How To Divide T3 Into Microdoses

Does anyone know a way to divide T3 into very small doses (under 1 mcg) of reasonably uniform size?

Also interested in this. I would imagine it will be something like volumetric dosing as explained here but i'm not confident how to really do this and what solved to use etc.

Jessie

Under 1mcg? Really hard. Your best bet is to use a liquid product (like Idealab's) and dilute it with everclear (or pharma grade ethanol).

I don't see how a person could possibly divide a T3 tablet up that small, even with scales.

OP
C
Thanks for the helpful replies, @Hydrogen_Dreams and @Jessie.

Yes, diluting a liquid T3 product seems like a good option. Pour a little liquid T3 into a dropper bottle and fill the remainder of the bottle with everclear or vodka. (In the tyronene thread, Haidut agreed with a commenter that vodka could work.)

nad

And then? You use it directly on tongue and let it to absorb, or it could be digested and you can add it to some liquid and swallow, or maybe rub it on skin, or no rub, but then probably alcohol evaporates too fast and t3 just sits on surface not absorbs well???
Can somebody clarify it for me, pleaseo_O, which is more effective /and right/way by your experience?

R J

25mcg pill in syringe with 25ml water. Dose as much as you need and use it up in a day or two otherwise keep it in the fridge and/or add a preservative like alcohol

Doc Sandoz

Take one 25 mcg tab Cynomel. Shave the minimum amount you can off the edge with a sharp new razor blade - do it on a dark surface. The amount will look like almost nothing - 7 or 8 tiny shards. Wet your finger, pick them up and put on tongue. Take a drink of water. At one per day, it takes about a month to take one pill. That equals less than 1 mcg per dose.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals