How To Avoid Getting Crunchy?

Peata

Sometimes my arms "pop" or crunch in a strange way. This is where they connect to my shoulders. I think there might be some kind of buildup in the joint... I don't know if you'd call it calcification or what. I have it in my neck too, on the right side in the back. I can make it pop and crunch. When it does this, it relieves the ache a little, for a while. My arms have no other ache or problem, just the crunch (although it started in my right arm after a "sports" injury). I don't want other parts of me to get this buildup or whatever it is.

What is it, if anyone knows?

What can I do to treat and/or prevent it?

Sirkama

Any updates?

I have never been able to pop my joints, but starting a few months ago I've been able to pop almost every joint in my body, and I feel really stiff if I don't to it.I also have the crunch in my elbows...

OP
Peata

Peata

Sirkama said:
Any updates?

I have never been able to pop my joints, but starting a few months ago I've been able to pop almost every joint in my body, and I feel really stiff if I don't to it.I also have the crunch in my elbows...

Nothing so far.

artist

I developed knobbiness and crunch/stiffness to my fingers in the past year of high milk consumption, my conclusion is I don't think high calcium consumption (particularly in absence of what would have to be huge amounts of magnesium) works under the condition of high estrogen levels. I developed a couple calcified lymph nodes as well.

J

jb116

Endotoxin as well as pufa can redirect uric acid incorrectly to tissue and joints. It's possible in this case you have a build-up there. The good ole carrot salad and aspirin can help.

OP
Peata

Peata

I developed knobbiness and crunch/stiffness to my fingers in the past year of high milk consumption, my conclusion is I don't think high calcium consumption (particularly in absence of what would have to be huge amounts of magnesium) works under the condition of high estrogen levels.

I agree.

Lecarpetron

I've been crunchy and sore lately too, I correlated it with megadosing K2. The k2 seems to have "mobilized" whatever is causing the crunchies (which I assumed to be calcification). Someone mentioned that this could signify positive things happening potentially.

FWIW, I probably have high estrogen, and recently increased Mg to 4 tsp of Natural Calm, can't remember the milligrams.

OP
Peata

Peata

I've been crunchy and sore lately too, I correlated it with megadosing K2. The k2 seems to have "mobilized" whatever is causing the crunchies (which I assumed to be calcification). Someone mentioned that this could signify positive things happening potentially.

FWIW, I probably have high estrogen, and recently increased Mg to 4 tsp of Natural Calm, can't remember the milligrams.
How much K2 per day?

Lecarpetron

Not long...maybe 3 weeks? I rarely notice effects from supplements but this one was rapid.

Oh, and it was 45 mg, not 15, sorry. It was 15 each application, 3 times per day.

lvysaur

Not long...maybe 3 weeks? I rarely notice effects from supplements but this one was rapid.

Oh, and it was 45 mg, not 15, sorry. It was 15 each application, 3 times per day.

How old are you? I saw immediate effects from taking just 2 mg, but everyone here seems to take 15 mg+ daily.

OP
Peata

Peata

I was wondering what brand you used?

I'm not surprised you saw result at that high amount. I believe 45 mg. is the amount used in studies that haidut posted.