How often should you microneedle the face (dermapen)?

Vajra

In context of hair loss, thanks to this study, there are a lot of people microneedling the scalp 1.5mm-2.5mm weekly or biweekly. I assume this is acceptable for the scalp's thickness, but what's the optimal frequency for the cheeks, temples, forehead, etc? 4-6 weeks between treatments is often recommended.
For the past 2 months or so, I've had a few sessions of 1.5mm every week, and 2.5mm every 2 weeks. The effects have certainly been positive; my acne scars have reduced. So, I don't think I've damaged anything, but is that too frequent?

Wolf

In context of hair loss, thanks to this study, there are a lot of people microneedling the scalp 1.5mm-2.5mm weekly or biweekly. I assume this is acceptable for the scalp's thickness, but what's the optimal frequency for the cheeks, temples, forehead, etc? 4-6 weeks between treatments is often recommended.
For the past 2 months or so, I've had a few sessions of 1.5mm every week, and 2.5mm every 2 weeks. The effects have certainly been positive; my acne scars have reduced. So, I don't think I've damaged anything, but is that too frequent?
I used to do it twice weekly with 1.0. I think the biggest issue is making sure you're not putting any crap on your face that's gonna absorb insanely well in the odd 24 hours after, keeping everything clean/sterile, and post treatment with something like vitamin E or similar to encourage healing. I would also take vitamin C and some collagen or gelatin prior to a session so my skin was in peak healing mode. I didn't have acne scars or anything but I did want denser facial hair and to remove some old light abrasion type scarring

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals