How To Drink Milk Without Excess Mucus?

EIRE24

I haven't been on here in awhile but I just wanted to say that heating the milk up before hand definitely made it a little more tolerable without a doubt

I realized that I tolerate my supermarkets own brand organic milk better than I do other ones.. I have actually tested this which like someone above said isn't pleasant . But one brand of milk in particular causes my sinuses to flare up almost straight away, and it seems to affect my whole respitory tract. The own brand supermarket milk I seem to have no reaction to. It's the same with some milk chocolate, even the organic stuff really really triggers my sinuses off and I just can't tolerate it, but some none organic brands of milk chocolate I don't have the same reaction to. By the way, both brands of milk taste distinctly different to each other , it's night and day. I wonder if it's what they're fed that does it
Good to hear you experimenting and finding what works for you. I hope things start to improve for you my friend.

It is very disappointing that A2 milk was dropped in the UK September 2020, the reason is that the suppliers are concentrating on USA and China supply (more profit). Although I don't have a Milk intolerance I quite liked A2 :(

dukesbobby777

It is very disappointing that A2 milk was dropped in the UK September 2020, the reason is that the suppliers are concentrating on USA and China supply (more profit). Although I don't have a Milk intolerance I quite liked A2 :(

That’s a shame. It limits our options a bit.

schultz

Haagen dazs is mucus central, I stay away from that stuff unless I want to feel like a have a cold for 2 days.

I've never had a problem myself. I asked my wife and she's never noticed either and she eats A LOT at bed time (breastfeeding basically for the last 7 years lol).

I wish I knew why it happens with some people and not others. I'd love to understand that physiology better.

schultz

Could A2 milk be the answer ?

I have really bad rhinitis and have post nasal drip 24/7 , however , when drinking milk the mucus is insanely hard to clear and gets stuck in my sinuses worsening my symptoms. One strange thing I noticed is drinking apple juice seems to thin the mucus and make it really easy to clear.

What are ur thoughts? I would love to know since I enjoy drinking milk and it's nutritious enough , but I just can't tolerate my sinuses been triggered more than they are already

Do you have the problem while drinking lattes?

RealNeat

I've never had a problem myself. I asked my wife and she's never noticed either and she eats A LOT at bed time (breastfeeding basically for the last 7 years lol).

I wish I knew why it happens with some people and not others. I'd love to understand that physiology better.
I have a few loose theories. There are ingredients they aren't listing like propylene glycol (latest DR livestream with Ray talked about unlisted additives). I also react with intestinal issues and nasal congestion to GMO corn products, and to my knowledge though the ice cream is labeled non gmo the cows are fed gmo. And lastly my microbiome may be bothered by large globs of fat and the cold + calcium could be inhibiting the digestion of what I ate before the ice cream. I react particularly reliably to the Haagen Dazs chocolate covered ice cream bar supposedly made with coconut oil.

reality

Goat milk?

Nik665

Could A2 milk be the answer ?

I have really bad rhinitis and have post nasal drip 24/7 , however , when drinking milk the mucus is insanely hard to clear and gets stuck in my sinuses worsening my symptoms. One strange thing I noticed is drinking apple juice seems to thin the mucus and make it really easy to clear.

What are ur thoughts? I would love to know since I enjoy drinking milk and it's nutritious enough , but I just can't tolerate my sinuses been triggered more than they are already
Maybe change the brand. Also I recall reading something about people with excess estrogen not reacting well. Signs of excess estrogen can be hair loss water retention or overly promiscuous. Sometimes working on lowering estrogen helps people tolerate a variety of foods better

theotokos

I would try to source raw A2 milk, this is what worked for me. I can now tolerate all sorts of dairy but, for a while, I had to remove most of it and raw sheep's milk was super helpful.

RealNeat

Something of note after milking cows myself. The disinfection products that they use, including the iodine are not simply iodine. They have at least 3 stages of disinfection for the collection buckets and iodine for the utters. They contain a slew of ingredients and no doubt it gets into the milk. Search online for milking disinfectants and you'll see the ingredients yourself.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals