How To Correct Slight Penile Curve/ Twisting

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

Maybe you have a curve of the pelvis that causes disproportional muscle, connective and other tissues strain on one side compared to the other, because the penis is also a muscle, its curvature is simply a consequence of the curve of the pelvis, kyphosis, scoliosis, different lengths of the legs or other biomechanical imbalances in the body. So probably this problem is not only metabolic
Yesss one leg is slightly longer and i believe the pelvic muscle is pinched what to do

Ihor

@Gadreel There are some solutions, such as lining the insole and gradually increasing its thickness to mechanically compensate for the short leg, but this is a work with compensation in efficiency which I was not always sure of, then correction of the pelvis, it's axis and other parts of the body will probably go over time, since the pelvis tail is a biomechanical center and stretching, massage, working with someone like a chiropractor or orthopedist can help fix the fibrosis of some overstressed tissues. In fact, somewhere in the body there should be an old place of clamping or tension, which as the center gave rise to the following pattern of tissue stresses, if it didn't start with a short leg, but started from another point, organ, ridge due to even a mechanical old injury, it would be nice to begin to identify this place.
You say that it started recently and was not always? Perhaps the problem is in some infection and subsequent inflammation and tissue tension, what triggered it?

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

@Gadreel There are some solutions, such as lining the insole and gradually increasing its thickness to mechanically compensate for the short leg, but this is a work with compensation in efficiency which I was not always sure of, then correction of the pelvis, it's axis and other parts of the body will probably go over time, since the pelvis tail is a biomechanical center and stretching, massage, working with someone like a chiropractor or orthopedist can help fix the fibrosis of some overstressed tissues. In fact, somewhere in the body there should be an old place of clamping or tension, which as the center gave rise to the following pattern of tissue stresses, if it didn't start with a short leg, but started from another point, organ, ridge due to even a mechanical old injury, it would be nice to begin to identify this place.
You say that it started recently and was not always? Perhaps the problem is in some infection and subsequent inflammation and tissue tension, what triggered it?
It was not always this way i believe i came from years of over exercise

lampofred

pics? to help answer the question.

Infarouge

Supplements will not work for Peyronies. Even injectable therapy is marginal. Buy a Gainswave knockoff from ebay. Gainswave with something like Juve red light will work for fibrosis. Gainswave is a good investment you will find many many uses besides xxx. Even for general sexual health they are golden.

Vins7

Gentle stretching of the foreskin for 1 minute, 2-3 times a day over the course of 2 months has mostly corrected my left and upward curvature. For me, the issue was a really "tight" circumcision as a child long before I even met Hanna and Palma.
I use this method
Do you have some secundariy effect due to doing this stretching?

MaxMaximus

Do you have some secundariy effect due to doing this stretching?
Slightly thicker erections and much more sensitivity than before. I was hoping for increased length but unfortunately, the only "gains" came from being straightened.

Inaut

I think somebody mentioned topical taurine. I’d give that a go if you’ve got a curved stick. Orally might expedite as well