How some weight loss pills work

haidut

Forum Supporter
I follow a "scientific" blog, which collects research and then analyzes it from the point of view of bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts. One of the recently posted studies was this:
https://www.facebook.com/SuppVersity/po ... 3985728088

Since ephedrine is used mostly as a weight loss drug, it is probably reasonable to assume that its weight loss effects may be mediate at least partly through its effects on the gut.
Ray wrote about Gram-positive bacteria being implicated in Lupus and MS and how yogurt gave him headache. So, reducing that bacteria in the gut may be beneficial for many conditions, including excess weight. That would explain why some antibiotics like tetracycline and doxicycline have been found to help weight loss in obese people.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I haven't asked him yet, since I try to contact him only for bigger issues that I could not clarify on my own. Since I posted that link, I did some digging and it seems that a good number of the non-thermogenic weight loss methods like charcoal, antibiotics, carrot fiber do achieve their weight loss effect through reducing gut inflammation and gut serotonin. Charcoal also reduces plasma estrogen, so that would be even more beneficial.
If someone has asked him about ephedrine in the past maybe they will post his response for us to see if Ray supports its use for weight loss. If he does, chances are it helps with the gut flora and inflammation.

mother

I asked RP this morning, "Do you support ephedrine for weight loss?"

RP responded, "No, I think it's a stress-promoting way to do it."

Milklove

I am not surprised that Ray doesn't like the idea of using ephedrine for weight loss, since it increases the activity of noradrenaline.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals