How To Feminize Women?

smith

This thing still on? @cyclops,

Increasing subcutaneous fat, and maintaining its distribution to the face and ratio over visceral fat is pretty paramount for increasing femininity, at least in terms of appearance. Subcutaneous, rather than visceral fat, is what's behind the soft, plump and young appearance we often associate with femininity, and especially youth itself; it's one of the greatest indicators of both. Whereas men have a biological tendency towards flat, gaunt, or otherwise 'chiseled' faces like you said, due to the different fat distribution.

Additionally, increasing cellular water content by taking a non-inflammatory molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid(1mil daltons) is a really quick fix for noticeably fuller cheeks because it's already produced endogenously, but usually in much smaller amounts. Combine this with maybe chicken sternal collagen or L-Proline, Sulfur, and Vitamin C for the collagen, and you have a pretty good head start at more femininity IMO. And progesterone of course, shout out to the recommenders.

Last edited:

Aymen

high serotonin response

femininity is a resilt of high neoteny and low masculinization.

Masculinization is a result of high growth hormone and androgenization.

Men are, on average, larger and manlier than women.

Female facial beauty has been found to correlate linearly with oestrogen levels. High estrogens stunt bone growth, leading to more feminine/childlike facial features.

Female with high cortisol were found to have more androgenic fat deposits. i.e. thick waist, big belly, stocky upper body with relatively thin legs.

Estrogen is a feminizing hormone. I suppose estrogen in good ratio with progesterone would combone the feminizing effect while limiting the harmful effects.
alright , are there some ways/signs to know if the female have high progesterone ?

Elephanto

I think that the use of birth control pills is the main cause of the masculinization of modern women.

See this :
Effect of oral contraceptive (ethinyl estradiol and d-norgestrel) on serum prolactin-oestradiol and progesterone levels. - PubMed - NCBI
Serum levels of FSH, LH, estradiol and progesterone were decreased in all cases to levels incompatible with ovulation.

After discontinuation :
LH, FSH, estradiol and progesterone levels after discontinuation of hormonal contraception. - PubMed - NCBI
Luteal phase progesterone levels were significantly lower in 10 and 7 cycles, respectively.

50 years of hormonal contraception—time to find out, what it does to our brain
However, hormonal contraceptives do also lead to a reduction of endogenous estradiol and progesterone levels (e.g., Sahlberg et al., 1987).
In the presence of high levels of progesterone, testosterone-actions are impaired, because progesterone has a high affinity for the enzyme 5α-reductase, which is responsible for the conversion of testosterone into the physiologically more active dihydrotestosterone (Wright et al., 1983). If progesterone levels are reduced, more testosterone can be converted to dihydrotestosterone. Thus, any hormonal contraceptives, irrespective of the progestin component, may facilitate testosterone actions on the brain, thereby masculinizing brain structure, function and behavior.

Dierlief87

[QUOTE = "cyclops, bericht: 243242, lid: 6214"] Ik heb hier de laatste tijd veel discussies gezien over hoe mannen super mannelijke en knappe mannen kunnen worden. Sterkere, bredere, dikkere baarden, bredere kaken, gezichtsstructuur, diepere stem, enz.

Mijn vraag is: hoe word je een meer vrouwelijke en mooie vrouw? [/ QUOTE]
cyproterone acetate? ? Danny Roddy said something about cyproterone acetate, inhibits the male hormone in women. i know that diana 35 pill it has only something oyster in it. this inhibits male hormone.

Vida

This thing still on? @cyclops,

Increasing subcutaneous fat, and maintaining its distribution to the face and ratio over visceral fat is pretty paramount for increasing femininity, at least in terms of appearance. Subcutaneous, rather than visceral fat, is what's behind the soft, plump and young appearance we often associate with femininity, and especially youth itself; it's one of the greatest indicators of both. Whereas men have a biological tendency towards flat, gaunt, or otherwise 'chiseled' faces like you said, due to the different fat distribution.

Additionally, increasing cellular water content by taking a non-inflammatory molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid(1mil daltons) is a really quick fix for noticeably fuller cheeks because it's already produced endogenously, but usually in much smaller amounts. Combine this with maybe chicken sternal collagen or L-Proline, Sulfur, and Vitamin C for the collagen, and you have a pretty good head start at more femininity IMO. And progesterone of course, shout out to the recommenders.
@smith What is a non-inflammatory HA? Could you give an example of a brand?

schultz

Interesting experiment we're doing with women. Thankfully my wife never took BC. I don't think my sister or mom ever did either.

smith

@smith What is a non-inflammatory HA? Could you give an example of a brand?
Lower daltons(weight) = more inflammatory. An appropriate example would be a brand that specifically points out the molecular weight. 1 million is ideal

Brandin

Thanks for your detailed post Integra. Very interesting.

I find it very beautiful when a woman has fuller cheeks for instance. Not fat, but the opposite of a manly, rugged, chiseled face. Also vibrant skin. Maybe a "soft-looking" is a good way to put it, as opposed to a more "hard-looking" man.
big **** small upper body

Brandin

Interesting experiment we're doing with women. Thankfully my wife never took BC. I don't think my sister or mom ever did either.
so taking estrogn and progesterone increase manlybess? u high? Females bodies are alot more feminine nowadays then 1000 years ago when we had better enviroment. One of my girlfriends became feminine asfuck when she went on bc. She became aggressive and stupid but also way more feminine. Her hips grew, shoulders stopped growing and her **** grew.

schultz

so taking estrogn and progesterone increase manlybess? u high? Females bodies are alot more feminine nowadays then 1000 years ago when we had better enviroment. One of my girlfriends became feminine asfuck when she went on bc. She became aggressive and stupid but also way more feminine. Her hips grew, shoulders stopped growing and her **** grew.

I don't think I said estrogen and progesterone increase manliness. I am also not high.

You were around 1000 years ago?

Cooper

Here is a neat fact. You can't change them, women are brainwashed by the jewish elitist propaganda. All of the feminist movement had lead by the jewish people. It was their plan all along to destroy tradition, religion, love and trust among people. Why do you think U.S healthcare president or whatever is a Transwoman?

Why do you think there are tons of teenage and gay sex in netflix? It is to brainwash socities. Some people really born that way, it is genetic and i totally respect that. But in our world today, %80 of gay or LGBT, trans people are a product of mental illness and brainwashing. It is true and clear as fresh water on the lake.

Women now act like dirty sluts, just because they think this is how they are going to earn respect and gain their freedom against this patriarchy, which is non existent in our todays world. Only thing they cause is more suffering, more deaths. They objectify themselves more with posting bikini pictures in instagram all day. They are the reason of this toxic patriarchy.

And they are so blind, oh so blind, that they don't even realize these things. It is sad, sad thing. I pity all of them. I forgive them because they don't even know how brainwashed they are.

Hedonism and materialism is the new way of living and it makes me sick in my stomach. I hate people, i really do, i hate nearly %90 of the society. And they deserve the hate, they are the reason of our suffering.

Everything has been planned out, carefully, to make us suffer. I guess that's their way of revenge from the world whoever runs the world.

Last edited:

ursidae

On a forum that is all about MPB and how low your testicles hang, once in a blue moon you get a thread that focuses on female physiology. And it turns to tit talk and women are dirty sluts

ursidae

Emotionlessness
If this is based on personal experience, did you have progesterone dominance naturally? when I take a lot of progesterone I get too emotional but that's not the same as it occuring without supplementation

Z

Zsazsa

If this is based on personal experience, did you have progesterone dominance naturally? when I take a lot of progesterone I get too emotional but that's not the same as it occuring without supplementation
I had been on the pill for about 20+ years (mostly due to severe period pain) and then I had to stop it due to thrombosis. Then I realized I was menopausal, the pill suppressed my ovaries. On top of that, 4 different doctors prescribed me transdermal progesterone due to Hashimoto's without checking my blood estradiol levels... I have been battling with non-detectable estradiol levels and read this forum to do the opposite of the recommendations lol

Jokes apart, I find many interesting discussions here, but the "estrogen denialism" is kinda disappointing.

PolishSun

I had been on the pill for about 20+ years (mostly due to severe period pain) and then I had to stop it due to thrombosis. Then I realized I was menopausal, the pill suppressed my ovaries. On top of that, 4 different doctors prescribed me transdermal progesterone due to Hashimoto's without checking my blood estradiol levels... I have been battling with non-detectable estradiol levels and read this forum to do the opposite of the recommendations lol

Jokes apart, I find many interesting discussions here, but the "estrogen denialism" is kinda disappointing.
blood or tissue levels of estradiol?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals