How On Earth To Meet Requirements On Low-fluid And Low-fat?

Ewelina

Anyone encountering a similar problem? Particularly in the UK?

Yeah, definitely. I'm doing low fat diet now. As I can't tolerate fruit nor fruit juices I had to include more starch, specifically glutinous rice (see tyw's posts about the difference between amylase and amylopectin). I also make my own cheese from low fat milk. It's really easy and you can control the quality and histamine levels in cheese. Milk is rather cheap in the UK, so you can take advantage of it, and as far as I know low fat variety doesn't have any synthetic crap added.

I guess I should say, like and Babyel being cheese are relative terms. Light Babyel cheese is decent protein. I buy them for busy work days because they can be taken with me and eaten easily and I don't need to enjoy them :) Just eat and keep going. But really, I like real cheese - none of this light nonsense. Give me a full fat gouda, goat cheese, cheddar or any good cheese and I am much more happy :) I even love good farmer's cheese with honey - amazing! Such a good food, cheese is.

I am sooooo with you on the cheese thing, lindsay....it truly is my most favorite food, but even I will not eat Babybel cheese, it just tastes horrid to me. sorry.:(

Low fat (if you must go low-fat) mozzarella cheese sticks with OJ work just as well for portability. I use these for keeping my body going in order to stay on a task when immersed in a large project, works perfectly.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals