• Every other day and not happy with your health

Votes: 11 9.1%
  • Once every 3 days or longer and happy with your health

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Once every 3 days or longer and not happy with your health

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters

Tbone107

Two times a day. Three if I supplement with mag.

Diet is fruits/rice/potato in the AM and shellfish/fish/beef/coconut/cocoa in the PM

How many calories do you ingest of these a day? Any sugar sources outside of fruit?

olive

How many calories do you ingest of these a day? Any sugar sources outside of fruit?
600-700 carbs (all before noon - when insulin sensitivity is greatest)
70g protein
15-25g fat (4+ hours after consuming carbs, usually a little with dinner and more right before bed)

Fructose: cranberry juice, tomato juice, coconut water, medjool dates, papaya, pineapple, grapes, mango, applies, blueberries, honey, other fruits occasionally

Micros: v8 juice, spinach, kale, asparagus, ginger, garlic, capsicum/bell pepper, nori kelp, chicken stock, apple cider vinegar, lemon/lime

Glucose: purple sweet potato, white potato, white basmati rice, white jasmine rice, white glutinous rice, nixtamilised corn

Proteins: oysters, prawns, grass fed red meat, lean white fish, glycine, hard goat cheese

Fats: unrefined coconut oil, dark chocolate, egg yolk, coconut yogurt, fats from red meat, hard goat cheese

Supps: 300mcg vitamin k2 mk-7, 1g MSM, 2g calcium carbonate, 500mg olive leaf extract

Tea/coffee: medium roast coffee, pau d’arco, green tea, horsetail, gotu kola, chamomile

moa

When I was constipated I would use a small enema if I didn't poop once a day. Otherwise I would feel awful.

My main trigger was fiber. Now I can pretty much eat anything. It has been 2 years since I did this all and I haven't relapsed yet.
nice. i think i have the same symptoms as you.

i also have sometimes GERD with ibs-c causing huge pain, but I'm regular and go out often not too constipated.

same main trigger, fiber.

have you solved it for good with cypro ?

LadyRae

Fascinating. The only time I have ever reached over 3 times was after eating something irritating, like a night of heavy drinking hoppy beer, or eating a hot curry.

To those that reach 2-3+ a day, how do you do it?
Carrot salad every day, mid day, banana, apples, gelatin and a little cascara before bed

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals