How to come off of TRT?

Hypermnesia

I tried using hcg before stopping then using enclomiphene but the side effects were unbearable. I think I started converting too much estrogen or these serms are just toxic as hell. Now I'm taking 30mg pregnenolone and 15 mg dhea and using a little androsterone or progesterone for anti estrogenic effects and i'm feeling better but is there something else I could be doing to try and restart testosterone production sooner and is my current supplementation ok?

Motorneuron

It would be a good idea to create an embossed thread that talks about "rebooting" after using steroids / TRT ... I think it might come in handy for many people.

I am obviously talking about unconventional therapies such as Nolvadex / Clomid but also through alternative products / supplements such as those of Haidut.

Excuse the intrusion but in addition to suggesting a scrotal application, I can't think of anything other than those mentioned ... maybe K2 / E.

shine

Tongkat Ali acts like a SERM in the testicles and also increases 17,20 lyase which accelerates DHEA > T conversion. It is important that you use the LJ-100 standardized extract.
Cistanche blocks androgen receptor activity in the hypothalamus, leading to increased output of gonadotropins. It also increases steroidogenic enzymes in several organs, including liver and testicles.

If I were to come off T, I would use these 2 herbs in combination with 100+ mg pregnenolone and 10-15 mg DHEA (5 of those mg's scrotally via Pansterone).

How long have you been off and what esters did you use?

Motorneuron

Tongkat Ali acts like a SERM in the testicles and also increases 17,20 lyase which accelerates DHEA > T conversion. It is important that you use the LJ-100 standardized extract.
Cistanche blocks androgen receptor activity in the hypothalamus, leading to increased output of gonadotropins. It also increases steroidogenic enzymes in several organs, including liver and testicles.

If I were to come off T, I would use these 2 herbs in combination with 100+ mg pregnenolone and 10-15 mg DHEA (5 of those mg's scrotally via Pansterone).

How long have you been off and what esters did you use?
What are the dosages (mg) of pregnenolone considering the final metabolism is Allo and DHT? for a person who aims to turn up the last two ... not coming out of a cycle.

Have you tried coming off of everything and using Fadogia?

A.R

I started using tongkat ali and tribulus but I'll look into adding that in.
Be careful with tribulus, especially if you have an estrogen problems. You can look up testimonials regarding it

I started using tongkat ali and tribulus but I'll look into adding that in.
Look at that more plates more dates Sigma supplement

Anecdotally that Fadogia is pretty decent but just know whenever you raise testosterone you also raise estrogen…hence why most on TRT unless their diet is perfect and they are sufficiently lean tend to hold fluid in their face yuck