How Our Taste Receptors Got Tainted

pboy

Lack of love, therefore needing medicinal(bitter), spicy or hot (spices and alcohol), sour (alcohol), basically anything that a child would naturally reject, that we 'acquired' as a taste, is something only necessary to help ourselves in a world where love and security are completely scarce. The power of kind words, and touch especially, are enough to quell most cravings, as well as external warmth. Yes I am suggesting that being warm, comfortable, secure, around people who treat everyone like family, and are dedicated to being fair, touch often, speak loving and inspiring words, we would likely never have false cravings or become sick...my 2 cents. Notice how energy levels and mood can change because of vibrations in the atmosphere rather than what was taken in

DaveFoster

Buried but beautiful. Thank you Ayurvedic Pboy.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JanP Taste / cravings as a reliable indicator of deficiencies and toxicities? Ask For Help or Advice 6
G Beef Gelatin Taste Is Disgusting Gelatin 1
S Lost My Taste For Meat Diet 20
J Why Does Fresh Liver Taste So Good But Frozen Liver So Meh? Organ Meat 3
S My Taste In Music Changes With Metabolic State Ask For Help or Advice 24
ecstatichamster This Flu Makes Coke And Red Bull Taste Bitter Ask For Help or Advice 0
J Dht Taste In Mouth Ask For Help or Advice 2
lvysaur Does Milk Ever Taste Sweet To You? Testimonials 11
A What Do You Eat With Rice To Make It Taste Better? Recipes 26
B Humans Can Taste Starch Scientific Studies 2
K Sodium Beyond Taste? Diet 3
nikolabeacon Hyper/Hypothyroidism And Taste Miscellaneous Health Discussions 4
R Isn't NDT Supposed To Taste Sweet? Natural Dessicated Thyroid 5
Xisca Taste And Smell From Supplements? Supplements 7
K And Masking The Taste Of It? B3/Niacinamide 13
S H Pylori, Gerd . Sour Taste In Mouth Digestion 6
B Why Does Broccoli Taste So Freaking Good To Me Diet, Recipes 19
F Is it possible deep-fried french fries taste so good because the starch turns into sugar? Diet, Recipes 10
milk_lover Why Does Lamb Liver Taste So Much Better For Me After Orgasm? Health 6
Nina Metallic taste, sensitive teeth, etc Oral Health 5
B Supplemental great lakes gelatin - does collagen hydrolysate taste any better? Gelatin 1
F Can you freeze raw milk, does the taste change? Milk 3
M Metallic Taste, Calcium, Vitamin D Ask For Help or Advice 30
C Change In Taste, And Cravings Health 4
charlie "a taste of chocolate can provoke a wild lust...." Ray Peat Quotes 0
Lokzo It’s MORe Exciting Than Mu: Crosstalk Between Mu Opioid Receptors And Glutamatergic Transmission Scientific Studies 0
Pina Telmisartan/ARBs Vitamin D Receptors Heart, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure 0
Amazigh The Serotonin Receptors: Comparing The Binding Affinity Of 5 Psychedelics Scientific Studies 1
M Does "improving" Serotonin Receptors Help Or Hinder Serotonin Sensitivity? Ask For Help or Advice 5
Hans How To Boost Dopamine Receptors Articles & Scientific Studies 17
T How To Resensitize The Gaba Receptors After A Cold Turkey Of Benzos Ask For Help or Advice 21
Lokzo Peripheral Regulation Of Sex Hormone Receptors Scientific Studies 0
haidut Asthma Is Driven By Endotoxin And Its Receptors (TLR4, TLR5) Scientific Studies 4
Lokzo Estrogen Up-regulates Androgen Receptors (AR) In The Brain Scientific Studies 5
F Cortisol Resistance / Downregulation Of Cortisol Receptors Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 0
A How To Alter 5-HT2C Receptors (pre-MRNA)? Ask For Help or Advice 1
Lokzo Mice Lacking Dopamine D4 Receptors Are Supersensitive To Ethanol, Cocaine, And Methamphetamine Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
sevenzy Glucose, Free Fatty Acids, Alpha Receptors Weight 0
Lokzo Omega-3 Decreases D1 And D2 Receptors Expression In The Prefrontal Cortex - PUBMED 2019 Scientific Studies 2
Lokzo How Can I Downregulate Glucocorticoid Receptors (PSSD Theory)? Hormones 13
M Drugs Agonist On All Dopamine Receptors Pharmaceutical Drugs 10
Kartoffel Saturated Fatty Acids Do Not Stimulate Toll-Like Receptors Scientific Studies 13
ecstatichamster Something Amazing About "receptors" Thyroid and Hormones 0
ecstatichamster Does Anyone Care To Explain January 2019 "Receptors, Or Sensitive Substance?" Articles & Newsletters Discussion 54
Lokzo Ginsenosides Act As Positive Modulators Of P2X4 Receptors Scientific Studies 0
Lokzo Current Evidence For The Involvement Of Sex Steroid Receptors And Sex Hormones In BPH Scientific Studies 0
jase_11six How To Increase Androgen Receptors In My Cheek ? Hair & Nails 130
Nicolas Noyola Stimulation Of Melatonin Receptors Decreases Calcium Levels In Xenopus Tectal Cells By Activating GA Scientific Studies 0
alex00 Androgen Receptors Question Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 21
C Why Do Some Things That Increase Dopamine Down Regulate Receptors While Others Don’t? Ask For Help or Advice 4