How To Convine My Doctor In Canada To Give Me Bio Identical Progesterone

biggirlkisss

how to convice my doctor in canada to give me bio identical progesterone? she wants to help but there are strict guidelines anyway around this?

meatbag

how to convice my doctor in canada to give me bio identical progesterone? she wants to help but there are strict guidelines anyway around this?

I think it would have to be approved for a diagnosed condition. For instance if your diagnosed with acne you can request any medication approved for acne

I'm not sure if there's any condition where progesterone is currently approved for use in men, maybe some fertility clinics but I'm not sure. I couldn't even get my doctor to prescribe me Cyproheptadine lol

marsaday

Buy it yourself and use Ray Peats ProgestE oil. It is the best product for a male as you can use it in the small doses we need. Maximum amount per day is around 10mg for a male. We make the same as a woman per day at 20mg approx, but women will then make loads more at different times of the month.

I would start on 1 drop = 3mg and see what reaction you get.

Cheap as chips as well and will last over 2 yrs. I have just bought another bottle and i still had 1/4 left after 2 1/2 yrs of use.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

where can I buy in canada when it wont be taken from the border. I have progest g and dont notice anything.

meatbag

What's progest-g? I've only heard of progest-e..
Progesterone Gamma, Now with radiation! Approved by Dr. Neil Degrasse Tyson and Bill Nye the Science Guy, so you know its Legit! {i think it is just made a typo tho}

Last edited: