How To Cook Liver So It Is Most Digestible And Easiest On The Stomach?

Matt C

How are you cooking liver to avoid digestion problems? Are you boiling it in the water or roasting on a bit of coconut oil maybie? Is it possible to do it without any oil? How long should the liver be cooked for the best digestion / absorbtion?

I would like to start with beef liver.
Calves liver is the best in my opinion. I cook onions, mushrooms and bacon in butter or duck fat and spices like double smoked paprika and a really good slow cook spice which i can't remember the name of right now. Take all those out and then flash fry the thinly sliced liver in the juices for just a lil bit, add all the other stuff back in so they get to know each other. Works a treat.

I've done the soaking of liver in raw milk overnight but really saw no benefit to it and it's such an ordeal in my opinion. Plus I actually need the iron so i don't want calcium interfering with that.

How are you cooking liver to avoid digestion problems? Are you boiling it in the water or roasting on a bit of coconut oil maybie? Is it possible to do it without any oil? How long should the liver be cooked for the best digestion / absorbtion?

I would like to start with beef liver.
I made several pates with liver, mixed it into beef tacos, milk soaked it to make liver and onions, but none has been as easy for me to eat as the braunschwaeger from Grasslandbeef. I got the recommendation from this forum and will never eat liver and onions again ?

ww3not4me

Do not boil liver.

Low and slow on the range top or in an electric skillet. Usually with onions, salt and pepper. The liver should still be moist when served not dried out.

ww3not4me

Rules to follow when using freezer to kill parasites in meat:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals