How to get enough sugar without excessive fluid intake

NewACC

Hi! Starch is not my friend, it makes me angry and tired. I do much better with sugar (fruits, soda, cheese etc.). My problem is that I always end up with to much liquids when I cut out starch. I get about 4 liter water from liquids/food. I would love to cut down the liquids, especially during the winter. Any tips and recommendations on how to get around this problem would be highly appreciated. Thanks!
I think that honey and preferably homemade
ice cream on coconut oil without such horrible cups on sunflower oil are the best refined cheap healthy sources of sugars

NewACC

Hi! Starch is not my friend, it makes me angry and tired. I do much better with sugar (fruits, soda, cheese etc.). My problem is that I always end up with to much liquids when I cut out starch. I get about 4 liter water from liquids/food. I would love to cut down the liquids, especially during the winter. Any tips and recommendations on how to get around this problem would be highly appreciated. Thanks!
Here in the post-Soviet countries they sell very cheap ice cream made with coconut oil, skimmed milk powder and sugar with terrible waffle cups on sunflower oil, which I just throw away

NewACC

Because of the propaganda about the harm of saturated fats, all cheap coconut oil products are considered as harmful as margarine and everyone chooses butter and whole milk ice cream, and because of this, you can buy coconut oil and sugar ice cream super cheaply. This is when attempts to reduce the cost of production by the manufacturer benefit the buyer