How to become more physically attractive to girls/women?

schultz

Wealth is a decent indicator of intelligence and work ethic. It is also extremely beneficial if you're trying to support a large family.

It can be. I personally don't like the whole system in general (go to school, get an office job, 9 to 5, all that bull****). You can make money that way but IMO it's a depressing way to live. I didn't want to follow that path just because everybody else does. There are ways where you can make less money, off-setting that in certain ways, while feeling fulfilled. For example, I can fix and build almost anything. I don't need to hire people (which costs money) to renovate my home. So I decided to start my own business, working in my shop on my property, building high-end artistic furniture, homeschooling my kids, having livestock and property. I write off part of my property, vehicle, internet, electricity, save on gas (no driving to work), save time (no driving to work lol), use wood to heat my buildings, chop firewood. I pay less taxes because my income on paper is not super high after deductions which also allows me to get money from the government for my children (in Canada you get money for each child every month, but you get less the more money you make).

So I am not rich, but I am happy with my lifestyle and I am able to do things most people can't because I've planned it well (big property, homeschool kids, wife doesn't need to work, raise my own meat, and I don't have to work that hard and can pick jobs that are more artistic and interesting).

Making a lot of money working at an office your whole life is not the smart path IMO. There is too much I want to do in life to waste it doing that. Plus I like seeing my children during the day, or walking outside my shop to watch my animals for a bit or just lay in the sun or something.

Ray doesn't seem to make a lot of money, but he is definitely intelligent and probably pretty happy with his choices in life.

YamnayaMommy

What's a successful woman? A lot of "successful" women are type A and sort of masculinized. Work-a-holics are not attractive IMO (most of the time) unless it's a very interesting type of work (something artistic). I'd be wary of having children with these types of women devoted to their "career". Who will breast feed the babies? Although my sister-in-law is a very good worker, type A personality, excellent academic record, and she just used that energy to have 4 children (giving up her career). Takes a lot of energy to raise 4 children, breast feed, keep them busy... so I guess I shouldn't generalize.
the present ambiguity about what defines success for women is a HUGE problem for society. The high-IQ, high-energy girls pursue lofty professional goals through their 20s, and then when the more "feminine" ones hit their 30s, they realize that maybe they want to have children, and then realize that it's basically impossible to make both work.

It would be much better if society accorded mothers more prestige; then the high-iq striver girls could pursue a family and kids in their twenties and still feel OK about themselves.

YamnayaMommy

It can be. I personally don't like the whole system in general (go to school, get an office job, 9 to 5, all that bull****). You can make money that way but IMO it's a depressing way to live. I didn't want to follow that path just because everybody else does. There are ways where you can make less money, off-setting that in certain ways, while feeling fulfilled. For example, I can fix and build almost anything. I don't need to hire people (which costs money) to renovate my home. So I decided to start my own business, working in my shop on my property, building high-end artistic furniture, homeschooling my kids, having livestock and property. I write off part of my property, vehicle, internet, electricity, save on gas (no driving to work), save time (no driving to work lol), use wood to heat my buildings, chop firewood. I pay less taxes because my income on paper is not super high after deductions which also allows me to get money from the government for my children (in Canada you get money for each child every month, but you get less the more money you make).

So I am not rich, but I am happy with my lifestyle and I am able to do things most people can't because I've planned it well (big property, homeschool kids, wife doesn't need to work, raise my own meat, and I don't have to work that hard and can pick jobs that are more artistic and interesting).

Making a lot of money working at an office your whole life is not the smart path IMO. There is too much I want to do in life to waste it doing that. Plus I like seeing my children during the day, or walking outside my shop to watch my animals for a bit or just lay in the sun or something.

Ray doesn't seem to make a lot of money, but he is definitely intelligent and probably pretty happy with his choices in life.
I agree with this. It gets back to the classical idea of liberty, in the sense of being self-sufficient. You don't have to be a wage-earner to be independent.

I think that there are a lot of intelligent and healthy women who would be attracted to men who are self-sufficient in this way, or "homesteaders." That was, after all, the historic norm for early Americans. They were prosperous farmers.

As for Ray, I don't think he has ever had to support a family, and that significantly decreases the amount of money he would have had to make (and his stress load!).

OP
A

ASR

DHT.
In my opinion DHT is even more important than testosterone. Try androsterone and small amounts of pregnenolone.Eat quail eggs and raw milk. Use tobacco nicotine and small amounts of methylene blue.Keep your calcium to phosphate ratio even. Doing this in time will give you very good results,you will see girls looking at you and turning their heads for you ( this is what I see)and you will feel good emotions deeper,when you have high DHT and low estrogen you can love more than one woman but even tho you love them you will still don't give a **** about them because you are more important than them.(this is how you will think unconsciously)
I would like to know more about your experiences with this stuff!

GreekDemiGod

The part about having money is really an advantage because it signifies you have resources, power, and you probably live a more interesting life (you can afford more luxuries, travel...) and that is of course attractive to women to some degree because it shows you are a successful man in this world.
But as others have said above, being self-sufficient, independent also has value. Knowing a craft or two, knowing how to fix things, knowing how to take rational decisions & solve problems.
Having good social skills & influence is great. If you think about it, the reason men with poor social skills are unattractive is because they have low influence in their world, they are vulnerable. In contrast, men who can form coalitions, who can gather support are a much better choice from a woman's perspective. This is true even in today's modern society.

Best bet whenever you meet a new woman to form a potential relationship with her, make sure your "value proposition" is your personality, dominance, body, looks. Do not bring out your financial situation, be vague about it. Women will have sex quickly with a man they genuinely desire and will delay sex with a man they view as a provider. Make sure you're in the first category.

johnwester130

@Homo Consumericus

I am an avid reader of conspiracy theories and ideas.

It is widely believed Bill and Melinda are satanists, and
the goal of satanists is to to get people to undertake satanic rituals
without them realising.
For example, our support of abortion, wars in the Middle East, polluting the water and air,
using certain words or symbols that we don't understand and we are unknowingly taking part
in a ritual.

One core principle of satanism is destroying gender norms and sexuality.
The baphomet is both male and female.
It is widely believed Bill Gates is a woman and Melinda is a man.
Others believe Bill had Melinda murdered and replaced with a biological android
or a lookalike.
I personally believe Melinda was a kind, caring and motherly figure
who wanted to solve poverty in Africa but Bill's psychopathy
and desire to reduce world population corrupted her.
Satanists follow another rule, which is they must admit
to what they are doing in the open because this gives them a chance to say
"but I told you I was going to kill 6 billion people and you didn't stop me".
Another thing they do is deliberately play a kind of advanced practical joke on
people, and this is why Melinda Gates could be Robin Williams, and that Michelle
Obama could be a man, because these practical jokes are actually a very important
part of the satanic ritual.

Inaut

Look up MrE - Transinvestigation

He’s been banned from YouTube multiple times and it’s often very quick when a new account pops up. When people are banned that quick, it usually means they are touching on serious topics. It’s hard to know for sure who’s a he/she these days but this kind of thing has been going on for a long time. It’s all about inversion

lampofred

@Homo Consumericus

Satanists follow another rule, which is they must admit
to what they are doing in the open because this gives them a chance to say
"but I told you I was going to kill 6 billion people and you didn't stop me".
Sounds a lot like confession. Ultimately even Satanists are following God, because they are operating within God's framework.

Vins7

Strictly on a physical basis, calcium, vitamin K, coffee, vitamin A/E, avoiding PUFA and iron, taking aspirin, eating sugar instead of starch, will all sculpt your bones. Attractiveness really comes down to building up calcium in the right places (bones as opposed to soft tissue). And a high body temperature from thyroid is what makes you "hot".
Could sacarose be a good opción instead of starch? It's difficult for me eating the same amount of calories if I eat good sugar sources (fruits, honey, juices) instead of starches... I don't know how to do It...

I learned last week that this is a thing with Michael "Michelle Obama" and Melinda Gates but those related searches are blowing my mind that it's such a rampant occurrence between Hollywood and gov't. Thanks for the share.

He’s been banned from YouTube multiple times and it’s often very quick when a new account pops up. When people are banned that quick, it usually means they are touching on serious topics. It’s hard to know for sure who’s a he/she these days but this kind of thing has been going on for a long time. It’s all about inversion

I looked in to that and have known of such ideas for a while now, but not sure how this ties in with the main concern of this thread.

CreakyJoints

This is amazing. It's barely been up for half a week, already has 7 pages of discussion, has absolutely nothing to do with Ray Peat's work, and has by now descended to some quite remarkable speculation about 'Satanism', 'transsexuals', and of course forum favourite Bill Gates.

Fantastic stuff, some really informative content here. In fact, I think I shall have to hide this thread entirely because the comments are simply too insightful and my mind might expand so rapidly that my head explodes.

johnwester130

This is amazing. It's barely been up for half a week, already has 7 pages of discussion, has absolutely nothing to do with Ray Peat's work, and has by now descended to some quite remarkable speculation about 'Satanism', 'transsexuals', and of course forum favourite Bill Gates.

Fantastic stuff, some really informative content here. In fact, I think I shall have to hide this thread entirely because the comments are simply too insightful and my mind might expand so rapidly that my head explodes.

honestly this question has been asked a lot on the forum over the years about becoming more attractive, and generally the same answer keeps appearing

Inaut

I looked in to that and have known of such ideas for a while now, but not sure how this ties in with the main concern of this thread.
It doesn’t. Sorry for highjacking. Won’t happen again (atleast I’ll try)

Tabrid

Basic, no brainer stuff is actually the most fruitful. "One weird tricks, hacks, methods, PUA bullcrap, most supplements" etc are minimally beneficial at best and harmful at worst.

Physically: Low fat percentage, slightly muscular, good diet, good grooming and hygiene, good and fitting clothes, relaxed posture and mimics.

Mentally: Be interesting. Don't act like one, be an actually interesting person with hobbies, original toughts, experiences. Be a man with lots of good things to talk about. Be interested as well. People love to talk about themselves. And third most important thing is don't try to impress. Don't act like a bad boy. Don't act like a nice guy. Be a great MAN and act like one. Be at peace with your masculinity, embrace it. Be yourself, if "yourself" is not attractive enough then improve yourself. Have some passions, things that give meaning to your live.

Trust me guys, fundamentals are actually the most overlooked. Having a good facial ratio matters, yes, maybe even wearing red clothes and pheromone perfume is helpful but if you are lacking at the fundamentals no "weird tricks, hacks, surgeries, drugs, supplements" will help you. So be a good man, be a man that you would want your son to be. A man of action, passion and principle.

Last edited:

YourUniverse

So much nonsense in this thread. Be yourself, just make "yourself" awesome. Glow with energy, fulfillment, self-love. Radiate health. You can fake being someone you're not only for the real you to come out eventually.

PeatBull

Wasnt this thread about chicks? I think its like health, you have to work an all dimensions you can. Lift, learn to dance, talk to girls and get good at it, make money, smoke trees

David90

But I've seen time and time again guys with objectively worst looks than me having better results with women because they were at ease, comfortable with themselves, they were direct and went after what they wanted.
Yes, your right. I've seen this also Time and Time again. Sometimes even with Women above their League.

And, normally, men don't obtain financial success until they're in their 30s. So they will have to rely on looks and personality (ie, health) to attract women through their 20s.
You got also a Point. This is why i would suggest to not bind (Marriage-Wise) to any Women until the late 20s/early 30s. Since you have to do so much buildup to get there (Financal Success). Also the World has Changed quite a bit in Terms of Dating, Work/Financal Success and Enviorment in General.

Women will have sex quickly with a man they genuinely desire and will delay sex with a man they view as a provider. Make sure you're in the first category.
^^^
THIS

You are right in that regard. This is there the Signs i told earlier, are coming into play. So mostly it's a matter of Reading Body Language to find out, as what she see's you and how your chances are with her. Also If she wants to Have Sex and Desires the Man, she mostly (and purposefully) will make herself vulnerable by making it happen (via getting to your Place or you going to her Place for Example).

I don't know why they had the Topic of Satanism and Transsexuals in the First Place. This should not suppose to be in this Thread.....:grin:

Nik665

Hello,

I am a male 26 years old! I want advice/suggestions on what all things I can do to be more physically attractive to the opposite sex.

Should I use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids?
Can my testicles and Hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis be fully healthy as before using any steroids post cessation of Anabolic androgenic steroid use?

Thank you!
1. Financially stable
2. Good hygiene brush teeth wash body
3. Have hobbies that you’re passionate about

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals