How To Explain Excess Deaths This Year?

Maljam

I think there is something definitely going on. Nearly everyone I know is feeling off (including myself), suddenly developing chronic fatigue and vertigo.

By something going on you mean a virus? It is well known stress can cause strange symptoms and illnesses, and make you feel "off." The majority of the world has been bombarded by lockdowns, 24/7 death tolls, threats of unemployment. It doesn't take much to put 2 and 2 together.

Also I think the whole talk of "long covid" is giving people fatigue and long term issues subconsciously. I know people that have been tested negative for covid multiple times, never had a positive test, that are convinced they have long covid, I.e fatigue. Depression itself can cause fatigue. It would be very unusual (unless you were making bank) to be a little depressed at the moment.

tankasnowgod

I know people that have been tested negative for covid multiple times, never had a positive test, that are convinced they have long covid, I.e fatigue.

Yeah, the hallmark of "Long Haul Covid" almost seems to require a negative test, or no test at all.

Here's one forum member who fits that bill-

Long Term Covid-19 - Am I The Only One?

Although her doctor did diagnose her with COVID after negative tests by "symptoms." I'd be fine with that if COVID really did produce unique symptoms, like making someone grow horns, or neon green pockmarks on the face. But seeing as the COVID symptoms are exactly the same as common cold or flu symptoms, well, that's not such a great way to diagnose one unique virus.

MaxVerstappen

I'd like to see someone gather statistics on medication. I think overtreatment has caused a lot of unnecessary deaths this year.

Just look at this study how they killed people with toxic amounts of hydroxychloroquine https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31180-6/fulltext

That the excess mortality is so country specific seems kinda suspicious to me (and it'd be interesting to see treatment protocols). If it really was a pandemic, most countries should have an excess mortality

boris

By something going on you mean a virus? It is well known stress can cause strange symptoms and illnesses, and make you feel "off." The majority of the world has been bombarded by lockdowns, 24/7 death tolls, threats of unemployment. It doesn't take much to put 2 and 2 together.

Also I think the whole talk of "long covid" is giving people fatigue and long term issues subconsciously. I know people that have been tested negative for covid multiple times, never had a positive test, that are convinced they have long covid, I.e fatigue. Depression itself can cause fatigue. It would be very unusual (unless you were making bank) to be a little depressed at the moment.

It‘s not by mistake. The german government for example sent a paper to all major news outlets, where they described how the COVID situation needs to be communicated to the public, so people go along with the lockdown measures (it was classified at first, then people sued to have it released independently and now the government has it on their own website). I assume all western countries had something like this.

One of the points is to instill the fear of long term health damages (like chronic fatigue that will go on for YEARS) and that you can die at any moment from a heart attack or lung failure, even if you were a mild case and think the disease is long over (no joke). It‘s on page 13. This was written in March before they could even know anything about long term effects.

Corona-Strategie des Innenministeriums: Wer Gefahr abwenden will, muss sie kennen

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

It‘s not by mistake. The german government for example sent a paper to all major news outlets, where they described how the COVID situation needs to be communicated to the public, so people go along with the lockdown measures (it was classified at first, then people sued to have it released independently and now the government has it on their own website). I assume all western countries had something like this.

One of the points is to instill the fear of long term health damages (like chronic fatigue that will go on for YEARS) and that you can die at any moment from a heart attack or lung failure, even if you were a mild case and think the disease is long over (no joke). It‘s on page 13. This was written in March before they could even know anything about long term effects.

Corona-Strategie des Innenministeriums: Wer Gefahr abwenden will, muss sie kennen

Here are those three points from Page 13, just thrown into Google Translate-

"We need to get away from communication that is centered on the fall mortality rate. Case mortality rate is centered. With a case mortality rate that sounds insignificant in terms of percentage and affects the elderly in particular, many people then, unconsciously and unacknowledged, think to themselves: “Well, this is how we get rid of the elderly who are dragging our economy down, we are already too many on earth , and with a bit of luck I will inherit a little earlier ». These mechanisms have certainly contributed to playing down the epidemic in the past. In order to achieve the desired shock effect, the specific effects of a disease on human society must be made clear:

1) Many seriously ill people are taken to hospital by their relatives, but rejected, And die in agony at home gasping for breath. Suffocating or not getting enough air is a primal fear for everyone. The situation in which there is nothing you can do to help relatives who are in mortal danger, too. The pictures from Italy are disturbing.

2) "Children are unlikely to suffer from the epidemic": Wrong. Children are easily infected, even with exit restrictions, e.g. with the neighborhood children. If they then infect their parents, and one of them dies in agony at home and they feel they are to blame for it, e.g. forgot to wash their hands after playing, it is the most terrible thing a child can ever experience.

3) Consequential damage: Even if we have only had reports of individual cases so far, they paint an alarming picture. Even people who seem cured after a mild course can apparently experience relapses at any time, which then suddenly end fatally, due to a heart attack or lung failure, because the virus has found its way into the lungs or heart without being noticed. These may be isolated cases, but will constantly hover like the sword of Damocles over those who were once infected. A much more common consequence is fatigue and reduced lung capacity that lasts for months and probably years, as has been reported many times by SARS survivors and is also the case now with COVID-19, although the duration cannot of course be estimated yet."

Clearly, whoever wrote this was pretty ghoulish. They seem to think all people are heartless bastards that just want to kill grandma, and would blame their own children for getting a disease, simply because a child didn't wash his or her hands enough. These people ARE sick!

I don't know that people dismissed these fake media pandemics in the past as "oh, this is the way we kill grandma." They probably dismissed them due to the fact there was no evidence in the real world that anything significant was going on. When you compare the deaths of these previous media pandemics, they varied in the range of 1,000 to 200,000 people dead, usually toward the lower end. Since roughly 56 Million people die every year, those numbers wouldn't change much of anything.

boris

@tankasnowgod of course the authors are kept anonymous.

This is the first part is crucial , getting away from the case mortality rate. That's why only case count is talked about in the news, otherwise too many people would have immediately recognized the fraud. No normal human being thinks to themselves how great it is that the elderly are dying.

No_Energy

one would have to look over the numbers and methods. see what this "excess" really means. see if the number is correct and adjusted considering population growth and consequently deaths that would naturally also be higher this year. higher number of deaths is naturally expected this year, precisely how much higher is the number we need, to compare to the actual number of deaths registered this year

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals