How Strict Are You Guys With Results?

Steve123

Hi guys.

Do you guys have treats here and there with results?

I'm planning on going a little extra strict with the peat style diet but for the health of my mind I'd LOVE to include one day a week with something like spaghetti bolognase (gluten free pasta/or just use rice with it) which is my favourite dish ever.. or maybe gravy on my Sunday dinner (from the Uk) I used to eat bolognase pretty regularly before with no issues what so ever and tbh eat gluten free pasta everday with no issues so I'm sure this once a week would not be so detrimental if I'm pretty strict all other days right?

tara

Not quite sure what you are thinking of being strict about, but you could consider:
- adding a bit of extra gelatine to the bolognese to rebalance the amino acids if the meat you are putting in it doesn't have much collagen
- making sure you get some calcium from somewhere - maybe topping generpusly with cheese
- including some leaves or leave broth in the sauce to bump up the Mg and other minerals
if you think some of those wouldn't be too much trouble or detract to much from your enjoyment?

OP
S

Steve123

Not quite sure what you are thinking of being strict about, but you could consider:
- adding a bit of extra gelatine to the bolognese to rebalance the amino acids if the meat you are putting in it doesn't have much collagen
- making sure you get some calcium from somewhere - maybe topping generpusly with cheese
- including some leaves or leave broth in the sauce to bump up the Mg and other minerals
if you think some of those wouldn't be too much trouble or detract to much from your enjoyment?
Thanks for the reply Tara, I think I've been getting the wrong end of the stick really.. I'm just talking about if that one off meal a week of bolognase would be a problem even though it's not that bad anyway, only tomatoes, beef/lamb mince, topped with parm cheese, maybe adding the extra gelatine etc!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals