How to Change Themes

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Video below is on how to change themes. The main theme we are using is very nice, but I use another one personally. The one I use has more options for the advanced user, it is also a lot easier to see when you have a PM waiting for you. That is one downfall of the "Absolution" theme, is that it's hard to see when you have a new PM unless you allow popups. The theme I use is "Artodia" Ultra Blue". However, that being said. I will only support graphics on the main theme, "Absolution". So there will not be custom "Ray Peat Forum" graphics on any of the other ones, it will look a little generic. If someone here is a graphic designer and would like to donate graphics to do this, please contact me.

Maybe you will find a theme that is better suited for you.

Attachments

• BSR-2012.10.04-17.24.29.wmv
    9.2 MB · Views: 738
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Can someone download this file and let me know how fast the download speed is? I am barely getting 100KB and am trying to figure out if its on my end before contacting the hosting company.

Much appreciated.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Thank you! Must be on my end.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
If anyone is interested, I have installed a new theme called "Artodia:Deluxe". I have to say, its the best theme I have come across so far. Its really clean, really easy to see when there is a new post, a new private message(anytime you get a new message a huge red bar pops up along the top, there is no way to miss it), and just an all around super cool theme. Its the one I am using for myself now.

I had to do away with th "Proformell" theme for now, its not approved to use with this version software. Soon as it gets approved I will reinstall it because there was few of you using it.

I think if you try the "Deluxe" theme you might get hooked like I am.