How to be seen as the "alpha male" sorta guy other than with looks?

You are wrong. Women DO NOT enjoy abuse. They *may have been abused as children, so that when they grow up, they gravitate towards abusive men, because it is what they have been conditioned to receiving as children. But, they DO NOT ENJOY IT.

That is sick.

And for you to say so is flat out wrong.
No I don't mix up, strength may get you some points as a potential service if a woman needs a man to "bodyguard" her, for example if she lives in a dangerous neighborhood, but in itself strength is not attractive to women. And sorry if what I say hurts your feelings.
I was just explaining to someone else that strength and abuse are two different things altogether.

This is what I wrote: “
“An abusive man may be perceived as having more power because he just plainly doesn’t care what others think. But it is a callous attitude of not caring. Not a “confident” attitude of not caring.

Theres a BIG difference between confidence and callousness. Confidence is valuing your own opinions and not caving into other’s pressures or opinions.

Callousness is just taking what you want with no disregard for the feelings of others.

You can be kind and confident at the same time. Actually, displaying genuine kindness and confidence in your own value is very very appealing in a man.

Men think that showing genuine kindness is a weakness when in fact, it is a strength because it shows humility and that one is not going to demand something from you, yet confidently stands by their convictions.”

Nomane Euger

i

Nomane Euger

Yes I note that some women enjoy violent and abusive aspects of certain men. Not all women, and in most cases primarily not directed to them but to other people.
in your second sentance you said""But women do enjoy sex with violent, abusive men? We see it in movies, girls often say that they like "bad guys" and despise "nice guys". You were enjoying sex with men that lied to you?"(yourself)"you didnt say some,you said women,wich imply most women,or all women,you need to be clear in this context if what you meant is that most women enjoy violence and abusiveness,or most women enjoy sex even with man that are violent and abusive.
What you feel is just that, your feelings.
i simply shared my experience about how i feel when i experience high power, and i have a lot of succes with women,following more my instincts than my thinking doesnt make me want to abuse or force any woman to do anything she doesnt want to. "I didn't imply violence/abusiveness were what attracted women in first case (for free sex). It was dominance of instincts over intellect/morale."(your sentance),so your opposition between instincts and morals is wrong,following your instincts does not necessary make you have less "morale"depending on what you define as "morale",if you are a person that follow more your intincts,you tend to overthink less,thinking more or overthinking doesnt necessary make your acts or tendencies more beneficial to yourself and or others in it self.
In reality most of thugs/criminals get free sex rather easily, some even get material help from women, while a guy behaving like a philantrope will have to pay/serve for sex.
Right, preaching moral values doesn't mean having them.
no,you are wrong,you can have a high degree of philantropie and get sex easyly,these are not oppose at all.people that dont feel a high degree of power use more virtue signaling,and do more acts that are perceive as good for other perceptions,peoples that feel enough power do less virtues signaling and do less things just for other perceptions,thats probably why you make the association between peoples having more sexual succes and having less "moral"

Last edited:

Demyze

Weird, its almost like women are individuals and like different things

No I don't mix up, strength may get you some points as a potential service if a woman needs a man to "bodyguard" her, for example if she lives in a dangerous neighborhood, but in itself strength is not attractive to women. And sorry if what I say hurts your feelings.
you didn’t hurt my feelings.. What I am saying flatly is that what you wrote is wrong.

Nomane Euger

Weird, its almost like women are individuals and like different things
there is differences and nuances,we are trying to talk about the tendencies that are shared by a majority of peoples,like most men enjoying boobs and butts

I was just explaining to someone else that strength and abuse are two different things altogether.

This is what I wrote: “
“An abusive man may be perceived as having more power because he just plainly doesn’t care what others think. But it is a callous attitude of not caring. Not a “confident” attitude of not caring.

Theres a BIG difference between confidence and callousness. Confidence is valuing your own opinions and not caving into other’s pressures or opinions.

Callousness is just taking what you want with no disregard for the feelings of others.

You can be kind and confident at the same time. Actually, displaying genuine kindness and confidence in your own value is very very appealing in a man.

Men think that showing genuine kindness is a weakness when in fact, it is a strength because it shows humility and that one is not going to demand something from you, yet confidently stands by their convictions.”
Ok so i’ll give an example.

My hubby and I share a love of birdies. He will send me pictures of different species of birds that he thinks I may like. I love it! We kind of have a bird sanctuary set up in our yard. Some other guys make think that is wuss behavior but he loves the cute little critters and is not afraid to say so. He is confident enough in himself to share that. Maybe it’s not the best example but ya kinda get the point. Now probably in the company of other men, that might not be the topic of conversation. But we share a common bond of a love of nature and animals, and I love that in him.

Demyze

there is differences and nuances,we are trying to talk about the tendencies that are shared by a majority of peoples,like most men enjoying boobs and butts
A lot of these qualities are attributes humans in general like and appreciate in other people. Women like boobs and butts to according to the research (and real.life experiences) I've seen....

Nomane Euger

A lot of these qualities are attributes humans in general like and appreciate in other people. Women like boobs and butts to according to the research (and real.life experiences) I've seen....
yea its possible,saying that most men enjoy a certain thing,doesnt exclude the possibility that women enjoy the same thing,its still usefull and relevant informations for someone that can use it for his benefit.there is still tendencies and likes that are mostly gender exclusives

Last edited:

grapes

Ok so i’ll give an example.

My hubby and I share a love of birdies. He will send me pictures of different species of birds that he thinks I may like. I love it! We kind of have a bird sanctuary set up in our yard. Some other guys make think that is wuss behavior but he loves the cute little critters and is not afraid to say so. He is confident enough in himself to share that. Maybe it’s not the best example but ya kinda get the point. Now probably in the company of other men, that might not be the topic of conversation. But we share a common bond of a love of nature and animals, and I love that in him.
Which one of you was the first to love birdies ?

grapes

It was a mutual love of birdies. It was my husband‘s decision to build a makeshift bird sanctuary in our yard.
Strange, two people getting up one day with the same new idea/hobby. Anyway, there's nothing wrong in sharing a hobby with your husband, the more you share the stronger the relationship. But if you were single and you met a guy who started flooding you with information on some uncommon hobby which you didn't share and insisted that it's cool, you wouldn't find him attractive because of that. Rather you'd think he's some weirdo nerd.

Strange, two people getting up one day with the same new idea/hobby. Anyway, there's nothing wrong in sharing a hobby with your husband, the more you share the stronger the relationship. But if you were single and you met a guy who started flooding you with information on some uncommon hobby which you didn't share and insisted that it's cool, you wouldn't find him attractive because of that. Rather you'd think he's some weirdo nerd.
Lol, well who does that when you first meet somone? Sure, part of the process is finding out the interests of the other person. But you don’t tell someone your whole life story when you first meet them. That would be, as you stated, weird.

grapes

Lol, well who does that when you first meet somone? Sure, part of the process is finding out the interests of the other person. But you don’t tell someone your whole life story when you first meet them. That would be, as you stated, weird.
I suppose in most cases where a couple shares a hobby one of them has started it or is the "engine", minus the couples who met through the hobby. So your point is you find it attractive that he loves animals or that you both share that love? Say you were passionate about animals and he about motorcycles? Would it be the same?

I suppose in most cases where a couple shares a hobby one of them has started it or is the "engine", minus the couples who met through the hobby. So your point is you find it attractive that he loves animals or that you both share that love? Say you were passionate about animals and he about motorcycles? Would it be the same?
Yes, I do love that he loves animals. So yeah, it is a shared interest. He actually does like motorcycles which I do not, but that’s his thing. It was a hobby for him, not an obsession. He had to stop riding them though because he got into an accident riding one.

OccamzRazer

Go to a coffee shop in N. America that employs both male and female baristas.

I'll bet you the male baristas will be friendlier, more caring, and more interactive when you place your order.

(Barring the possibility that you're a guy that the female baristas are quite attracted to.)

OccamzRazer

Speaking of coffee shops, here's another glaring disparity between the sexes.

I go to coffee shops every day. Occasionally a female barista will write their number on the coffee cup they give me.

Even if I don't find the woman particularly attractive, they still earn a little bit of admiration/respect for their boldness. In other words, if a woman takes the initiative toward me, I appreciate it!

But Lord have mercy on a male barista that tries this. If the female customer receiving affection doesn't appreciate the male's gesture - in other words, if they don't find him attractive! - they are liable to complain via a dramatic TikTok. Or complain directly to the coffee shop's manager. The unsuccessful male may then be shamed.

Notice a trend here?

In N. America being an outgoing man is frowned upon - unless said man is subjectively perceived as attractive.

What I did is get rid of my cell phone. Now I have no way to contact these double-standard-ing women. Problem solved!

grapes

Yes, I do love that he loves animals. So yeah, it is a shared interest. He actually does like motorcycles which I do not, but that’s his thing. It was a hobby for him, not an obsession. He had to stop riding them though because he got into an accident riding one.
Well as I said it's a good thing for a couple to share a hobby/interest, many times couples are created that way. Actually in modern society I think of that as the best way.

OccamzRazer

Oh and one more thing about coffee shops. Take a minute to refrain from work (or forum posting) and observe the conversations around you.

If there are women talking, I bet that at some point you'll hear them talk badly about a man who loves them.

I don't hate women - far from it! - but I hate how Western culture has indoctrinated them and set them up for relational failure.