How To Feminize Women?

cyclops

I have seen many threads on here lately inquiring how men can become super masculine and handsome men. Stronger, wider, thicker beards, wider jaws, face structure, deeper voice, etc.

My question is, how to become a more feminine and beautiful women?

Last edited:

milk_lover

I have seen many threads on here lately inquiring how men can become super masculine men. Stronger, wider, thicker beards, wider jaws, deeper voice, etc. More DHT, testosterone, etc.

My question is, how to become a more feminine women?
probably more progesterone..

ivy

@cyclops, very pertinent. But before we bump someone who might have a hint or two, I wonder what particular features you might be thinking about. Care to specify?

Queequeg

Lots of Wheaties
upload_2017-6-15_12-28-42.jpeg

encerent

Same as for men. Provide them a healthy, stimulating, happy, free, nourishing and loving environment when growing up.

FredSonoma

Yeah I feel like it would just be good health. Whether man or woman, with good health you should become feminized / masculinized.

Some women are born feminine other's are boy manly.

It's inherited, whether through genetics, epigenetic, or what have you.

ivy

Some women are born feminine other's are boy manly.

It's inherited, whether through genetics, epigenetic, or what have you.

If only it was black&white. If you've nothing to add, just don't. But please spare us the oversimplification.

@encerent @FredSonoma, you know what, @Queequeg is actually making a very good point with his joke. So I'll raise the bar with an extra question: what can women in general learn from the mtf trans community, as means to enhance or maintain their femalehood? Can anyone provide a breakdown list of standard hormone shots? What additional supplements are involved? What specific nutritional recommendations are made to those becoming women?

FredSonoma

If only it was black&white. If you've nothing to add, just don't. But please spare us the oversimplification.

@encerent @FredSonoma, you know what, @Queequeg is actually making a very good point with his joke. So I'll raise the bar with an extra question: what can women in general learn from the mtf trans community, as means to enhance or maintain their femalehood? Can anyone provide a breakdown list of standard hormone shots? What additional supplements are involved? What specific nutritional recommendations are made to those becoming women?

No idea lol. Get your gut clean I'd guess is more important for woman than man. Idk tho

Integra

I'll write things here that worked for me and that help me feel good and more in tune with my femininity.

1. I make sure I eat often enough. To my understanding, most women are less suitable to go on long fasts. We're mostly grazers, eating a little say every 2-3 hours. That's when I feel the best.
Food preferences
Weeks 1 & 2:
I want fruit carbs, milk, eggs + cottage cheese, ice-cream. Juicy textures
Weeks 3 & 4: I want potato carbs, salt, butter, high calorie cheeses, chocolate in all shapes and forms. Did I say salt? Crisp textures.
2. I try to notice my monthly or biweekly biological and psychological rhythms. I noticed that I follow a very steady pattern and this helps me anticipate the type of self-care I need. Basically, my every month can be split into two biweekly time periods during which I noticed that I crave different foods, feel and look physically different, and have slightly different psychological needs.

Psychological needs

Week 1: "Don't f^ck with me" week:
I want to "get out" and "get stuff done". Startovers. Resets. Planning. I tend to follow through on todo lists like a mofo. Have infinite willpower. But low patience. Can be alone or not, doesn't matter.

Physical patterns:
  • Higher in adrenaline.
  • I spontaneously drop or reduce coffee.
  • Need to exercise to "bring myself down."
  • Can get stressed.
  • But I'm the king of the hill.
Week 2: "How about this?" week:
I want to create. Feel extremely playful. I want to clean, modify, add to existing things. To tinker with systems. Give me some theory to yawn over. Give me an idea to mull over. I want routines in which I can add spontaneity. Still have great follow through, but like to sink into details. This is when I'm most likely to drop a project or procrastinate because of hysterical perfectionism. Overall, higher patience than before. But less energy for new things like before. Can be alone or not, nice in company.

Physical patterns:
  • Lower in adrenaline, back to coffee if I feel like it.
  • Occasionally exercise to amp up that "humm" feeling and to feel more of myself (get out of my head).
  • This is where I can get aggressive (e.g. cranky, naggy) if I'm not balanced or don't feel like I accomplished enough.
  • If I get this feeling, I need a way to move that energy through--listening to metal, shadow boxing, jumping around... drawing. Ranting on the forum, heh.

Week 3: "This is just wonderful" week:
I want to create. But now I want peace. Enjoy being alone a lot. I want to look at beautiful things (nature, colors, food, clothes... etc.). Tend to drift into fantasy mode during moments of spare time. Spontaneous "check-outs" out of everyday life.

Physical patterns:
  • Occasional visits to nirvana.
  • Coffee is a must.
  • I'm much slower, but it also feels good. I am relaxedly perceptive. Can get insights.
  • If I was the king of the hill during the first week, now I'm queen of the lake. Now I get depressed. If I can feel my feelings, all the dark, heavy ones, I get an even better happiness than in the first two weeks.
  • Now I feel very complete. It's real and amazing, like I had all of it, and now I'm wrapping things up.

Week 4: "Give me a blanket and Kumbaya" week
I want to maintain, comfort, support. I want warmth. Do not like being alone. Can switch back and forth between needing stimulating environments and sinking into quietness.

Physical patterns:
  • Sometimes high inflammation, but always tiredness.
  • Coffee is a must-or-get-the-****-out-of-my-face.
  • Classical estrogen dominance symptoms. If not careful, can get bloated, puffy, weepy, all of that. But usually don't.
  • I do a lot of stretching, yoga... Lower screen time.
  • Can get awkwardly motherly with people. As with aggressiveness, I modulate this energy through small things: showing appreciation, giving people heartfelt compliments, helping out where I can, etc. Can also be a nice period.

encerent

Thyroid and lots of good fruits. Otherwise, I think women, more than men, require physical human contact to keep their metabolism (and hence everything else) high and vibrant.

OP
cyclops

cyclops

Thanks for your detailed post Integra. Very interesting.

@cyclops, very pertinent. But before we bump someone who might have a hint or two, I wonder what particular features you might be thinking about. Care to specify?

I find it very beautiful when a woman has fuller cheeks for instance. Not fat, but the opposite of a manly, rugged, chiseled face. Also vibrant skin. Maybe a "soft-looking" is a good way to put it, as opposed to a more "hard-looking" man.

Last edited:

MikaN

probably more progesterone..
No.

Estradiol is positively associated with attractiveness and femininity ratings of women, testosterone, t/e2 and prog is negatively in most studies, but not all. E2/Prog and E2/T is very strong predictor of attractiveness in women.

"Positive correlations were observed between late follicular oestrogen and ratings of femininity, attractiveness and health. Positive correlations of luteal progesterone and health and attractiveness ratings were marginally significant."

Facial appearance is a cue to oestrogen levels in women

"We created prototypes by separately averaging photographs of 15 women with high and low levels of testosterone, oestradiol, and testosterone-to-oestradiol ratio levels, respectively. An independent set of facial images was then shape transformed toward these prototypes. We paired the resulting images in such a way that one face depicted a female with high hormone level and the other one with a low hormone level. Fifty participants were asked to choose the more attractive face of each pair. We found that low testosterone-to-oestradiol ratio and low testosterone were positively associated with female facial attractiveness."

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/17470218.2015.1024696?src=recsys&journalCode=pqje20

"We found that progesterone and its interaction with estradiol negatively predicted vocal attractiveness and overall (facial plus vocal) attractiveness to men. Progesterone also negatively predicted women's facial attractiveness to men and female-rated facial attractiveness, facial flirtatiousness and vocal attractiveness, but not female-rated vocal flirtatiousness."

Women's Attractiveness Changes With Estradiol and Progesterone Across the Ovulatory Cycle

Thanks for your detailed post Integra. Very interesting.

I find it very beautiful when a woman has fuller cheeks for instance. Not fat, but the opposite of a manly, rugged, chiseled face. Also vibrant skin. Maybe a "soft-looking" is a good way to put it, as opposed to a more "hard-looking" man.
Its driven by estradiol.

Low waist to hip ratio is also driven by estradiol.

Drareg

Great question,it's like the elephant in the room for genetics.
In some creatures like reptiles the temperature decides what sex the foetus will be.
Aromatase has also found to be temperature specific in some species.

Some fish can change sex depending on what's in the environment,if the male fish is not around "brain aromatase" is involved in changing a dominant female to a male,they get progressively more aggressive before they change.

Constatine

Lots and lots and lots of sunlight. Seriously have you ever seen a masculine surfer girl? The more sunlight someone gets the more progesterone produced.

high serotonin response

femininity is a resilt of high neoteny and low masculinization.

Masculinization is a result of high growth hormone and androgenization.

Men are, on average, larger and manlier than women.

Female facial beauty has been found to correlate linearly with oestrogen levels. High estrogens stunt bone growth, leading to more feminine/childlike facial features.

Female with high cortisol were found to have more androgenic fat deposits. i.e. thick waist, big belly, stocky upper body with relatively thin legs.

Estrogen is a feminizing hormone. I suppose estrogen in good ratio with progesterone would combone the feminizing effect while limiting the harmful effects.

OP
cyclops

cyclops

Estrogen is a feminizing hormone. I suppose estrogen in good ratio with progesterone would combone the feminizing effect while limiting the harmful effects.

Isn't a Ray Peat inspired diet supposed to lower estrogen though? It seems like Peat has nothing good to say about estrogen.

Isn't a Ray Peat inspired diet supposed to lower estrogen though? It seems like Peat has nothing good to say about estrogen.

Estrogen can be harmful but progesterone is protective. I think you want estrogen made in ovaries not estrogen as a stress reaction. You also want it during puberty to give you feminine growth patterns.

Guess I should have just said feminine.

It's mostly neotenization. Small jaw, softer features, larger eyes, etc.

w8kidl.jpg

It's also contrast between face and features

Illusion+of+Sex+2+faces.jpg

That's the same face with the contrast between the face and the features modified. the higher the contrast the more feminine the face looks.

another example:

illusion-14.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals