How often do you experience intense dreams?

How often do you experience intense dreams?

• Everyday.

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Once in a couple of days.

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • A few days in a week.

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • A few days in a month

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Never. At least not that I can remember.

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters

Giraffe

None of the boxes seem to fit ...

A few days in a year is normal for me.

I started Peating a couple of weeks ago. Got once very intense dreams for two or three days in a row. Now I have sound sleep. To fall asleep is the tricky part though.

Brian

In my experience there are two different types of intense dreams. The mostly unpleasant kind that leaves you feeling like you hardly slept. I assume these are mostly caused by high cortisol and serotonin, from poor bowel transit, extremely spicy food before bed and other factors.

The other type is pleasant and you wake up feeling refreshed even if it feels like you were dreaming most of the night. I have these kind of dreams when everything is running well and I also notice they tend to happen on days that I take a few mg of DHEA.

tara

Brian said:
In my experience there are two different types of intense dreams. The mostly unpleasant kind that leaves you feeling like you hardly slept. I assume these are mostly caused by high cortisol and serotonin, from poor bowel transit, extremely spicy food before bed and other factors.

The other type is pleasant and you wake up feeling refreshed even if it feels like you were dreaming most of the night. I have these kind of dreams when everything is running well and I also notice they tend to happen on days that I take a few mg of DHEA.

This is me too, except I've never supplemented DHEA.
I have the nightmares very seldom - 1-2/year?
The enjoyable dreams probably a few times a week.

bornamachine

My wife and I noticed intense dreams if we eat pistachios some time before bed.

InChristAlone

I hadn't had any intense dreams particularly the nightmare kind in a few weeks, then I ate a bunch of dried mangoes and a few bananas and last night I had a bad dream :( Definitely too much serotonin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals