How Much Does Exogenous Thyroid Raise Caloric Requirements?

That is not practical in theory, unless one is sedentary. If one lifts weights and puts great emphasis on his physique, inevitably the carb intake is going to be high (50-60%). You can only raise your fats so much, and protein doesn't count much for calories.

can you describe your experience how your training,your gains,your strength,your bodyfeel was between keto,carnivore and Peat-Diet,Pro and Con?

Last edited:

inurendotoxin

No you wouldnt starve yourself. You may lose some body fat over a period of time but the higher the protein intake the more likely it will be used for energy. Especially if you are eating 800 cal or 200g of protein a day definitely a decent portion of that will be used for fuel..

Any particular sources you would recommend that go into this? I've heard the thermic effect is minuscule in terms of energy burn, but I would expect to see fat gain from all the extra insulin, no?

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Any particular sources you would recommend that go into this? I've heard the thermic effect is minuscule in terms of energy burn, but I would expect to see fat gain from all the extra insulin, no?
Insulin by itself does not cause fat gain. And I was disappointed finding one of Ray's articles linking insulin to weight gain. And I'm wondering if he makes the difference between acute and chronic effect of insulin.
It's what Gary Taubes preaches.
Broscience will tell you that high protein diets are a cheat code for getting lean and losing weight.

ddjd

Yes, lots of cream(unhomogonized) and kerry gold unsalted. Tallow I use topically face, shoulders,neck. Tallow is awesome, it's making me ripped, like melting my belly fat at a shocking pace. Dietary Stearic Acid Reduces Visceral Fat By 70% And Increases Lean Mass

Travis said topically=more steraic acid absorption.

I don't eat beef tallow seperatly. I will eat full fat beef though. You need to pull some serious juices from the protein/fat to breakdown waxey stearic tallow. It also must be well rendered and melted.
Re Beef Tallow topically. Doesn't it go all over your clothes etc.??