doesn't change the thermostat in our brain.

I am not sure about thyroid hormones because it increases temperature by increasing metabolism. I don't know if it is the same way of getting temperature as a result of acute infection or poisoning.
I would like to get fever the same way as it is caused by infection (like Coley's toxins) or poisoning (Nerium Oleander).

Do you think there is a way to convince a doctor to inject something like Coley's toxins in order to induce fever for better immunity?

Any ideas?

PaRa

My question is if there is a way to induce fever ?
I am 26M and I remember it is almost 3-4 years since I didn't get any fever. From that time, my health started to decline. I am sure I have leaky gut and as a result malnutrition and arthritis symptoms. Apart from that I have reduced mental capacity compared to what I had 5-6 years ago. Plus, I no longer feel as energetic as I used to, most mornings I wake up feeling not rested and etc. Add to it bacterial overgrowth too. In total, I think I am not healthy person at all and it is not usual for someone in my age.
So my theory is that my immune system can't do its job properly. Maybe it fought for too long and got tired.
I remember, earlier when I had sickness, my body temperature was rising to 38-39 degrees and after 5-6 ours or 1 night it was going back to normal and I was feeling totally refreshed with it.
My mom always was telling me that I became more mischievous, playful after healing. I guess, that time my immunity was strong enough to clear bacteria, viruses and my body could go back to normal functioning after healing.

So now, I want to try to stimulate my immunity by inducing fever.
For that, I bought Nerium oleander, after reading about oleander therapy which healed cancer patients by injecting them with oleander extract which caused fever 2-4 hours after injection. I don't have cancer but I read that fever can be helpful with many other conditions than cancer as the oleander therapy inventor suggests.
However, as I read the process of making oleander extract, it doesn't seem to be easy process:) (I need to buy some devices and medical filters as well)

Until I make the extract, I would like to know if there are any herbs, medicines which would induce fever ?

Hyperthermia is not an option as it doesn't change the thermostat in our brain.

I am not sure about thyroid hormones because it increases temperature by increasing metabolism. I don't know if it is the same way of getting temperature as a result of acute infection or poisoning.
I would like to get fever the same way as it is caused by infection (like Coley's toxins) or poisoning (Nerium Oleander).

Do you think there is a way to convince a doctor to inject something like Coley's toxins in order to induce fever for better immunity?

Any ideas?

never a cold/sick
bad digestion/bacterial infections/low stomach acid etc
low energy
low focus
low body temperature

Have you got other symptoms of histapenia ?

Explorer

Interesting, my brainfog/anxiety/restlessness/post-orgasmic illness syndrome/cognitive issues/mood issues disappeared when I had a cold/fever and once it stopped I returned back into this brain fogged underenergized off state and ever since then I am in it constantly

I too have noticed that with age I seem to get sick less often but at same time my long term symptoms seem to be worsening, as a kid I got sick quite often and I recall having less of all those weird chronic issues and symptoms I have nowadays

OP
S

seraph94

never a cold/sick
bad digestion/bacterial infections/low stomach acid etc
low energy
low focus
low body temperature

Have you got other symptoms of histapenia ?
Maybe I have but for now that's all what comes to my mind

reaching

Get super drunk. I always have a fever and a day of inflammation after a bender.

revenant

How about sauna?

"When you use a sauna, you’re in effect voluntarily subjecting your body to extreme conditions – with a standard sauna temperature between 90°C and 100°C being followed by cooling down, sometimes below 0°C. Whilst in the sauna, the temperature of your skin rises faster and differently to the temperature inside your body, which never actually increases by more than 1-2°C. After around 10 minutes in the sauna, however, the temperature of your skin increases to 40-42°C. In technical jargon, this is known as hyperthermia, and is one of the positive effects of using the sauna. It significantly stimulates and increases the turnover of various substances – your metabolic rate, in other words. Raising your body temperature from 37°C to 38-39°C is like inducing an artificial fever. Unlike your body itself, numerous bacteria and viruses which can make us ill are unable to cope with such high temperatures, which means that using a sauna can be an effective way of combating infections before they attack."

This site is in Finnish but the chart is in English:

In this study, 30 minutes in 80 degrees raised body temp by 1 degree. So you need a proper sauna for that.

^ Sauna is a good idea

While I was grape fasting and mega dosing 2-3x per day various herbal powders and tinctures, there was a period of about 3 days that I had a mild fever before it resolved permanently.

Robert Morse talks about getting sick in order to get better. It's originally called "Hering's law of cure" but he calls it a "healing crisis."

Couldn't track down a specific timestamp for it, but basically if you eat a bunch of fruit and veg - the more raw the better - in combination with a litany of herbs, the chances of making yourself temporarily sick are very high.

LLight

Prolonged hard (no contact with water at all) dry fasting.

It won't create "proper" fever but some people feel intense heat sometimes from what I've read, needing cold shower. And it can help for diseases of course.

Please ignore my message if you are not interested.

Nighteyes

PUFA depletion (or more specifically omega-6 depletion) might explain your inability to get a proper fever. Arachidonic acid is converted into prostaglandins by COX enzymes when the body induces fever as a response to infection. PGE2 is super effective at raising body temperature.

Jon2547

I concur with the poster advocating dry fasting. Also, what about Artemisinin?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals