How often should you microneedle the face (dermapen)?

Vajra

In context of hair loss, thanks to this study, there are a lot of people microneedling the scalp 1.5mm-2.5mm weekly or biweekly. I assume this is acceptable for the scalp's thickness, but what's the optimal frequency for the cheeks, temples, forehead, etc? 4-6 weeks between treatments is often recommended.
For the past 2 months or so, I've had a few sessions of 1.5mm every week, and 2.5mm every 2 weeks. The effects have certainly been positive; my acne scars have reduced. So, I don't think I've damaged anything, but is that too frequent?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Francisco How Often Should I Eat Liver To Remedy Dandruff Skin 9
C How Often Should We Get Sick? Health 26
BearWithMe How often to eat starch to not lose ability to digest starch? Ask For Help or Advice 4
GorillaHead Has anyone ever noticed fragility and asthma are often two symptoms the diagnosed exhibit? Ask For Help or Advice 3
Inaut How often do you cheat? Diet 19
F How often does thyroid receptor resistance happened in people that dont tolerate thyroid? Ask For Help or Advice 18
J Eating Liver Makes Me Feel Cold More Often And Faster, Why? Metabolism 7
I Hypothyroid. Unable To Sweat. Body Overheats Very Often Metabolism 19
R People That Use Red Light Daily/often, Where Do You Usually Use It? Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 12
noqcks Modern Science Is A Sham (more Often Than Not) Society 8
C How Often And By What Amount Did You Increase Your NDT Dose By? Ask For Help or Advice 1
haidut Levothyroxine (T4) Monotherapy Often Ineffective For Hypothyroidism Scientific Studies 1
haidut Studies In Animals Often Use Stressful Methods That Produce Invalid Results Scientific Studies 4
haidut Simple Heating Of Tumor Often Leads To A Rapid And Complete Cure Scientific Studies 23
Alex Jaramillo Cheap Ways To Test Androgens Often Blood Work, Labs 17
paulwalkerrip Lower Back And Belly Are Always Very Warm, Hands And Feet Often Cold Ask For Help or Advice 13
SOMO How Often Do You CRAVE Meat? Meat, Organ Meat, Gelatin, Seafood 8
Kelj Reversion To Normoglycaemia Occurs More Often Than Progression To Diabetes Blood Sugar 18
L Wanting To Eat Sugar Too Often Diet 2
L How Often Do You Eat Seafood? Seafood 1
E Need Help With Feeling Good More Often Ask For Help or Advice 3
KalosKaiAgathos Zinc: Often Forgotten Mineral? Zinc 6
L Washing Your Hair - What Do You Use And How Often? Hair & Nails 8
L How Often Do You Eat Liver? Organ Meat 52
BearWithMe How Often To Eat With Digestive Issues? Ask For Help or Advice 2
Badger Type Of Sugar Often Found In Ice Cream Leads To Deadly Gut Infection Ice Cream 16
raypeatclips How Often Do You Poop? Digestion 41
A Donating Blood More Often Blood Work, Labs 6
R Don't You Get Tired Of Going To The Supermarket So Often? Miscellaneous 3
W Forum Website Down So Often! The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 0
M How Often Are You Consuming Calories? Weight 10
paka Quick Question: How Often Do You Eat Per Day? Diet 2
haidut Insight Solutions Are Correct More Often Than Analytic Solutions Scientific Studies 33
Y How Often To Take 2.5 Mcg T3 Capsules? T3 3
lindsay Oysters - How Often Can I Eat A Good Portion Of Them? Diet 10
LukeL How Often Can I Eat Oysters? Anything Wrong With Daily Consumption? Ask For Help or Advice 17
lindsay How Often Do You Shower/bathe? Ask For Help or Advice 56
H Aspirin Both Triggers And Treats An Often-Missed Disease Articles 3
J Digital Thermometers Often Read Low Thyroid and Hormones 12
B I Have No Problem Getting Erections, But Often Lose Them Mid-sex. Why And What Can I Do? Sexuality 22
mayweatherking How Often Can You Take Methylene Blue?? Methylene Blue 2
milk_lover Friendly Reminder: Be Careful Of PABA Often Inserted In B-complexes Health 6
Amazoniac How often do you experience intense dreams? Polls 9
Peata Pregnenolone - are you taking it, how much, how often, etc. Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 8
J I don’t care about mom and pop and small businesses, I think Walmart and amazon should put them out of business. Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 51
JamesGatz Why your face has almost nothing to do with "Genetics" and why you SHOULD be Mewing AND Chewing Diet 113
JamesGatz If you want to look like a supermodel (and why you should want to look like a supermodel) - a case for head insulation 24/7 Diet 76
M Should milk, baking soda, and any slow digesting foods/drinks be eaten alone, away from starches and fibers? Ask For Help or Advice 0
C Should I supplement thyroid or progesterone first? Or both at the same time? Ask For Help or Advice 23
M Can gut bacteria cause zinc and copper to stay low? / should I donate blood ? Ask For Help or Advice 23