How to feminize if you are a MTF transgender?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiPUFA

As I understand in Ray Peat's world estrogen is a stress hormone causes cancers, cardiovascular diseaes, hypertension, blood clots, PCOS etc. Responsible for so many degenerative diseases.

Peat also supports androgens. For him anti-androgen therapy likely will cause degenerative diseases above.

So how can a trans person safely feminize? Only with progesterone? Any ideas or experiences.

Can lowering growth hormone can feminize you? Peat also says women are protected estrogen by progesterone so lowering aromatase can feminize you?

Please do not sabotage this thread with questions like "Why you want this?" or silly posts like "causes of homosexuality."

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

Why would you want to feminize?
The world has enough soy boys as it is, please don't add to the lot.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
As I understand in Ray Peat's world estrogen is a stress hormone causes cancers, cardiovascular diseaes, hypertension, blood clots, PCOS etc. Responsible for so many degenerative diseases.

Peat also supports androgens. For him anti-androgen therapy likely will cause degenerative diseases above.

So how can a trans person safely feminize? Only with progesterone? Any ideas or experiences.

Can lowering growth hormone can feminize you? Peat also says women are protected estrogen by progesterone so lowering aromatase can feminize you?

Please do not sabotage this thread with questions like "Why you want this?" or silly posts like "causes of homosexuality."
Member @SaltGirl might be able to help you if she’s still around. She has experience in this area from a Peat perspective and otherwise.

Perry Staltic

Is it personally affecting you? What happened to freedom of choice?

Actually it affects everyone. Normalization of such sends society into the toilet. What's normalized next, bestiality? Pedophelia? Whatever people want to do with their own bodies is their own business, but deviant type ***t doesn't need to be normalized.

With that said, I was quite content to sit and watch, kind of liking that this forum allows all kinds of normally taboo stuff. But I'm also amused at the kickback.

T

TheBeard

I tried to politely, gently warn about useless posts like this. Anyway reported. Thanks for nothing.

You're new here.
You know who the post gets reported to?
The admin, aka Charlie, a good friend.

OP
A

AntiPUFA

Actually it affects everyone. Normalization of such sends society into the toilet. What's normalized next, bestiality? Pedophelia? Whatever people want to do with their own bodies is their own business, but deviant type ***t doesn't need to be normalized.

With that said, I was quite content to sit and watch, kind of liking that this forum allows all kinds of normally taboo stuff. But I'm also amused at the kickback.

You should better sit and watch. And learn to respect if you don't have anything to say positive.

T

TheBeard

Exactly

MidBicep

Sending me pms and blocking me, reporting everyone itt like everyone else is wrong and you're not. You're too immature to play with hormones, your guardian should go to jail. You're mentally ill. Dilate

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals