How to extract Testosterone from water suspension?

pyr0maniac

Greetings,

How would one go about extracting Testosterone base from a water suspension for the purpose of making a DIY transdermal with DMSO or similar? The reason I am asking is I have found a convenient local source for it, which is preferable to going down the route of ordering raw powder from China.

The suspension is 100mg/mL 10mL in a sealed vial. Don't really have any lab equipment so the simplest would be best.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:

Palerider

Greetings,

How would one go about extracting Testosterone base from a water suspension for the purpose of making a DIY transdermal with DMSO or similar? The reason I am asking is I have found a convenient local source for it, which is preferable to going down the route of ordering raw powder from China.

The suspension is 100mg/mL 10mL in a sealed vial. Don't really have any lab equipment so the simplest would be best.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.
I simply add DMSO to the solution as I can also only source T in this form in my country. Apply to scrotum. Been doing it for 2 months. Based on how good I feel now, compared to before I started doing it, it must be working, ie being absorbed.
Hope this anecdotal experience is of value.

OP
P

pyr0maniac

I simply add DMSO to the solution as I can also only source T in this form in my country. Apply to scrotum. Been doing it for 2 months. Based on how good I feel now, compared to before I started doing it, it must be working, ie being absorbed.
Thanks, that is helpful. May I ask how much DMSO you use per mL of suspension?

Interested to hear about your experiences too, what positives have you noticed from this? And how much do you apply?

Palerider

Thanks, that is helpful. May I ask how much DMSO you use per mL of suspension?

Interested to hear about your experiences too, what positives have you noticed from this? And how much do you apply?
I add 1ml of DMSO to 1ml of T suspension (which contains100mg of T base).
I apply 1ml of the mix (for 50mg of T) to my scrotum at night. It just happens to be about the amount which covers my scrotum, more would have to be a second application. Takes a few minutes to absorb.
Of late I have been rubbing MCT oil on afterwards for 2 reasons, the DMSO can be a bit harsh on shaved scrotum skin and the MCT counters that very effectively, additionally I hope it adds to the transdermal absorption (if any of the T remains on the skin surface by the time the DMSO/Water have dried).
Profound effects on general sense of wellbeing, energy and mental clarity which have been persisting throughout. Just completed my second month.
I'm 57 and in good health generally but have always had all T levels on the lower of "normal"ranges since I started periodic testing at about age 40.
Did TRT for about year, several years ago, but was disappointed overall and stopped it. The difference in results between the TRT and the current T base protocol is like day and night.

Last edited:

Trev

I add 1ml of DMSO to 1ml of T suspension (which contains100mg of T base).
I apply 1ml of the mix (for 50mg of T) to my scrotum at night. It just happens to be about the amount which covers my scrotum, more would have to be a second application. Takes a few minutes to absorb.
Of late I have been rubbing MCT oil on afterwards for 2 reasons, the DMSO can be a bit harsh on shaved scrotum skin and the MCT counters that very effectively, additionally I hope it adds to the transdermal absorption (if any of the T remains on the skin surface by the time the DMSO/Water have dried).
Profound effects on general sense of wellbeing, energy and mental clarity which have been persisting throughout. Just completed my second month.
I'm 57 and in good health generally but have always had all T levels on the lower of "normal"ranges since I started periodic testing at about age 40.
Did TRT for about year, several years ago, but was disappointed overall and stopped it. The difference in results between the TRT and the current T base protocol is like day and night.
This really helps me, thanks.

I also tried trt. Initially I felt great but after a few months the positives weren't enough for me to keep it going. The whole trt regime was exhausting.

Now I'm back to low T and wishing I had the initial energy, mental clarity and overall good mood that I felt when I first began trt.

I believe that my body wanted T and so it felt great when I got it BUT the high amount of T I was taking was probably the reason the initial positive results disapeared.

My course of action now is to apply a small amount of T to my scrotum and not have to deal with ball shrinkage and shutdown.

From your experience @Palerider can you tell me if you feel any suppression ie shrunken balls?

Your dose is 50mg right? Is that every night?

Thanks man!

Risingfire

Have you noticed a change in your physique?

Palerider

This really helps me, thanks.

I also tried trt. Initially I felt great but after a few months the positives weren't enough for me to keep it going. The whole trt regime was exhausting.

Now I'm back to low T and wishing I had the initial energy, mental clarity and overall good mood that I felt when I first began trt.

I believe that my body wanted T and so it felt great when I got it BUT the high amount of T I was taking was probably the reason the initial positive results disapeared.

My course of action now is to apply a small amount of T to my scrotum and not have to deal with ball shrinkage and shutdown.

From your experience @Palerider can you tell me if you feel any suppression ie shrunken balls?

Your dose is 50mg right? Is that every night?

Thanks man!
No noticeable suppression. No shrinkage. No other side effects that I am aware of, certainly none of what I experienced on TRT. Feel great.
Dose is 50mg every night.

Palerider

Have you noticed a change in your physique?
Yes. Subtle but noticeable. Won't ascribe it to T only but it gives me the energy and drive to not just do, but actually want to do my very basic 20 to 30min bodyweight workout 3 times per week.

Risingfire

Yes. Subtle but noticeable. Won't ascribe it to T only but it gives me the energy and drive to not just do, but actually want to do my very basic 20 to 30min bodyweight workout 3 times per week.
Interesting. I've been working out 5-6 days a week since gyms reopened here in NJ back in September. I recently added DHEA into my supplement stack. Anywhere from 10-15mgs a day split 2-3 times. My arms are getting bigger. I thought I had hit my max genetic potential

Trev

TRT suppression was insane. Having testicles shrink doesn't make you feel good.

For what it's worth. Just applying Test Prop and Cyp from a vial mixed with a few drops of either Kuinone (vit k) or progest-e increased my mood and energy.

And I've applied Kuinone solo to the balls before so it's not just the benefits of vit-k. With vit-K I would notice slightly fuller balls and subtle libido rise.

Progest-e independently I notice nothing.