How Much Testosterone Is Contained In Beef Heart And Milk? Does Heat Destroy Or Increase Absorption?

Nomane Euger

so testicles, eyeballs, penis, brain, thymus etc you dont think are worth eating? the ancestral site claims native americans ate all organs and this was responsible for their health, that eating the same organ improves the health of that same organ in your body. so do we not really need to consume any of the organs besides maybe a bit of liver and bone marrow? Ray thinks bone marrow has too much iron
certains rarer tasty and healthy organs can be a net positive for most peoples,i have personally experienced liver,kidneys,brain,heart and i got a different exeptional positive effects from it when they were tasty and non toxic,all of them made me feel bad or terrible when they tasted noticably worst or bad.
all the positives effects from organs,i can experience them with certains other foods,and i never craved any of them exept brain.
the ancestral site claims whatever amuse them,its possible that organs contributed to their health,yet its relative to what are the best foods they had acces to relative to their needs.
at least on the short mid term,i dont know for very long term,we do not "NEED"to consume any organ to feel optimal in the aspects we wish to if you are not laking anything that is concentrated in these organs,healthy tasty organs specifically young lamb/veal liver and kidneys would still be very valuables for most peoples 2022,trash tasting beef liver/kidneys that influenceurs such as paul saladino,liver king seems to promote would be a net negative for most peoples specifically the ones that are already in suboptimal health.

@Dr. B is there some specific effects you are after?

Last edited:

Dr. B

certains rarer tasty and healthy organs can be a net positive for most peoples,i have personally experienced liver,kidneys,brain,heart and i got a different exeptional positive effects from it when they were tasty and non toxic,all of them made me feel bad or terrible when they tasted noticably worst or bad.
all the positives effects from organs,i can experience them with certains other foods,and i never craved any of them exept brain.
the ancestral site claims whatever amuse them,its possible that organs contributed to their health,yet its relative to what are the best foods they had acces to relative to their needs.
at least on the short mid term,i dont know for very long term,we do not "NEED"to consume any organ to feel optimal in the aspects we wish to if you are not laking anything that is concentrated in these organs,healthy tasty organs specifically young lamb/veal liver and kidneys would still be very valuables for most peoples 2022,trash tasting beef liver/kidneys that influenceurs such as paul saladino,liver king seems to promote would be a net negative for most peoples specifically the ones that are already in suboptimal health.

@Dr. B is there some specific effects you are after?
general metabolism and I was curious on things like if the brain would actually enlarge the brain, eyes would improve eyes, testicles/penis enlarge those things etc

Nomane Euger

general metabolism and I was curious on things like if the brain would actually enlarge the brain, eyes would improve eyes, testicles/penis enlarge those things etc
i have never tryed it,pure speculation base on some phenomenons and anecdotes,among meat,for general high energy state and feeling,i would try a large amount of fresh blood acessory with honey after it.for optimal masculinity,tasty healthy liver(the liver is often a delayed effect, it first makes me feel infentine, and when the infentine characteristics dissipate the highest degree of masculinity manifests) and kidneys are the most potent i have tryed,and heart specifically if you feel you have low testosterone associated characteristics.there is probably some effects that the organ will have specially on your organs,and others that you wouldnt expect from it on some aspects of your body,tasty healthy kidneys give me the best flying and sex ejaculating dreams,and it shut off my brain almost completly,nothing compare

Last edited:

allblues

Has anyone found info or sources about androgen contents of beef/lamb heart?

I bought lamb hearts the other day on a whim, and after eating them for two days for dinner I remembered that they might bring along some hormones.
From what I can tell it seems that they do and... that I've had a bit too much.

Interesting topic.
How did it make you feel or effects? @allblues
Wouldn't people eat testosterone in large quantities instead of injecting much smaller quantities if that was practically possible? Since testosterone on the grey market is quite cheap, I imagine people would be doing this. Plus for the benefit of gradual absorption vs injection.

I've been thinking if there is any other parts of the body we should eat, other than muscles and liver. (I know bone marrow might not be considered safe by some). Like skin, stomach, intestines, spleen, thymus gland,...
From what I read, testosterone is basically useless in terms of oral absorption of it, maybe sublingual when you chew the food. I'm thinking there likely could be other compounds we havent identified yet that do get absorbed. BPC-157, present endogenously in the body, does not get destroyed by the digestion and absorbs orally and has a number of papers saying it is effective for regeneration of different tissues in mice. So not far fetched to think there could be others like BPC-157 that are orally bioavailable. Or any other compounds with hormone like effects or specific micronutrient profile not found in beef muscles

allblues

@TruffleGnocchi I'm having some symptoms similar to when I've taken exogenous androgens. First a kick of libido increase, but then I've noticed my testicles changing, feeling warm and a little strange, like dizzy. I know I'm unusually sensitive to exogenous hormones so this probably won't be most other's experience.
No breast itching, which before has been a sign of more worse things going on.

I've eaten heart before without remembering getting similar symptoms, although maybe I did. No real reason to think it's gonna last too long, though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals