How to become more physically attractive to girls/women?

It's because you are too androgenic - I can tell by your way of writing and pfp that your DHT is high.

Many on the forum say opposites attract, but in terms of hormones I think not - Progesterone makes people more approachable hence why "pretty boys" with smaller skulls get approached a lot and "pretty girls" who are the same have the same story and DHT makes you still attractive but if too high it will make you too intimidating for the dominant males/females - In which case I believe one should level off DHT a bit with a little progesterone

This is the curse of being too androgenic

Androgenic women = dominant - Dominant women dream of being with dominant men and vice-versa - I believe it is very stimulating. As a bigger women - they need a bigger male to match them - a women with large buttocks would also like large genitals on a man because he can "handle" it - it's like a game of "can you really handle me?" with an androgenic man and women.

Now the downside to this is that when you are too androgenic - the dominant males sometimes feel insecure because they are used to being dominant - they don't like being the beta in a relationship or relations - they are used to being a big guy that toys with the woman, although you are an exciting challenge to them - they still like to be in control and I believe an androgenic women sometimes is too much to handle.

I believe that androgenic men/women flirt differently - they don't tend to approach and be friendly with each other - they tend to flirt aggressively with each other since DHT is very protective of stress It becomes a game of who can really handle the other.

Which is why the small males approach you - androgenic women do not enjoy relations with small men (since you are easily dominating them and are too big for them to really handle) but for a small man it is a blessing for him

From what I notice - both androgenic males/females deal with this issue if DHT is raised too high - you become too intimidating for the guys/girls who are dominant and play dominant games - for the small guys/girls who like being dominated - they don't mind approaching you because they are already a beta - they don't feel insecure being a beta that is dominated by an androgenic man/woman and they like it.

As a good example - The mugshots of these Amish gentlemen scream high DHT throughout their entire childhood - they are giants compared to the average industrialized male - they probably easily swim in p**** if they wanted to - but some girls might find them too intimidating to approach due to the intimidation factor (Especially the males on the left) - smaller girls who enjoy being utterly obliterated will be more likely to approach because they are used to being the beta that gets toyed with and enjoy it.

View attachment 36430
Honestly, they look inbred to me. They don’t have healthy face shapes. Going outside your gene pool is good for you. They are obviously breeding with their own people too much. And the Amish notoriously have bad skin.

johnwester130

Honestly, they look inbred to me. They don’t have healthy face shapes. Going outside your gene pool is good for you. They are obviously breeding with their own people too much. And the Amish notoriously have bad skin.

it goes much deeper

facial structure correlates to autism

I have never figured out why, or what this means, or the purpose for this.

FIGURE 1

www.frontiersin.org
Figure 1. On the (Left) is a child with autism, and on the (Right) is a child without autism, in order to compare some facial features.

it goes much deeper

facial structure correlates to autism

I have never figured out why, or what this means, or the purpose for this.

FIGURE 1

www.frontiersin.org
Figure 1. On the (Left) is a child with autism, and on the (Right) is a child without autism, in order to compare some facial features.
I agree that facial structure correlates to autism. Strange thing though, is the Amish do not believe in vaccinations, which is a correlation to autism. So I do think their inbreeding has something to do with their more “autistic” like faces perhaps.

Jerkboy

The more intimidating you are the more you have to make the move. Intimidation can be a good thing. Tall, character, eyes, energetic, etc. But some women dislike to submit. They want to be in control and seek more passive males. But I think even those girls respect/like an intimidating and dominant male. Males are not the only ones with complexes.

How to become more physically attractive? I would say raise metabolic rate for physical combined with higher androgens. Reverse pussification patterns learned from society, etc. Esp. if you had a ***** father. Character and game is important as well. Which most people seem to forget. Esp. in todays social media world

A good looking b**** is a good looking b****. Character is also for yourself. Respecting yourself will convert into respect from females. A lot of it is peeling off the BS taught to you/conditioned you

Last edited:

conrad0602

"Honestly, they look inbred to me."

This gave me a chuckle ?

JamesGatz

@JamesGatz

I want your opinion on something

There are many studies saying that autism can correlate to facial structure.

What can be learnt from this and what does it mean from a biological/survival point of view?

Also - why would autism correlate to facial type?

In this particular case - I believe -> Serotonin causes mouth-breathing -> mouth-breathing causes autistic behavior - hence, why serotonin is associated with autism

To avoid sounding too reductionist - I am a strong believer in physiognomy

Your face == You

I believe everything about you can be told from looking at your face.

ML can tell if you are a homosexual with pretty good accuracy:

And I definitely believe I can tell what a person's hormonal profile is like from their face - (Progesterone face vs DHT face, etc.)

In other words - I believe whatever causes you to act a certain way also causes your face to look a certain way and the two are tightly intertwined.

If you look like the type to screw someone over you probably are - if you look innocent and child-like you probably are.

1F1EBA72-3FCE-4F7C-95F1-11753D444E26.jpeg

3FF84E45-E05F-45BE-B16E-B081B97D9E3F.jpeg

A48AD421-4F79-4C61-AD76-E00B551267AB.jpeg

Getting back to the topic, to me (being a woman) genuine kindness and concern for others is probably one of the most appealing traits in a man. And humility, honesty. Probably because it’s so rare in men. Its hard for a man to be humble. A man tends to operate in pride. And women for that matter. But its the nature of men. That can be good and bad.

There are few truly kind men. I have encountered true kindness, my husband being one of them, but truly kind men are rare.

A shallow ,narcissistic woman will not appreciate a kind man, or person for that matter.

I think you kinda look for someone who is has your own values. All those relationship gurus who say a guy has to be mean, arrogant, has got it all wrong. That’s not it.

A kind man, a kind person is not a pushover, a wuss. Actually, a truly kind person has innate confidence in themselves as a person. That is a strength. They don’t need the approval of others to see how “macho” they are. They just do kind, considerate things. But again this takes self awareness because most people are selfish. That is all they care about. Themselves.

One of the most repugnant things in men is the misogynistic type if man, who really hates women, probably due to some bad experience with them or their mothers. So they take their anger and frustration out on all women. Which is just reactionary.

There are some truly awful narsissistic mothers which can affect their sons badly. And a lot of men are reactionary to that. But that doesn’t mean you have to look at all women as the enemy.

A guy who is not controled by his little head, and can genuinely appreciate a woman, a woman who is worthy of appreciation ….and a lot of women are not, is a guy who is very appealing.

And be reasonably attractive as well. It doesn’t hurt to be a hunk. But if that is ALL you have going for you, then you are a very shallow, empty person indeed.

* I will add too, that if a person does not have a spiritual relationship of some kind with their Creator, odds are that person is not going to be kind. Because they are simply operating from a carnal perspective which is self centered, when you don’t have a spiritual relationship with God, God’s nature is the embodiment of love. And kindness. But is also powerful and strong. And hates evil.

You have to be in tune with the Most High God in order to reflect true genuine characteristics of kindness.

Conversely a person who is “religious” is not spiritual. Mostly selfish and narcissistic. Because religion is man centered whereas genuinely spiritual is God focused.

Last edited:

johnwester130

In this particular case - I believe -> Serotonin causes mouth-breathing -> mouth-breathing causes autistic behavior - hence, why serotonin is associated with autism

Your face == You

And I definitely believe I can tell what a person's hormonal profile is like from their face - (Progesterone face vs DHT face, etc.)

In other words - I believe whatever causes you to act a certain way also causes your face to look a certain way and the two are tightly intertwined.

If you look like the type to screw someone over you probably are - if you look innocent and child-like you probably are.

View attachment 36785

View attachment 36786

View attachment 36787

What do autistic people look like and represent? I think they do look child like and a bit naive

greta thunberg is a prime example

Your face == You

View attachment 36785

View attachment 36786

View attachment 36787
I think there may be something to this. I think you can acertain someone’s intelligence too, from how they look to some degree.

What do autistic people look like and represent? I think they do look child like and a bit naive

greta thunberg is a prime example
I think Greta Thunberg is a genetically modified individual. She is 19 but looks abnormally like a 10 year old.

johnwester130

I think there may be something to this. I think you can acertain someone’s intelligence too, from how they look to some degree.

The obvious problem with that theory is autistic people are intelligent

- serotonin and mouth breathing is associated with low intelligence

baccheion

Getting back to the topic, to me (being a woman) genuine kindness and concern for others is probably one of the most appealing traits in a man. And humility, honesty. Probably because it’s so rare in men. Its hard for a man to be humble. A man tends to operate in pride. And women for that matter. But its the nature of men. That can be good and bad.

There are few truly kind men. I have encountered true kindness, my husband being one of them, but truly kind men are rare.

A shallow ,narcissistic woman will not appreciate a kind man, or person for that matter.

I think you kinda look for someone who is has your own values. All those relationship gurus who say a guy has to be mean, arrogant, has got it all wrong. That’s not it.

A kind man, a kind person is not a pushover, a wuss. Actually, a truly kind person has innate confidence in themselves as a person. That is a strength. They don’t need the approval of others to see how “macho” they are. They just do kind, considerate things. But again this takes self awareness because most people are selfish. That is all they care about. Themselves.

One of the most repugnant things in men is the misogynistic type if man, who really hates women, probably due to some bad experience with them or their mothers. So they take their anger and frustration out on all women. Which is just reactionary.

There are some truly awful narsissistic mothers which can affect their sons badly. And a lot of men are reactionary to that. But that doesn’t mean you have to look at all women as the enemy.

A guy who is not controled by his little head, and can genuinely appreciate a woman, a woman who is worthy of appreciation ….and a lot of women are not, is a guy who is very appealing.

And be reasonably attractive as well. It doesn’t hurt to be a hunk. But if that is ALL you have going for you, then you are a very shallow, empty person indeed.

* I will add too, that if a person does not have a spiritual relationship of some kind with their Creator, odds are that person is not going to be kind. Because they are simply operating from a carnal perspective which is self centered, when you don’t have a spiritual relationship with God, God’s nature is the embodiment of love. And kindness. But is also powerful and strong. And hates evil.

You have to be in tune with the Most High God in order to reflect true genuine characteristics of kindness.

Conversely a person who is “religious” is not spiritual. Mostly selfish and narcissistic. Because religion is man centered whereas genuinely spiritual is God focused.
What do you look like? PM if you don't want to post publicly.

ursidae

Your face == You

View attachment 36785

View attachment 36786

View attachment 36787
lol

might as well start mass killing people with certain features because their character written on their face

what is these two's character and hormonal profile ?

D7343E71-A030-4345-9345-D4529C76A065.jpeg

D0D98FE6-3B3A-4235-817C-C4C19227054D.jpeg

all the millions of people of the above phenotypes had identical hormonal profiles and characters I'm sure. Even funnier that they all happen to live in the same location, what a wild coincidence. I'd assume every single proto nordid on the planet was also mouth breathing to get that elongated face

Are you INFJ?
I am a combo of INFJ, INFP, but I’m also logical as well as intuitive. So I’m not sure what category I might fall into. I enjoy my own company but also enjoy the company of others with whom I share a common outlook.

Inabruzzo

Forum Supporter
Hello,

I am a male 26 years old! I want advice/suggestions on what all things I can do to be more physically attractive to the opposite sex.

Should I use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids?
Can my testicles and Hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis be fully healthy as before using any steroids post cessation of Anabolic androgenic steroid use?

Thank you!
A group of women friends I saw at a function last year all agreed, speaking of my 18 year old son, when a man genuinely smiles and has an open and friendly way about them, it’s an outstanding opener.

JamesGatz

might as well start mass killing people with certain features because their character written on their face
Might as well - the elites actually agree with you - There are some interesting studies on "predicting crime before it happens" based on one's face.

A little bit like:

movieposter.jpg

what is these two's character and hormonal profile ?

View attachment 36825

View attachment 36826

all the millions of people of the above phenotypes had identical hormonal profiles and characters I'm sure. Even funnier that they all happen to live in the same location, what a wild coincidence. I'd assume every single proto nordid on the planet was also mouth breathing to get that elongated face
I can tell from those photos that the man on the bottom is a lot taller from his face. The elongated face I don't believe is necessarily a result from mouth-breathing

A tall white man and short ethnic cannot have "similar characters and hormonal profiles" - they live in completely different realms and have completely different reactions/enforcements from people - for that reason alone their characters will be realms apart.

@JamesGatz

why do you think on average Mexicans have more child like facial features into older age
I have some interesting thoughts on this - Recently I have done some experiments to gain a few inches in height with success (I will post it in the height thread) - what happened is the bones in my body (including my skull) got longer vertically as well - making my skull not appear as wide. I'm doing it slowly so I can maintain the width of my skull while I grow a few inches taller.

Mexicans are quiet short so I believe it's easy for them to gain a wide skull given that their body isn't fighting the vertical elongation I mentioned - they all tend to have pretty wide skulls and from what I notice about tall men - they tend to have less wide skulls (I am not saying one cannot have both - rather that it's harder to maintain both) - Due to their wide skull I believe it's quiet easy for them to have a lot more bone support around their face to maintain the plumpness of the skin. I also believe that a wide skull will also widen the airways making one more resistant to stress - Mexicans tend to be quiet resistant to stress from what I notice and I think this plays a major role in how youthful they tend to look as well as the youthful hairlines they tend to maintain.

download.jpg

akgrrrl

Gatz. When are you going to learn the difference between "quiet" and "quite". We read your posts over and over misusing these 2 simple 4th grade words. Please avail yourself of a dictionary and stop embarrassing your otherwise legit posts and responses.