How Much Grams Of Protein Per Liter Of Cooked Potatoejuice?

Lenny

After juicing potatoes -> letting starch settle -> Cooking 1 liter of this product for 45 min -> How much grams of protein do we end up with? No clear answer on the forum yet.

iROH

Dr Peat mentioned somewhere I don't remember that the juice from 2 pounds of potatoes equals to 1 litre of milk.
From Cronometer : 1kg of milk you get 30g of protein and 1kg of baked potatoes,you get 25g,no keto acid counted I assume.

theLaw

From a conversation I had with Haidut:

Hey Haidut,

Any idea on how much of the actual keto-acids are in the juice vs the scramble (egg-like material)? Percentage?

Another way of asking this would be if I prepared the potato scramble after it clumped together while cooking, how much of the keto-acids would be left in the remaining juice?

Also, thanks for posting the details about Progestene on Danny's patreon page. These explanations are incredibly valuable to the community. Much appreciated!!!:D

I honestly don't know but I think Peat said in the past that the keto acids in the juice from a pound of potatoes equal about 50g of protein from milk. He also said his number is an estimate and would like to have this tested more scientifically but he lacked equipment at the time.
Holy smokes! I didn't realize it was that high. I had always heard around 30G/lb.
He may have given a range 30g-50g but it was per pound of potatoes, not per pound of juice. Since the juice from 1 lbs of potatoes is probably about 0.5lbs, and the keto acids are in the juice, then even 30g per 0.5lbs of juice is quite high.