How to become more physically attractive to girls/women?

KTownSatfats

And from having low serotonin, thanks to low inflammation, thanks to a well functioning gut, thanks to an appropriate diet, thanks to a very limited amount of fibers.
My confidence levels have sky rocketed from lowering inflammation in my entire body.
It’s obvious.

BearWithMe

I don’t know. You’re certainly putting your thoughts and ideas about yourself and the dating world all over the place. Razvan did directly say that I was delusional. Really not sure what he meant. It seemed like he took issue with the fact that I found his description of a wonderful guy repulsive. Was I wrong?
Yes, exactly. He said you are delusional. Not that all women are worthless and deserve scummy guys.

Razvan

The masturbation can be thought of as a psychic meditation. It keeps you addicted to women, even when they arent around. And the sweat that secretes from anal glands includes important horomones for attracting women. Rub the sweat that accumulates from your buttox when u masturbate on your neck and wrist
You took too much shrooms today buddy! Had a nice laugh

Razvan

Ok. Go on ahead and just have the rest of the boys tell you what’s attractive to women. Hopefully that will work out. You can tell each other.
I know it from my experience not from "boys"from your reply you don't think straight, i never said you are worthless,this is how you unconsciously feel defending man without balls.You are indoctrinated by this shitty society and you refuse to praise what you should praise. Stop lying behind a screen,i can see you in real life and you wouldn't be such a defensive figure.

KTownSatfats

I know it from my experience not from "boys"from your reply you don't think straight, i never said you are worthless,this is how you unconsciously feel defending man without balls.You are indoctrinated by this shitty society and you refuse to praise what you should praise. Stop lying behind a screen,i can see you in real life and you wouldn't be such a defensive figure.
It sure sounded like it though, if I was delusional to not be attracted by what you thought all women should be attracted to. I’ll chose for myself though, thank you very much. If OP decides to take your advice, I wish him luck. I still feel sure that a woman can find a decent and confident man and shouldn’t have to settle for a douche like you suggest.

Btw, your first sentence especially, sounded quite defensive. So I’m indoctrinated by this society to believe that great guys don’t have to be weak minded jerks, is that it? Guilty as charged. In my book, having balls means not having to prove it by being an ****.

Razvan

It sure sounded like it though, if I was delusional to not be attracted by what you thought all women should be attracted to. I’ll chose for myself though, thank you very much. If OP decides to take your advice, I wish him luck. I still feel sure that a woman can find a decent and confident man and shouldn’t have to settle for a douche like you suggest.

Btw, your first sentence especially, sounded quite defensive. So I’m indoctrinated by this society to believe that great guys don’t have to be weak minded jerks, is that it? Guilty as charged. In my book, having balls means not having to prove it by being an ****.
I didn't suggest a douche,please.

KTownSatfats

"you will still don't give a **** about them because you're more important than them". Your words, your atrocious grammar. Sounds a bit on the douchie side to me. If could not do better than that I'd prefer to be single.
It also sounds like a weak, arrogant man.

Razvan

Sorry ,have you triw
"you will still don't give a **** about them because you're more important than them". Your words, your atrocious grammar. Sounds a bit on the douchie side to me. If could not do better than that I'd prefer to be single.
Have you tried knowing more than one language? You give weak arguments even in your own language,I bet you don't even know where you can find some nations in the map.I speak 6 languages and my current corrector gives me some problems.
Anyway with that sentence i was referring to stop thinking too much because if you don't care about your own person you will not do anything. If you care more about a person than you care about you and you will do anything to make someone happy instead of making yourself happy, thinking like this,the op will not go anywhere. Your person goes besides anyone else. Before saying those words i also said that you will feel emotions deeper so you still can take care of a good woman without being a douche.

ilhanxx

how old are you? are you married? Are you ok with relationship process until your age? I really wonder.

Quelsatron

Exactly correct and in that order. I know OP specified physically attractive, and most women I know don’t mind a handsome face, but he’s only 26 and needs to know that if he doesn’t possess qualities 1 and 2 above, his pretty face won’t get him past a coffee date, at least with a woman of any quality.
Financially stable is, of course also very important. We’re mostly not looking for a guy who can’t support himself. More looking for one with dopamine fueled plans for the future, whatever that would look like for him.
again, a pretty face and nice form are swell, but I’d say be careful of becoming too addicted to huge muscles, as that can come off as fake and as too much attention on yourself. A woman can wonder what her place could possibly be in that dynamic.
Also we love a guy who can flirt. It’s not hard. Just be friendly and naturally comment on what you see, maybe throw in a little humor.
I get the feeling that a lot of women demand respect because logically one should be respected so it's listed to protect the own ego, but it's really irrelevant. They want is someone who loves women, respect doesn't correlate that much with mens successful attraction of women, and often respect gets in the way for ones love of things. The question of respect is also in a sense dependent on the power dynamics, you respect your father more than your son etc. Most men don't really give a ***t about a womans financial stability or ambition for the future, so the odds that an attractive man (with "respectable" features like financial stability) respects an attractive woman (some/no respectable features) finds that the woman imbibes him with respect are not favorable.

@Homo Consumericus

I am an avid reader of conspiracy theories and ideas.

It is widely believed Bill and Melinda are satanists, and
the goal of satanists is to to get people to undertake satanic rituals
without them realising.
For example, our support of abortion, wars in the Middle East, polluting the water and air,
using certain words or symbols that we don't understand and we are unknowingly taking part
in a ritual.

One core principle of satanism is destroying gender norms and sexuality.
The baphomet is both male and female.
It is widely believed Bill Gates is a woman and Melinda is a man.
Others believe Bill had Melinda murdered and replaced with a biological android
or a lookalike.
I personally believe Melinda was a kind, caring and motherly figure
who wanted to solve poverty in Africa but Bill's psychopathy
and desire to reduce world population corrupted her.
Satanists follow another rule, which is they must admit
to what they are doing in the open because this gives them a chance to say
"but I told you I was going to kill 6 billion people and you didn't stop me".
Another thing they do is deliberately play a kind of advanced practical joke on
people, and this is why Melinda Gates could be Robin Williams, and that Michelle
Obama could be a man, because these practical jokes are actually a very important
part of the satanic ritual.

Lol!

Use this to start a new thread. Let's not further disrupt this discusion. I'm happy to engage you on this topic there (as I'm sure plenty of others are).

Back to the topic, many of you disseminating advice are throwing out the usual "be confident, get exercise, take showers," etc. Probably about time you dipped your toes into the dark pool of incel theory.

Sure, they swing the pendulum a bit to the other extreme, but the truth lies somewhere in between. You will likely be surprised how strong some of the science which they present is about the changes in sexual preferences of modern women compared to those of past generations.

This channel is a great starting point. For all his self-deprication, the guy who runs it is a talented narrator:

ursidae

Step 1. Masturbate 3 times daily, it will give you the power to be hungry for the woman
Step 2. Never put the female on a pedestal. They exist solely to masturbate you and cook you beef liver
Step 3. Rub raw egg yolks into your crotch, and leave there overnight. The androgens and fat solubles will increase absorption and increase T
Step 4. Mayonaise: use the mayo as a whole body moisturizer, the smell will mimic pheromones that women are attracted to
Step 5: once you are around a woman, make sure to give her 12 insults for every 7 compliments. Studies show this ratio is perfect for making her drawn to mens personality.
Step 6: show her you have money, but pay for nothing. In fact tell the waiter that she can handle the bill. Go to the bathroom when the bill shows up. Say things like "arent you going to cover this". She knows you have money, but refusing to spend it on her will keep her chasing

a n d r o g e n i c

korpesh

Step 1. Masturbate 3 times daily, it will give you the power to be hungry for the woman
Step 2. Never put the female on a pedestal. They exist solely to masturbate you and cook you beef liver
Step 3. Rub raw egg yolks into your crotch, and leave there overnight. The androgens and fat solubles will increase absorption and increase T
Step 4. Mayonaise: use the mayo as a whole body moisturizer, the smell will mimic pheromones that women are attracted to
Step 5: once you are around a woman, make sure to give her 12 insults for every 7 compliments. Studies show this ratio is perfect for making her drawn to mens personality.
Step 6: show her you have money, but pay for nothing. In fact tell the waiter that she can handle the bill. Go to the bathroom when the bill shows up. Say things like "arent you going to cover this". She knows you have money, but refusing to spend it on her will keep her chasing
Lol. Constantly masturbate, smell like raw eggs and mayo, and make sure to insult and steal from them. Hahaha. This might be the best advice on dealing with chicks I've ever heard!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals