How much ml in one drop, idealabs bottle dropper?

theantagonist

If anyone knows?

I've send idealabs customer support, so if i have a response, i'll drop it here.

Rave re-peat

If anyone knows?

I've send idealabs customer support, so if i have a response, i'll drop it here.

Depends on the product and how soulable it is in the solvent. You can have a product that says 360 drops/doses and 5mg of the product in each drop. And then another with 10mg in a drop of another product. The drop size is Still the same. If you want to measure and Blend you have to till a stoppet with a solvent and then measure the amount you want in the bottle of your substance. Say 200mg/360 drops. Measure out 200mg substance then drop 360 drops on it. Mix and solve then put it back into empty dropper.

OP
theantagonist

theantagonist

Depends on the product and how soulable it is in the solvent. You can have a product that says 360 drops/doses and 5mg of the product in each drop. And then another with 10mg in a drop of another product. The drop size is Still the same. If you want to measure and Blend you have to till a stoppet with a solvent and then measure the amount you want in the bottle of your substance. Say 200mg/360 drops. Measure out 200mg substance then drop 360 drops on it. Mix and solve then put it back into empty dropper.
Thank you very much sir. I want to blend some substances of my own, that should do the trick.

OP
theantagonist

theantagonist

Response idealabs staff:

The droppers for all products except TyroMax produce drops such that 24-25 drops is 1ml. With TyroMax dropper, the drops a slightly larger so that 20 drops is 1ml.

@Happycat

johnwester130

Response idealabs staff:

The droppers for all products except TyroMax produce drops such that 24-25 drops is 1ml. With TyroMax dropper, the drops a slightly larger so that 20 drops is 1ml.

@Happycat

It is different for every product

See this

I actually think Idealabs have miscalculated a few of their products.

Generally speaking, 30ml averages 1000 drops, so is 0.03ml per drop.

This is the detailed explanation