How Much Glycine Do I Take Before Bed To Help W/Sleep?

DMF

What is a reliable brand? How close to bedtime do I take it? Is this safe - for I'm pretty much a whole foods guy who doesn't like suppliments, and without my usual homemade gelatin.

Beastmode

I see this thread hasn't been active, but I wanted to share that 3 grams of glycine seems to do wonders for my quality of sleep.

I snore less (according to my wife) and have waken up refreshed the past 2 days with 6-8 hours of sleep compared to being in bed for 9+ hours prior to taking the glycine and feeling like I could sleep another 3 hours.

I haven't noticed this kind of difference with anything else except T3/T4, but the sleep quality didn't seem to last after a few nights. I'm going to try the glycine for at least a week and see it the effects don't wear off.

Cirion

I take at least 36 gram of gelatin a day nowadays which is 12-15? gram of glycine, and as much as 72 gram of gelatin which is upwards of 30 gram glycine. I personally didn't see any benefits until at least 36 gram gelatin. I don't take glycine isolated.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals