How Much Sex In A Week Is Healthy ?

Frankdee20

Been quite sexually active the past two weeks. It’s in the double digits per week with her. What supplements help replenish the system to maintain that level ?

Kingpinguin

Been quite sexually active the past two weeks. It’s in the double digits per week with her. What supplements help replenish the system to maintain that level ?

prolactin lowering things will help you keep interest, frequency and drive up. Keeping it low shortens the time you need to wait between sex to get libido back.
B6
Calcium
Vitamin D, K2, E
Theres many more if you research a bit.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

prolactin lowering things will help you keep interest, frequency and drive up. Keeping it low shortens the time you need to wait between sex to get libido back.
B6
Calcium
Vitamin D, K2, E
Theres many more if you research a bit.

yeah no doubt that makes sense. I think B6 might be the best one of those. The issue is also replenishing Nitric Oxide after multiple sessions in a day.

yeah no doubt that makes sense. I think B6 might be the best one of those. The issue is also replenishing Nitric Oxide after multiple sessions in a day.
I was also wondering about this. B6 lowers my prolactin but also causes big acne. Any reason for this?

Beet juice can help me restore after a lot of sex.

Lots of sex and coming rarely is the secret.

The more of this type of sex, the better.

Coming isn’t great for men, but sex is great.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Lots of sex and coming rarely is the secret.

The more of this type of sex, the better.

Coming isn’t great for men, but sex is great.
Yes most definitely, sometimes I fake cumming so I can preserve some energy. After 4-5 sessions in a day, it’s taxing.

Inaut

good vitamin e topically on the genitals turned me into an animal the other day....

i second b6, ginger/cinnamon, starch before hand and avoiding ejaculation are some of the best things i've found.

Inaut

Now foods but have some tocovit on order as well

lampofred

I think the secret lies in the mind, kings in the past would have ridiculous amounts of sex and still have ample energy for day to day activity and full heads of hair and they wouldn't have access to 24/7, all 4 seasons of the year, fruits, eggs, milk and liver that we have access to, not to mention thyroid hormone and vitamin supplements... A certain mindset leads to low aromatase and high stamina but it's easier said than done to figure out what that mindset is and how to develop it.

milkboi

I think the secret lies in the mind, kings in the past would have ridiculous amounts of sex and still have ample energy for day to day activity and full heads of hair and they wouldn't have access to 24/7, all 4 seasons of the year, fruits, eggs, milk and liver that we have access to, not to mention thyroid hormone and vitamin supplements... A certain mindset leads to low aromatase and high stamina but it's easier said than done to figure out what that mindset is and how to develop it.

Maybe the key to this mindset is literally being A FUC KING KING lol

Inaut

Variety was also the spice of life to a King.... :handok: That helps

Jib

How much sex in a week is healthy?

As much as you can get. Seriously. I would not even think twice about this if a normal sex life (or any sex life at all) was an option for me.

Don't take it for granted, and enjoy it as much as you possibly can! Sounds great to me and I'd just say keep it up. Pun intended? Ugh...

Peat-styled diet should be plenty for keeping your energy abounding. I do take Jigsaw magnesium pills, a couple a day for a total of 250mg, an active B-complex, 100mg pregnenolone and 5mg DHEA most days, and supplement with 8g glycine, 6g taurine, 5g creatine, and maybe 2g sodium ascorbate a day.

Most days, anyway. But overall I think the major player is having a solid, consistent diet. Supplements can help, but I've been more on the fence about them lately.

That, and again...enjoy yourself! I don't doubt that semen retention can be helpful, but personally ejaculation was never something I had any degree of control over, so I never really considered that an option. If you find you're able to control your ejaculation, and not do it, sure, that's worth experimenting with. I did find of course, when I was having sex, times I didn't ejaculate (very rarely), my interest in my partner stayed very high. Makes sense.

I don't know about my energy otherwise. It can be exhausting, but it didn't really affect my ability to work or function at all. FWIW, I think the stress of not having sex at all is much, much, MUCH more exhausting and damaging than ejaculating during sex multiple times a day. Hands down. To the point where I wouldn't even think about worrying about ejaculating. But that's just me.

Just do it man. Do it for the rest of the us stuck on the sidelines with one hand around our **** and the other around a bottle of Jim Beam spiked with Xanax, lmao.

Enjoy yourself!

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Maybe the key to this mindset is literally being A FUC KING KING lol
Lol
How much sex in a week is healthy?

As much as you can get. Seriously. I would not even think twice about this if a normal sex life (or any sex life at all) was an option for me.

Don't take it for granted, and enjoy it as much as you possibly can! Sounds great to me and I'd just say keep it up. Pun intended? Ugh...

Peat-styled diet should be plenty for keeping your energy abounding. I do take Jigsaw magnesium pills, a couple a day for a total of 250mg, an active B-complex, 100mg pregnenolone and 5mg DHEA most days, and supplement with 8g glycine, 6g taurine, 5g creatine, and maybe 2g sodium ascorbate a day.

Most days, anyway. But overall I think the major player is having a solid, consistent diet. Supplements can help, but I've been more on the fence about them lately.

That, and again...enjoy yourself! I don't doubt that semen retention can be helpful, but personally ejaculation was never something I had any degree of control over, so I never really considered that an option. If you find you're able to control your ejaculation, and not do it, sure, that's worth experimenting with. I did find of course, when I was having sex, times I didn't ejaculate (very rarely), my interest in my partner stayed very high. Makes sense.

I don't know about my energy otherwise. It can be exhausting, but it didn't really affect my ability to work or function at all. FWIW, I think the stress of not having sex at all is much, much, MUCH more exhausting and damaging than ejaculating during sex multiple times a day. Hands down. To the point where I wouldn't even think about worrying about ejaculating. But that's just me.

Just do it man. Do it for the rest of the us stuck on the sidelines with one hand around our **** and the other around a bottle of Jim Beam spiked with Xanax, lmao.

Enjoy yourself!

I actually love her too and it’s mutual

Inaut

Bloodflow.

Speaking of kings... apparently in the Far East, rulers would feed their concubines ginger to keep them up to the task. In general I’m a fan of ginger, inside and outside the bedroom

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Cistanche will 100% help you reload your sperm loads -
Cistanche extract shortened the erectile latency and prolonged the erectile duration to minimize the negative effects of castration (2). Cistanche increases sperm count (2.3- and 2.7-folds) and sperm motility (1.3- and 1.4-folds) and decreased the abnormal sperm (0.76- and 0.6-folds

Cistanche | Ergogenic Health

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Cistanche will 100% help you reload your sperm loads -
Cistanche extract shortened the erectile latency and prolonged the erectile duration to minimize the negative effects of castration (2). Cistanche increases sperm count (2.3- and 2.7-folds) and sperm motility (1.3- and 1.4-folds) and decreased the abnormal sperm (0.76- and 0.6-folds

Cistanche | Ergogenic Health
Nice

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals