How to become more physically attractive to girls/women?

ilhanxx

Don't listen women's advices. All the beautifull woman are dating or marrying handsome+rich+bla bla guys? look at around, All I can say, you are valuable, you must feel yourself valuable, you respect not only girls but also everyone. shave your facial hair, keep your hair low, money is very very important but not everything, If you enjoy your job, it will ok, you must search for quality girls every mean. Vibration, energy, calmness, good communication with girls are important.

PxD

As far as physical attractiveness goes, studies show women’s eyes are drawn to the shoulder to waist ratio in men, with an ideal being somewhere around 1.5. This is the male equivalent of the waist to hip ratio that is so prized in women by men. This means lifting weights with a focus on building out depth and breadth in the delts, pectorals, and traps, and cutting BF to 12-13% or lower. Doing so will also help define the jawline better, which helps create a more androgenic face. I don’t think there is any secret formula to this - plenty of men have done it. BTW the shoulders contain the highest concentration of androgenic receptors of any part of the male body. Also, dress to fit your body. No baggy clothing as that always looks like sh*t. No sweatpants. No cheap, soft white sneakers. Wear shirts with collars when possible. The collars help make the neck look stronger and frame the head. This may sound like basic stuff but it makes a difference.

Going beyond the physical, I can share a couple of experiences with two friends I had who were the biggest chick slayers I’ve ever hung out with (I’ve lost contact with both of them).

the first one I met at a prior workplace and I will call him “Gigachad”. 6’ 1”, muscular, broad heavily muscled shoulders, 18” arms, small waist, lean but not lean enough to have visible abs showing. Full head of hair. Personality was so confident that he sometimes crossed into being offensively arrogance. He would carry himself with a literal saunter, and a half smile on his face, conversed a lot (high energy personality), always up for a good time, was the kind of guy who was slapping other guys on the back and giving compliments to all the women. Very ambitious at work and overall in life. I saw him take home 1 or 2 girls most weekends over the course a year that we hung out. His picks were all very physically attractive women, 8/10 or better. The way these women would throw themselves at him sometimes, even in front of other people like myself, was pretty shameless. The nuttiest thing I saw was when he took a week long trip to Brazil and came back, and then I noticed on his Facebook page 3-4 model-looking Brazilian women basically leaving him public love notes to the effect that they had a great time and couldn’t wait to see him again. So, in the space of a week he’d traveled to another country on his own and hooked up with several women, who were now holding out some kind of hope of seeing him again, despite knowing that 1) he lived on another continent and 2) there were other women chasing him.

The other friend, let’s call him “Casanova”. Physically, he was 5’ 11”, skinny, spiky gelled hair, former collegiate tennis player. Personality wise he was a silver tongued devil. Again, he always had a smile on his face, and a very very easy personality. He was the kind of person who was always pleasant and could always make you feel comfortable, relaxed - that’s the impression he gave. Over the course of the year or so that we hung out I saw him collect 3-4 phone numbers a week, and a new girl almost every weekend. Some were more attractive physically than others. His big strength was his smoothness. I also saw him do some impressive things, like interjecting himself into another guys attempt to pick up a girl and smoothly cutting the first guy out of the conversation and basically stealing the girl away within about 10 minutes, such that the first guy was left staring awkwardly at his feet and then just walked away. It was like watching a dog take away another dog’s dinner bowl.

Gigachad and Casanova were very different personality wise and physically and yet there were some similarities:
1. Smile, smile, smile like you just won $100 million in the lottery and don’t have a care in the world. Present a smile to everyone.
2. Talk and never let a conversation die, and never be too serious about anything.
3. Easy going, good natured attitude, as if you’re well liked and respected by other people and you KNOW it. Basically, confidence.

BearWithMe

Oh god, the amounts of bad advice in this thread is overwhelming.

This is advice on how to become a provider, that funds his fiance's expensive life, that's never taken seriously, that's being secretly hated by his fiance, that gets sex barely once a month, that gets cheated on left and right and eventually robbed of half his money in divorce.

Basically the opposite of being attractive to women.

Look at the guys that are actually attractive to women. Rockstars, actors, powerful men.

Do they respect women? Do they work they asses off just to provide to some random girl? Are they actually providing any material things to their women? Are they "just being themselves"? Are they looking "for that one right girl"? Are they "genuinely interested" in women? Are they smiling all the time? Do they give a f**k if the conversation die or not? Are they never serious abou anything? Are they "class clowns"?

HELL NO

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

Oh god, the amounts of bad advice in this thread is overwhelming.

This is advice on how to become a provider, that funds his fiance's expensive life, that's never taken seriously, that's being secretly hated by his fiance, that gets sex barely once a month, that gets cheated on left and right and eventually robbed of half his money in divorce.

Basically the opposite of being attractive to women.

Look at the guys that are actually attractive to women. Rockstars, actors, powerful men.

Do they respect women? Do they work they asses off just to provide to some random girl? Are they actually providing any material things to their women? Are they "just being themselves"? Are they looking "for that one right girl"? Are they "genuinely interested" in women? Are they smiling all the time? Do they give a f**k if the conversation die or not? Are they never serious abou anything? Are they "class clowns"?

HELL NO

A douchebag like most of these rockstars or powerful men without the loads of money they have, attracts no one.

BearWithMe

A key to becoming attractive to women, is to not respect them? I think maybe you mean, they dont put them on a pedestal.
I haven't said it is a key. But it definitely helps.

Look up some youtube clips from the movie "Streetcar Named Desire" with Marlon Brando.

It is a movie that's basically about a guy that treats his girlfriend like a s**t, and she is deeply in love with him.

Under these youtube clips, there are hundreds of comments from women, how sweet and adorable he is, how they want a man like this, etc. They even admit he behaves like a douchebag, but they still want him.

You can see examples like that even in real life, when the biggest douchebags and chauvinists are being adored and followed by many women.

Women doesn't want to be respected.

(The guy in the movie was also very poor, by the way)

Last edited:

KTownSatfats

DHT.
In my opinion DHT is even more important than testosterone. Try androsterone and small amounts of pregnenolone.Eat quail eggs and raw milk. Use tobacco nicotine and small amounts of methylene blue.Keep your calcium to phosphate ratio even. Doing this in time will give you very good results,you will see girls looking at you and turning their heads for you ( this is what I see)and you will feel good emotions deeper,when you have high DHT and low estrogen you can love more than one woman but even tho you love them you will still don't give a **** about them because you are more important than them.(this is how you will think unconsciously)
Can’t wait to find a guy like this!

BearWithMe

A douchebag like most of these rockstars or powerful men without the loads of money they have, attracts no one.
That's actually not true at all.

Women are incredibly attracted to the "dirty outlaw douchebag biker" types of men.

There is even a well studied phenomena, that women feels sexual arousal towards criminals. And I don't mean rich classy gangsters, I mean street thugs, serial killers, psychopaths...

These guys usually have no or very little money / assets, horrible societal status, are addicted to drugs, often are ugly af... Yet many women can't help themselves but feel sexually attracted to these guys.

Psychologist Leon F. Seltzer has offered explanations for the phenomenon of male serial killers attracting female sex partners based on evolutionary psychology. Serial killers, in his view, are cases of alpha males that tend to attract women. This is because such males were good at protecting women and their offspring according to evolutionary history.

Last edited:

KTownSatfats

That's actually not true at all.

Women are incredibly attracted to the "dirty outlaw douchebag biker" types of men.

There is even a well studied phenomena, that women feels sexual arousal towards criminals. And I don't mean rich classy gangsters, I mean street thugs, serial killers, psychopaths...

These guys usually have no or very little money / assets, horrible societal status, are addicted to drugs, often are ugly af... Yet many women can't help themselves but feel sexually attracted to these guys.

Actually, unless we are pretty damaged ourselves, most women are not looking for a psychopath or jerk. We are looking for a strong man who believes in himself, loves women, and can lead. The problem is that lately (Some) men are being brainwashed into weakness and uncertainty by societal changes. It’s understandable, but women are really not looking for apparent weakness in a man. We’re naturally attracted to strength and confidence. Unfortunately many women feel like they can only find that in a huge jerk who disrespects them. Especially when we’re younger. We’re always sorry when we make this mistake; it’s a horrendous one.

We definitely want to be respected, but it’s very important that the man respects himself as well. That’s super attractive. We’re not attracted to a man who allows us to hurt or manipulate him, neither do we want him to be less than loving with us. A strong man has no need to act like a jerk. And that’s what we look for, a strong, confident man who can take care of himself and is open to us.

KTownSatfats

These can all be done at the same time, but I list them in order of priority. Physical is not the highest priority to women unless they are vacuous thots. But even they like money. So if you like thots, then invert the order I listed.

1) Love and respect yourself
2) Love and respect women
3) Become financially stable
4) Increase physical appearance and health through fitness and good diet.
Exactly correct and in that order. I know OP specified physically attractive, and most women I know don’t mind a handsome face, but he’s only 26 and needs to know that if he doesn’t possess qualities 1 and 2 above, his pretty face won’t get him past a coffee date, at least with a woman of any quality.
Financially stable is, of course also very important. We’re mostly not looking for a guy who can’t support himself. More looking for one with dopamine fueled plans for the future, whatever that would look like for him.
again, a pretty face and nice form are swell, but I’d say be careful of becoming too addicted to huge muscles, as that can come off as fake and as too much attention on yourself. A woman can wonder what her place could possibly be in that dynamic.
Also we love a guy who can flirt. It’s not hard. Just be friendly and naturally comment on what you see, maybe throw in a little humor.

Last edited:

BearWithMe

Actually, unless we are pretty damaged ourselves, most women are not looking for a psychopath or jerk. We are looking for a strong man who believes in himself, loves women, and can lead. The problem is that lately (Some) men are being brainwashed into weakness and uncertainty by societal changes. It’s understandable, but women are really not looking for apparent weakness in a man. We’re naturally attracted to strength and confidence. Unfortunately many women feel like they can only find that in a huge jerk who disrespects them. Especially when we’re younger. We’re always sorry when we make this mistake; it’s a horrendous one.

We definitely want to be respected, but it’s very important that the man respects himself as well. That’s super attractive. We’re not attracted to a man who allows us to hurt or manipulate him, neither do we want him to be less than loving with us. A strong man has no need to act like a jerk. And that’s what we look for, a strong, confident man who can take care of himself and is open to us.
Ah, you are a woman. That's perfect. You worded it perfectly, thanks for that post!

Let me translate that from Woman language to Man language.

"we make this mistake" = "we follow our emotions and instincts and go for what we are psychologically programed to go for"

"when we’re younger" = "when we are not experienced enough to know that falling for these men usually ends up very badly, so we don't suppres our true desires yet"

I agree with you that pussyfication of western men is horrible and I kind of feel bad for women looking for sexual partners these days. This is also why some replies in this thread makes me cringe.

equipoise

As far as looks go, BONES are what matters. Shoulder width, maxilla, cheekbones, good skin (girls are crazy about good skin!) Good thyroid function is critical.
Looks go far really, but with actual top tier women (confident, successful, charming, witty, good looking) you need charisma, charm yourself. Money is obviously important, it's important for yourself to feel good in the First place (to a degree). Status is a big thing

Hugh Johnson

Plenty of poor dudes are ******* high quality women. Yeah, once they want to commit they look for money but if you just want to have fun game is what matters. Working hard is stressful and takes away from game, it is counterproductive to getting laid.

KTownSatfats

Ah, you are a woman. That's perfect. You worded it perfectly, thanks for that post!

Let me translate that from Woman language to Man language.

"we make this mistake" = "we follow our emotions and instincts and go for what we are psychologically programed to go for"

"when we’re younger" = "when we are not experienced enough to know that falling for these men usually ends up very badly, so we don't suppres our true desires yet"

I agree with you that pussyfication of western men is horrible and I kind of feel bad for women looking for sexual partners these days. This is also why some replies in this thread makes me cringe.
Partly true, but not entirely. No, it is not that we learn to suppress our ‘true’ desires. It is that we are basically little girls programmed by romcoms and other silly stuff to not trust our truest instincts. This may be true for men as well (minus the romcoms). We always know we want strength and confidence in a man, but aren’t that smart about finding it. We fall for some form of jerk often because he seems to our inexperienced eye to be confident, unabashed, compared to a truly decent guy, who, at a young age, doesn’t really know himself any more than we do. So we make mistakes, and some of us keep making that mistake. But no. We are not programmed to love jerks. We are programmed by nature to find a partner. We are programmed to find real strength and leadership in a man. Until recently in our evolution, that’s what we needed to survive, and of course, it’s still extremely attractive. And jerks and users are decidedly NOT strong men. They are weak and trying to make up for it with fake bravado. A real man (what we seek at our core) has no need for all that as his confidence comes from knowing himself and loving who he is and his love can spill over to others without him ever having to act like an ****.
Young girls don’t realize this at first, and young guys are gonna take a moment to move into being a mature man. Please don’t place all your opinions on immature people. It’s a stage we all go through.
I still totally agree with Perry Staltic’s four rules.
And I’ll thank you not to put words in my mouth.

Last edited:

BearWithMe

Partly true, but not entirely. No, it is not that we learn to suppress our ‘true’ desires. It is that we are basically little girls programmed by romcoms and other silly stuff to not trust our truest instincts. This may be true for men as well (minus the romcoms). We always know we want strength and confidence in a man, but aren’t that smart about finding it. We fall for some form of jerk often because he seems to our inexperienced eye to be confident, unabashed, compared to a truly decent guy, who, at a young age, doesn’t really know himself any more than we do. So we make mistakes, and some of us keep making that mistake. But no. We are not programmed to love jerks. We are programmed by nature to find a partner. We are programmed to find real strength and leadership in a man. Until recently in our evolution, that’s what we needed to survive, and of course, it’s still extremely attractive. And jerks and users are decidedly NOT strong men. They are weak and trying to make up for it with fake bravado. A real man (what we seek at our core) has no need for all that as his confidence comes from knowing himself and loving who he is and his love can spill over to others without him ever having to act like an ****.
Young girls don’t realize this at first, and young guys are gonna take a moment to move into being a mature man. Please don’t place all your opinions on immature people. It’s a stage we all go through.
I still totally agree with Peri Staltic’s four rules.
You seem to have exceptional level of awareness about these things. But this is not how average woman think.

Put a jerk and a decent, confident, strong man in front of women. 9 of 10 will pick the jerk. And when he hurts her, she will be running to the decent guy to cry on his shoulder. And then f*ck another jerk again.

I wish what you said was true for an average woman. I really do. But sadly, it is not.

Perry Staltic

What's the word for guys that are vacuous thots, pussyfied or not?

Perry Staltic

Put a jerk and a decent, confident, strong man in front of women. 9 of 10 will pick the jerk. And when he hurts her, she will be running to the decent guy to cry on his shoulder. And then f*ck another jerk again.

Usually with 2 or 3 kids in tow.