How potent are expired pills

Ideal man

So i have a bunch of 25mg pills of clomid which expired 10/20 would they still be effective or should i order new ones

meatbag

So i have a bunch of 25mg pills of clomid which expired 10/20 would they still be effective or should i order new ones
You might want to search the forum for discussion about clomid and SERMs. It is very estrogenic to nervous tissue
Peat has a lot of articles about estrogen on his sight you might want to check out;
Natural Estrogens

Pharmacist says that pills are written to include a substantial buffer window of efficacy. The expiration dates are mostly precautionary and to sell more drugs.
I think you can expect most drugs to be safe a year after expiration date. I have taken drugs much older without effect.

meatbag

Testosterone and fertility
You have a lot of options, most of them much safer and likely even more effective for increasing testosterone and fertility than clomid.
Fertility is highly dependent on general metabolism and thyroid;
Male Fertility Depends On Intensity Of (sperm) Metabolism
Fertility Depends On Metabollism (ATP), Not Age
Eating 1 Lb Of Sugar Daily Has Strikingly Positive Effects On (male) Fertility
Cortisol/Estrogen Impair Fertility; Progesterone/Pregnenolone Improve It
Infertility In Men Linked To High Estrogen
One of the easiest options is aspirin, which can be taken by dissolving powder in warm water with baking soda;Ray Peat Email Exchanges - Ray Peat Forum Wiki

Clomid which is a SERM is in fact an estrogen. 'The selective estrogen modulator' is a marketing gimmick, it is very estrogenic

supercoolguy

Used to be rigid about Exparation dates. For food that's reasonable. BUT,
I just dont think those synthetic compounds encounter much oxidation being pressed together in a pill, store in a bottle at stable room temps with no sun exposure. Ive taken stuff Years past exp and was surprised. You might lose some potency but I cant imagine 12 months would matter in proper conditions.

DONT get creative and assume its lost potency because i just suggested it might. Thanks, just me 2c.