How To Feel More Invigorated?

Davsey85

It seems like whenever i do heavy weights i feel good afterwards but unless i keep eating and eating i will feel flu like symptoms and like run down overall.The only thing that works is very low volume so i can do a set of weighted pull ups and i am fine.Now when i say invigorated what i mean is that for example when i am chopping wood or helping someone carry heavy furniture shortly afterwards there is a feeling of vigor where cellulary i feel like i have tapped into something that is opposite of the lackadaisical feeling before doing these activities. However,this feeling of vigor is temporary and dissipates shortly after doing these activities.It would be nice to carry this feeling close to all day everyday.Heavy squats also give me this feeling but with nasty side effects.What can i do to keep that feeling of being invigorated say after helping someone move heavy furniture stay with me the rest of the day.I temporarily worked as a busser carrying bus tubs and that seemed to help the first 3-4 hours feeling invigorated but working 8 hours started feeling run down and ended up quitting. I have had times where i did nothing but just walking outside 30-60 minutes and not carry anything and i just felt mostly sluggish although the walking is peaceful and cortisol reducing it doesn't tap into the feeling of being invigorated.Any thoughts?

walker_in_aus

You need to do less exercise, this is clearly over stressing your body. The "rush" you feel after exercise is just cortisol/stress hormones.

Float in the ocean, go for a walk in a beautiful park, have sex with another human.

Much better for you :)

Constatine

Increasing androgens will help as various androgens (such as DHT) promote (proper) adrenaline signalling. I know very much what feeling you are talking about and increasing androgens as well as general energy levels is a healthy way to feel invigorated.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

There was a period months ago when i did one set of squats with a the same weight 135 for a few reps short of of failure almost every day for a few weeks and then played table tennis.I felt great most of the time and eventually caught bronchitis and stopped lifting heavy for close to a month.Now even after a set of squats at that weight a few hours later I have a fever and sore throat and it's almost as if that exercise attacks my immune system.Dont get it with the leg press.Also get heartburn and shortness of breath feeling when I do squats.I have had times when I did just walking meditation at the park and while it felt great it doesn't feel the same as the feeling I get from carry heavy furniture.I still feel kind of stale and sluggish after consecutive days of just brisk walking.Also when I am done with the long walk and go home and sit down feel sluggish the rest of the day.If I am carrying a bus tub with dishes for about 4 hours it feels like it gave my body what is was missing and I don't feel sluggish when I go home and lay around the rest of the day unlike just simple walking where after an hour of walking I go home and just sit i feel old.I wonder why.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Like right now for example i have taken 3 days off training and just went for a walk.I feel like my body is missing something carrying heavy boxes,farmers walk or something invigorating.After doing those activities and feeling invigorated it would be nice for that feeling to stay there all day most of the day but i had it in moments and then it dissipates. This morning I feel slightly lackadaisical even after an hour of relatively slow walking.Usually after a week of just slow walking and not carrying or lifting anything i feel even more lackadaisical and sluggish like an old man at a retirement home.I am only 31 and about 5 ft9 170 around 14-15 percent bodyfat. I have descent musculature and hair all over my body(chest,back,legs,stomach) spend plenty of time in the sun but that does not invigorate me enough.

Like right now for example i have taken 3 days off training and just went for a walk.I feel like my body is missing something carrying heavy boxes,farmers walk or something invigorating.After doing those activities and feeling invigorated it would be nice for that feeling to stay there all day most of the day but i had it in moments and then it dissipates. This morning I feel slightly lackadaisical even after an hour of relatively slow walking.Usually after a week of just slow walking and not carrying or lifting anything i feel even more lackadaisical and sluggish like an old man at a retirement home.I am only 31 and about 5 ft9 170 around 14-15 percent bodyfat. I have descent musculature and hair all over my body(chest,back,legs,stomach) spend plenty of time in the sun but that does not invigorate me enough.

3 days off is nothing. Try taking 2 weeks off. Maybe do some hill sprints (every few days or so) to reduce some body fat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals