How to escape the low T, high cortisol cycle from poverty and lonelyness?

I’m probably going to get a beating for this, but to address your financial woes look into the blockchain “bank coins” that are currently primed to replace fiat currency after the Ponzi scheme that is fractional reserve banking collapses.

Can’t give you any particular names because that would be shilling and highly frowned upon, but do your own research and you should see where this is all headed. I look at it as buying Google/Apple/Microsoft stock in the 90’s, but I’m a plush Toad with a lopsided face so what do I know?

unsubscribed

I’m probably going to get a beating for this, but to address your financial woes look into the blockchain “bank coins” that are currently primed to replace fiat currency after the Ponzi scheme that is fractional reserve banking collapses.

Can’t give you any particular names because that would be shilling and highly frowned upon, but do your own research and you should see where this is all headed. I look at it as buying Google/Apple/Microsoft stock in the 90’s, but I’m a plush Toad with a lopsided face so what do I know?

The ripples are in the water. The writing on the wall.
A stellar outlook and an even better hedge ;)
Great advice!

Mr Joe

Bro, if you live long enough to get to your 50th and that you are still poor, depressed etc.. you will regret your life and regret carying about your beauty. Beeing atractive is a thing but it's not the most important thing. You are still young, you have tons of things to do, to accomplish and tons of things to discover. You have discovered Ray Peat and this is in itself something few people have accomplished in life. This is gold informations here. Use them to cure yourself, and become a new man, gaining confidence, increasing your metabolisme will take some time but you will see results and start feeling better, having more testo, more dopamine, going out and attracting informations and people. Break the circle of stress and get a ticket to internal freedom. In 5 years focusing on health and making money/ having a job you will start to attract more woman than you think :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom