How Much Salt In Milk Do You Use? How Much Sugar?

PeaterPan

Personally i'm experimenting with 2.5-6 g of salt per liter.
With 6 g i get TOO hot and my heart beats TOO fast.

With sugar in milk (the skim version) i experimented from 1.4-6 g of sugar for every protein, with 1.4 it tastes too bland, and from 3 g per protein it starts tasting too disgustingly sweet and makes me thirsty.

Durey

I use a cup of sugar per litre (whole milk) and a teaspoon of salt. I make a syrup from the sugar, with water, like Danny Roddy makes in his recipe for the anti-stress milk mix on YouTube. Is a teaspoon 5 g? Because when I use more than that it also makes my heart pound really fast if I drink a lot of milk.

Is it important to balance out sugar and protein or do you just experiment for taste?

forterpride

Bump. Anybody want to add their sugar to milk ratios? I'm currently experimenting with 2 heaping tablespoons per 24 oz glass. I'm afraid to gain weight by adding more sugar...but it seems some people do well with ALOT more sugar.

Diokine

Usually to taste which is about 1tbsp sugar and 1/4tsp of salt to 6oz of milk. If it's "abrasively" sweet I'll back off the sugar a bit

superhuman

Usually to taste which is about 1tbsp sugar and 1/4tsp of salt to 6oz of milk. If it's "abrasively" sweet I'll back off the sugar a bit

So you use over 1 tsp in 1 quart milk? does not that taste salty as ***t?

forterpride

So you use over 1 tsp in 1 quart milk? does not that taste salty as ****?

I use 1 tsp per 24 oz glass. But i also add 2 heaping tablespoons of sugar. I don't think it tastes to salty at all...but i think i've just gotten used to it because my dad tried it one day and said it was salty as fuuuuu. lol

In a quart of milk

2 table spoon of cocoa
5 table spoon of sugar
1 teaspoon of salt

Oh my goodness it's so tasty :D

Syncopated

Can baking soda be used as a substitute for salt? Anybody know the conversion?

Dr. B

I use a cup of sugar per litre (whole milk) and a teaspoon of salt. I make a syrup from the sugar, with water, like Danny Roddy makes in his recipe for the anti-stress milk mix on YouTube. Is a teaspoon 5 g? Because when I use more than that it also makes my heart pound really fast if I drink a lot of milk.

Is it important to balance out sugar and protein or do you just experiment for taste?
whats the point of doing a sugar water mix instead of just adding sugar to milk? most water isnt worth using, even RO or distilled etc, so it seems like it's not worth it with milk.

I use 250g sugar for a half gallon of milk. but it's split across 48oz milk, so basically 83g sugar per 16 oz milk. right now my protein is kind of low at 70g a day. if I was going to increase the milk, the sugar would remain the same, so it would then be 83g sugar per 32oz milk.

salt absolutely ruins the flavor of the sugar milk for me. even if I use 83g sugar, and a half teaspoon of salt in 16oz milk, the salt taste is too strong and ruins the whole thing.
I am going to get some organic cocoa powder, and try adding that in alongside the sugar and milk. the cocoa powder might make the salt more tolerable.

I really need to add more protein, either more milk or whey protein. the issues with whey are its production process, maye excess tryptophan, any issues with its freeze dry process. the milk problem is its whole milk since that is all that's available and safe. whole milk will add a lot more fat. whey protein will remain low fat, low carb, and seems more ideal to combine with sugar.

Can baking soda be used as a substitute for salt? Anybody know the conversion?

does it taste better than salt, if used in milk?

Dr. B

With sugar in milk (the skim version) i experimented from 1.4-6 g of sugar for every protein, with 1.4 it tastes too bland, and from 3 g per protein it starts tasting too disgustingly sweet and makes me thirsty.

salt has to be 1/4 teaspoon per 16oz. at least if its pink salt, im not sure if regular table salt has less of a salty flavor.
per 16oz, the ideal is 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder, 2-3 tablespoons sugar.
In a quart of milk

2 table spoon of cocoa
5 table spoon of sugar
1 teaspoon of salt

Oh my goodness it's so tasty :D

thats too much salt and cocoa from my experience,
per quart I put 6 tablespoons sugar, half teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon cocoa powder

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals