How The Fluck Can I Get A High Calorie Diet On Ray Peat „guidelines“?and

L

Lord Cola

Three quarts of low fat milk or skim milk, gelatin, coconut oil and sugar are enough to provide around 3000 calories according to Cronometer. If you use hydrogenated coconut oil and skim milk you can get extremely low pufa.

Stanley

No problem buddy. I prefer this yam because

1. its relatively safe and preferred over the toxic cassava I ate growing up
2. it agrees with me surprisingly well (except for when pounded to release the starch, this causes havoc)
3. it is apparently a natural steroid that somehow works in conjunction with DHT and DHEA.
4. groups that consume it heavily/exclusively like the Igbo in Nigeria are built exceptionally well - probably due to the aforementioned
5. i think its hella tasty when eaten with a stew etc or made into a pottage with habenero & scotch bonnet peppers.

i haven't been able to eat it for close to a year though since I've been suffering from some debilitating gut bacteria problems but as soon as I'm well I'm going right back to my favorite, the african yam.
Hi! I’ve been interested in African cuisine recently and found this.

I was looking to make fufu with cassava. Why do you say it’s cassava is toxic?

And also, the dots/lines, what exactly does that look like? When you cut it open, it has to be clear? If one dot is there, it’s spoiled??

Thanks so much!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals