How Much Of Fluoride Content In Tea Goes To The Brain?

Astolfo

I started to drink several cups of tea a day, as I found it more delicious than before (I used to be not a tea drinker), also it makes me super comfy. I read many things about the high amount of fluoride and aluminium content in tea, but I don't know how much it damages the body. Especially an adolescent body.

Frankdee20

I started to drink several cups of tea a day, as I found it more delicious than before (I used to be not a tea drinker), also it makes me super comfy. I read many things about the high amount of fluoride and aluminium content in tea, but I don't know how much it damages the body. Especially an adolescent body.

I think White Tea has less Flouride than all of them, and Black has the most since it has more time to collect it. Higher grade teas have less Flouride than cheap junk brick teas.

Ella

Forum Supporter
If you add milk to the tea, you get calcium fluoride which the body can use. My body is very flexible so works for me.

I think too much can deplete B1. If I drink too much I crash. I have been under the assumption that fluoride competes with iodine but now think the reason may also be attributed to low B1. I am a big tea drinker and find it difficult to live without it. Deficiency in both iodine and B1 will cause thyroid to crash.

opethfeldt

I gave up tea. I was huge into tea. I think coffee is much better.
Coffee doesn't have the anti stress benefits though. I find more people in poor health can tolerate tea as a source of caffeine than coffee. The theanine is probably the why tea is more tolerable. As for anti thyroid effects. I haven't noticed any. Granted, I only drink a cup of tea a day. And also drink coffee.

OP
A

Astolfo

If you add milk to the tea, you get calcium fluoride which the body can use.

So, calcium fluoride is not toxic to the body? When is best to add milk? While brewing or after?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals