How to become more physically attractive to girls/women?

Dr. B

Back to the topic, many of you disseminating advice are throwing out the usual "be confident, get exercise, take showers," etc. Probably about time you dipped your toes into the dark pool of incel theory.

Sure, they swing the pendulum a bit to the other extreme, but the truth lies somewhere in between. You will likely be surprised how strong some of the science which they present is about the changes in sexual preferences of modern women compared to those of past generations.

This channel is a great starting point. For all his self-deprication, the guy who runs it is a talented narrator:

what do you mean by this? what is the incel theory saying

Dr. B

Strictly on a physical basis, calcium, vitamin K, coffee, vitamin A/E, avoiding PUFA and iron, taking aspirin, eating sugar instead of starch, will all sculpt your bones. Attractiveness really comes down to building up calcium in the right places (bones as opposed to soft tissue). And a high body temperature from thyroid is what makes you "hot".
why coffee, vitamin k, A and E? do these need to be supplemented or you mean dietary sources? is vitamin E even needed if you dont eat much pufa?
how would the aspirin help in this process of becoming hotter?

Dr. B

I met my husband when we were both 27. He was suffering with Ulcerative Colitis flare-ups, he was skinny as hell.
Though my previous boyfriends had "better bodies", I'd never trade what my husband had to offer - himself, his character.
He was confident as hell. He was fully confident he can beat anybody he wanted if he needed to (he was with USMC, so maybe the cockiness come from there (and of course he was in amazing shape when he was in service).
It's that confidence that attracts women, not their body. I promise you.
By the way, we've been together for almost 9 years now, I still think my husband is so hot and sexy. ;-)

Another example - I had a guy-friend who really tried to go out with me. He was extremely overweight, but he was super funny, smart and confident. I just didn't feel attracted to him, but he ended up finding his love of life, they are happily married, have kids and everything.
that sounds like arrogance/cockiness! Maybe some women or people like it but I would never personally say I could for sure beat anybody in a fight! I mean i'd think I could, but nothing is guaranteed!
regarding the second example, that's understandable, if he's extremely overweight it means something's wrong with the metabolism and many aren't attracted to extremely overweight people. if they're extremely overweight and having success in relationships, it's likely due to fame, wealth, other factors. this is also becoming less common as time goes on. before the internet, during the time period when women were much more dependent on men for financial and physical security, it probably wasn't as uncommon to find extremely overweight men with average women. there were probably much less overweight men and women to begin with the further back you go in history. in the modern world, thanks to the internet etc, it becomes much more difficult to have a good relationship for either side. since everyone can hop on the internet, dating sites etc and pursue other options. it seems like people are always looking to upgrade, always exploring new options, never satisfied, never willing to settle. and the internet and modern world, tech advancements have allowed this to develop full force in every aspect. whether it's food, relationships, jobs, housing, cars, tech gadgets etc.
The masturbation can be thought of as a psychic meditation. It keeps you addicted to women, even when they arent around. And the sweat that secretes from anal glands includes important horomones for attracting women. Rub the sweat that accumulates from your buttox when u masturbate on your neck and wrist
this is just hilarious mate!

baccheion

Step 1. Masturbate 3 times daily, it will give you the power to be hungry for the woman
Step 2. Never put the female on a pedestal. They exist solely to masturbate you and cook you beef liver
Step 3. Rub raw egg yolks into your crotch, and leave there overnight. The androgens and fat solubles will increase absorption and increase T
Step 4. Mayonaise: use the mayo as a whole body moisturizer, the smell will mimic pheromones that women are attracted to
Step 5: once you are around a woman, make sure to give her 12 insults for every 7 compliments. Studies show this ratio is perfect for making her drawn to mens personality.
Step 6: show her you have money, but pay for nothing. In fact tell the waiter that she can handle the bill. Go to the bathroom when the bill shows up. Say things like "arent you going to cover this". She knows you have money, but refusing to spend it on her will keep her chasing
What study for #5?

Dr. B

What study for #5?
mate is that post serious some of the stuff seems logically sound, like its possible mayo/egg yolks have certain pheromones, makes sense that sweat from the buttox could also have pheromones, arent there several animals like beavers, deer, etc who secrete pheromones from or near the anus

Cloudhands

mate is that post serious some of the stuff seems logically sound, like its possible mayo/egg yolks have certain pheromones, makes sense that sweat from the buttox could also have pheromones, arent there several animals like beavers, deer, etc who secrete pheromones from or near the anus
Listen sir (gentlemens) please try these yourself, see if you get results, and then report back to the group. Like William Blake says, the only true method of knowledge is EXPIRIMENT!!!!

korpesh

Listen sir (gentlemens) please try these yourself, see if you get results, and then report back to the group. Like William Blake says, the only true method of knowledge is EXPIRIMENT!!!!
To save time, I typically try to combine steps 1, 3 and 6.

Whenever I am on a date I order raw eggs, and then when the bill shows up I run away from her to the bathroom and masturbate with them until she pays it. ...Hell, sometimes I do this and I'm not even on a date.

I'm not sure if there are any benefits yet, but it is way cheaper than actually paying for eggs.

Vileplume

I tried it for a month or so, and my crotch started getting all weird kinds of bugs. Don’t do it! Don’t do it!

Cloudhands

I tried it for a month or so, and my crotch started getting all weird kinds of bugs. Don’t do it! Don’t do it!
The bugs are actually part of a healthy micro(penis)biome, they emit pheromones that will attract women who have similiar bugs and then you 2 can colonize together

akgrrrl

I
Wow amazing replies by people here!

I think me being 5'9" is a huge negative point in my attractiveness towards women!
Get to jump in here and tell you absolutely not true. I have been nearly6ft tall for 45years. 7 yr relationship 5'9". 4 yr relationships Several all under 5'10". Shorter guys had something to prove, tall guys were totally intimidated by my height, looks, financial and social status. Stick to the other good points here, with good grooming and command of language and your bearing @top of the list.

This answer is correct.

I would add that financial stability is even more important now than it was 10-20 years ago, since all the single women with good physical and mental health are competing for a dwindling pool of men who are capable of supporting them through pregnancy and childrearing.

Also, it is silly for men to disparage women for preferring high-earning men to low-earning men. It is EXPENSIVE to have children and raise them, especially if you have high standards for housing, food, clothing, recreation, etc. And it is much better for the mother and the children if she can stay at home with them when they are young, and you need a guy with resources to make that possible.

I would rank personality and finances as #1 (and, really, there's a lot of overlap between personality and earnings, since impulsive and emotionally volatile men do not often make a lot of money, at least not in the professions), and physical appearance as #2.
I second that Yamnaya! I confident and intelligent guy is much more attractive than a guy who is focused on his looks.

OccamzRazer

I second that Yamnaya! I confident and intelligent guy is much more attractive than a guy who is focused on his looks.
What about confidence + intelligence + good looks?

Wouldn't the looks be icing on the cake - assuming one can have their cake and eat it too?

Dr. B

I

Get to jump in here and tell you absolutely not true. I have been nearly6ft tall for 45years. 7 yr relationship 5'9". 4 yr relationships Several all under 5'10". Shorter guys had something to prove, tall guys were totally intimidated by my height, looks, financial and social status. Stick to the other good points here, with good grooming and command of language and your bearing @top of the list.
what do you mean, the partners were 5'9 and 5'10? what did they have to prove, and what is your height/looks/financial and social status like?
i dont think height matters too much, but overall appearance likely does! like how androgenic you look, to an extent how lean and muscular, your facial features, overall physique etc!

What about confidence + intelligence + good looks?

Wouldn't the looks be icing on the cake - assuming one can have their cake and eat it too?
As long as it isn't primping good looks. A fussy guy isn't attractive to me. Knowing you are attractive, but not looking in the mirror all the time is the key :)

As long as it isn't primping good looks. A fussy guy isn't attractive to me. Knowing you are attractive, but not looking in the mirror all the time is the key :)
Looking into a women's eyes and not being the first always to look away is a good strategy too. I always liked when a guy made me fidgety, studying me :)

what do you mean, the partners were 5'9 and 5'10? what did they have to prove, and what is your height/looks/financial and social status like?
i dont think height matters too much, but overall appearance likely does! like how androgenic you look, to an extent how lean and muscular, your facial features, overall physique etc!
She posted her pic in another thread and she is beautiful. Beautiful women are intimidating enough to a guy that is not confident, but make him look small being tall is a situation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals