How To Ameliorate Memory Recall/retain Things More Easily?

rw39

Is there a way to enhance what one reads, hears, see's more easily? Not just for the following day, but for days, months, years thereafter? How can one develop a better memory recall?

I am said to have a great memory, but not really pertaining to stuff that is learned. Only pertaining to experiences, and things that I really know.

redsun

Is there a way to enhance what one reads, hears, see's more easily? Not just for the following day, but for days, months, years thereafter? How can one develop a better memory recall?

I am said to have a great memory, but not really pertaining to stuff that is learned. Only pertaining to experiences, and things that I really know.

Consistent dosing of Thiamine HCL will help. It should help right away as well. And sticking to it should maintain it. I was popping 100mg thiamine HCL tablets multiple times a day to build up my levels before final exams. Ended up with near perfect scores on exams even though I did not study nearly as much as one should just because it helped me recall all the things I learned nearly effortlessly. The effect thiamine has on memory and recall is nothing I have ever experienced before. I will be buying more soon just because it improved my own brain function so much.

OP
R

rw39

Consistent dosing of Thiamine HCL will help. It should help right away as well. And sticking to it should maintain it. I was popping 100mg thiamine HCL tablets multiple times a day to build up my levels before final exams. Ended up with near perfect scores on exams even though I did not study nearly as much as one should just because it helped me recall all the things I learned nearly effortlessly. The effect thiamine has on memory and recall is nothing I have ever experienced before. I will be buying more soon just because it improved my own brain function so much.

I'm a good test taker too. But do you recall the things studied for the exam way AFTER the exam as well? I think that's the gist of what I'm saying. Studying for an exam is one thing. Retaining the info you learned for way after is another.

redsun

I'm a good test taker too. But do you recall the things studied for the exam way AFTER the exam as well? I think that's the gist of what I'm saying. Studying for an exam is one thing. Retaining the info you learned for way after is another.

Naturally if you are not using the knowledge actively it will slowly become harder to remember. I still remember generally some of it. Im sure if I started taking thiamine again it would come back to me if I was presented with again. Dont know for sure. But you cant expect to remember things you learned during the summer unless you actively study it.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Androgens, especially pregnenlone and DHEA, are involved in memory recall.

morgan#1

Why? Mental exercises are a plus, but why do you need to retain memories. My goal is using each sense, and every sense in the now, that’s kind of amazing. My thoughts just weigh me down. Just curious.

Satellite

Yes, you have to make the learning experience traumatic. Caffeine works because it stimulates the nervous system into fight or flight mode.

Think you’d ever forget a traumatic event like going to war? Getting beat to a pulp? A car crash?

Your brain imprints things it deems important for survival. Humans aren’t designed for analyzing. We are designed for survival by physical means and intelligence related to that.

So when you study try blasting sirens with bright flashing strobe lights. Maybe scrape your shins with a metal bar too.

boris

-Method of loci
-Memory palaces

Read about:
-Harry Lorraine
-Aime Paris
-Descartes
-Giordano Buno
-Matteo Ricci

OP
R

rw39

is this a joke. the theory makes sense on the surface.

Yes, you have to make the learning experience traumatic. Caffeine works because it stimulates the nervous system into fight or flight mode.

Think you’d ever forget a traumatic event like going to war? Getting beat to a pulp? A car crash?

Your brain imprints things it deems important for survival. Humans aren’t designed for analyzing. We are designed for survival by physical means and intelligence related to that.

So when you study try blasting sirens with bright flashing strobe lights. Maybe scrape your shins with a metal bar too.

Satellite

is this a joke. the theory makes sense on the surface.

Not a joke at all. You’d be surprised how bizarre the Truth about the World really is.

Think about your design. When someone pops out behind the door and scares you, do you sit and analyze it for an hour and then react?

No, you either react or run in some form, it’s hardwired.

We’re evolved from behaving this way with lions in the wild, so you’ll probably both have a laugh about it. But you’ll probably both store it as a funny memory, like hey man remember when I scared the ish out of you and you threw your papers everywhere?!

Now would you remember it as deeply if he just walked by and said hey in monotone?

You know why people hate going to school? Because it’s not engaging at all, you don’t retain anything. People learn far better “on the job” etc.

So just try to find ways to make it stimulating, whatever works for you, it could literally not even make sense and work lol.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals