How strong is the penis?

JohnHafterson

What is the best way to strengthen and heal erectile tissue?
Relatively strong but can be injured.

I'm 44 and have injured mine several times through sex over the years.

Maintaining good circulation through diet, exercise, and supplements is helpful in my experience. Limiting fibrosis etc.

Depending on injury don't expect overnight miracle, it's a complex/delicate structure with various tissue types nervous, arterial/capillary, and will take time depending on the extent of injury.

Vitamin C, Taurine, CoQ10, Pycnogenol, Ginger

But diet for sure make sure your keeping good metabolism, hormone profile, protein, good mineral consumption, etc.

Brundle

Perhaps penile flexes with micro-weights could be of some utility here?

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

Maintaining good circulation through diet, exercise, and supplements is helpful in my experience. Limiting fibrosis etc.

Depending on injury don't expect overnight miracle, it's a complex/delicate structure with various tissue types nervous, arterial/capillary, and will take time depending on the extent of injury.

But diet for sure make sure your keeping good metabolism, hormone profile, protein, good mineral consumption, etc.
Which was the most effective out of the suppliments you used

JohnHafterson

To be honest most of the traumatic force induced injuries from sex resolved on their own with time when I was younger.

I do remember my shaft being crooked and actually seeing blood in sperm but the pain and bleeding resolved with time again I was young at the time below 30. And erectile function was not effected long term.

With age and severity of injury and depending on individual issues may not resolve as quickly or completely.

Taurine covers a lot of bases.

Ginger tea/powder/extract as well

Good hormone levels, good cardiovascular/endothelial function, good nutrient supply are key for erectile function. So anything which works in those directions will be beneficial.

stoic

A bit off topic, but I'm curious as to how that happened.

I've read that the vast majority of penile injuries happen when the woman is on top, so simply avoiding this type of position should reduce risks dramatically.

Dr. B

why those supplements?

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

To be honest most of the traumatic force induced injuries from sex resolved on their own with time when I was younger.

I do remember my shaft being crooked and actually seeing blood in sperm but the pain and bleeding resolved with time again I was young at the time below 30. And erectile function was not effected long term.

With age and severity of injury and depending on individual issues may not resolve as quickly or completely.

Taurine covers a lot of bases.

Ginger tea/powder/extract as well

Good hormone levels, good cardiovascular/endothelial function, good nutrient supply are key for erectile function. So anything which works in those directions will be beneficial.
Im going to try them both my i believe i injured my member when i was walking and got a random erection from seeing a attractive woman i think my wood pressed against my jeans the wrong way now i see curvature to the left

JohnHafterson

Im going to try them both my i believe i injured my member when i was walking and got a random erection from seeing a attractive woman i think my wood pressed against my jeans the wrong way now i see curvature to the left
That sounds pretty low key. Should correct itself with time.

JohnHafterson

A bit off topic, but I'm curious as to how that happened.

I've read that the vast majority of penile injuries happen when the woman is on top, so simply avoiding this type of position should reduce risks dramatically.
Can't remember position if it was woman on top or doggy style.

But do agree on top if not careful can be an issue.

Another war story - a couple of years ago during sex missionary style with an ex girlfriend, she scratched my cornea with her fingernail. That f'ng killed until I got antibiotic and painkiller eye drops from Doc.

Sex enjoyable but occasionally problematic - LOL

Nero

That would not cause that. You could be developing Peyronie's or have some sort of scar tissue in the left corpus. You can try to apply vitamin E to it and dont masturbate and maybe take some l arginine for a while

JohnHafterson

why those supplements?
I'm a Type 1 Diabetic so I need to stay on top of endothelial and cardiovascular issues.

Both ginger and taurine are pleiotropic with respect to diabetes complications and erectile function in research and my experience.

They both help with circulatory health, fibrosis, hormone health, testicular health, sperm parameters, etc.

They're part of my regimen which is multi layered as Type 1 Diabetic I can't really rely on one thing.

Inaut

try co2 bath (garbage bag filled with gas). make sure your skin is wet.

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

That would not cause that. You could be developing Peyronie's or have some sort of scar tissue in the left corpus. You can try to apply vitamin E to it and dont masturbate and maybe take some l arginine for a while
Another worry i have is when its flaccid i lift it up to shave down there could holding it up towards my stomach cause issues?

LLight

I've seen a comment of a guy helping his peyronies with dry fasting. Make what you want from that.

LLight

that means no water, but continue food?
In his case it was 'no food no water'.
But no water intermittently could also have good properties I believe, but I cannot say I have seen people doing it and reporting that their penis worked better ?

Dr. B

In his case it was 'no food no water'.
But no water intermittently could also have good properties I believe, but I cannot say I have seen people doing it and reporting that their penis worked better ?
some were saying water can decrease thyroid function, so the gallon water a day is another misguided mainstream myth, some even said water restriction could lead to decrease in fat mass. and its definitely true, thirst decreases massively as metabolism slows and increases with faster metabolism