How to find out if there’s too much calcium in my body?

Motif

Some htma people said I have too much calcium and that this is common for slow oxidizers.

if I ditch the dairy I have no idea where to get enough protein and calories in general. Tips for that?

"How to find out if there’s too much calcium in my body?"

I'm not a medical professional, and don't know the answer to that question, but as someone who's also interested in this, I counter with 2 additional questions:

1. "What are the signs and characteristics/symptoms of having too much calcium in my body?"
2. "How do I know the extent to which the calcium in my body is misplaced in the wrong tissues (arterial walls, kidney stones, joint deposits)?"

Brainstorming your original question, I'd personally start with these two blood tests:

Calcium is not absorbed as much if you consume a lot. Salt and protein when consumed in higher amounts accelerate calcium excretion via kidneys. I doubt healthy people have too much calcium in their bodies.

Unhealthy people tend to have too much calcium in the wrong places( soft tissues). Their bones are suffering from a lack of calcium though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals