How The Dutch Giant (7.2 Ft/2.18m) Gained 70 Kg In 8 Years

ShotTrue

Saw this video on youtube and thought it would be interesting for you all to see.
Oliver Richter 28 years old, and is 7'2, exercises 3 days a week.
@haidut @Cirion @Hans @rawmeat
dutch giant.png

He follows the bodybuilder diet, a lot of shakes or easy food to hit macros.
He's honestly in great shape.

In terms of exercise he switches a routine every 6 weeks. He only trains 1 hour at a time
Here's where you guys could get critical:
Ending macro count: 607 carbs, 528 protein, 193.52 fat

I'm guessing his body tries to make up for the lack of carbs through the extra protein

Last edited:

Hans

Forum Supporter
I must say that I was a little disappointed. He's got a lot of stretch marks (length is not an excuse) and some bruising at his triceps. This could indicate steroid use or just generally awful nutrition (hampered collagen production).

Also after 8 years of training he's pretty weak. Having long limbs is not a good excuse. He might need a coach to push him and tell him how to train properly. I know he has had quite a few, but from what I see from his training, he could do better. But physique wise, he made a good transformation.

Other than that, he eats a lot of calories. :) I won't say he needs more carbs because he's not very active plus he doesn't train heavy or intense.

DrJ

His diet seems to be ridiculously high in phosphate and I never really saw any calcium. But wow, I could not imagine trying to eat 528g protein a day. I'd at least throw a gallon of milk in there though.

matisvijs

Looking at his before and after it's pretty hard to believe he's not on steroids - you can eat 500g of protein and train all you want but you won't get his type of results unless you're on steroids. I don't know how you could argue that he has very high natural test levels either, if you look at how he looked like at 20 (at 12:39). If that was the case he would've been way more muscular back then, hence it's pretty obvious.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom